• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids is this a good way to bang roxy 30s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys, lets stop with the personal attacks and get back on topic.

Its an indisputable fact that shooting pills without micron filters is very dangerous. Besides talc, there are various other dangerous binders and fillers that can collect in your lungs and cause problems throughout the body and its organ systems, not to mention the risks of bacterial infection.

Some filtration is better than none as far as reducing binders/fillers but micron filtration is an excellent option.

Perhaps you could help me some more and show me a site with cheap micron filters..

thanks again

From the very first post of the Micron Filtration Mega-thread (which I already linked above):

The sad answer is, I don't think there's a "one stop shop" anymore for everything you need. It used to be that gpzservices.com carried everything you needed. Alas, they no longer stock bacteriostatic water. Bacteriostatic water is essential - sterile water alone does not have a preservative to prevent the growth of bacteria. Researchsupply.net also no longer carries bacteriostatic water, and also appears to be out of the 0.2 micron filters they're back in stock. I recently acquired bacteriostatic water from mountainside-medical.com, however I understand not everyone has $40 to throw down for 1-2 years' worth of bacteriostatic water.

Several sources are linked there. The filters do cost several dollars each, but as described and fully explained in that thread, you can use them to prepare multiple doses in a single bottle of sterile water.

Since the links haven't been updated in a while, I'm going to do some thorough research into online sources for syringes and syringe filters. Hopefully there are some new/additional options for people to use.

"At least" nothing. You're a fucking idiot if you shoot without a micron. End of story. All the other binders and fillers can be just as bad as talc.

Thanks for all your helpful input you are obviously a very vidal impordant part of the blulight community.

hey 80mg............. cotton is simply not good. you can seriously get very sick from what your doing. it's only a matter of time. you will eventually get an infection that will most likely be so bad.. you'll be lucky to keep your life. you could find yourself in a very bad situation.. i've heard of people spending days / weeks.. in the hospital because of cotton infections.

if you don't use micron filters for what your doing, your seriously asking for trouble.

if you don't value your life or your health, go for it man!.. it's really that bad! run some searches on cotton fever or IV hazards.. so on , in that fashion. you'll get the point.

also lots of very gruesome pictures around that might change your mind, make you think that maybe buying a few 3 or 4 dollar .45um / .22um micron filters every month, seem mighty cheep.

-pain :|

p.s. oxycodone have a very high oral BA (around 75% give or take) you have no reason to risk it, without the filters, just eat it, plug it, snort it... OR if you absolutely love IV get some .22um PVDF micron filters.

GOOD luck , you going to need it if you keep up how your going now. pick your head up, clear your mind, think.

Uhhh a little harsh. The problem I have is that most sites want a credit card payment, I only have debit. I want a micron filter. Just having trouble accessing them.

Majority of people who "bang" roxy are also fuck ups. Your point?

Why stick to the least amount of binders when you can shell out the extra change and and have barely any? If that's too steep of a price for you to pay, you need to get your priorities straight and fast. Step one would probably be to get off the internet.

For the sake of you, I really hope you end up with an infection in your eyeball. Just so that you'll learn the hard way. This is a harm reduction site BEFORE a social drug network. Take your shit elsewhere. This isn't the place to be calling people assholes who are only trying to post in YOUR best interest. The reason I insulted you is because you're an idiot, along with the rest of those ignorant enough to neglect using a micron when shooting pills. Considering that you attempted to hi-jack a thread by asking about the duration of intravenous opiate, I'd say that you should sit down, shut up, and listen to what is being said to you before you do serious harm to yourself. Yes, as shocking as it may be, I don't want strangers on the internet to do irreparable damage to themselves just because they were too fucking dumb to comprehend basic information. These infections are no fucking joke, buddy.

Your an asshole. You write a paragraph long essay wishing terrible things on me and then tell me its for my own good? Anything else you have to say I am not reading. Your obviously just a troll.

When you bang a roxy how long does the high last?

About 2 hours. Its less than snorting or swallowing but its the rush that sold me. Cant beat it. But plugging does come a very close second.

Check out the Micron Filtration Megathread, it details how to use them to prepare pills for injection, and also lists several places where they're available.

There isn't any need to use hot water. Oxycodone's solubility in water is around 100mg/mL, so there isn't any need to increase water temperature for solubility purposes unless you're exceeding this.

Im still looking for a site that accepts debit or money order. Plus Ive had problems using my debit card before for online orders.

I don't think this thread has anything more to contribute so I'm closing it.

Micron filters are better than cotton. Cotton is better than nothing.

Im still looking for a site that accepts debit or money order. Plus Ive had problems using my debit card before for online orders.
Good luck!

Feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.