• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Growing advice, tips, tricks and experience: Mark 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vader

Bluelight Crew
Old thread reached 1,000 posts, archived, can still be read here.

As you were.

Last edited:
^This thread is the third iteration, not the second bro.

The last thread had a ton of good info. Good job everyone.

Yeah, I know, check the title, it says Mark 3. You need to lay off the reefer, buddy ;).

Sue you got it right... a couple of repots during veg is good for growing a nice dense rootball and the more roots the more shoots...;-) what size pots do you have...?

8o
Sue you got it right... a couple of repots during veg is good for growing a nice dense rootball and the more roots the more shoots...;-) what size pots do you have...?

hi all, can someone help, i have noticed that some of the leaves on my girl are wet, i assume they are sweating due to the humidity in my room, its only small and i only have the one, i have the fan on constantly but have just noticed the problem, now what i would like to know is how can i solve it, is it a major problem ?
She is now nearly 4wks in veg and she is fully loaded with leaves, stems and i had to re pot her due to the roots coming out of the bottom of the pot, she is now in a much bigger pot, its about a 8 gal pot so im hoping to not have to re pot her again, so any advice on the best way to solve the humidity would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys and dolls. :D

8o

hi all, can someone help, i have noticed that some of the leaves on my girl are wet, i assume they are sweating due to the humidity in my room, its only small and i only have the one, i have the fan on constantly but have just noticed the problem, now what i would like to know is how can i solve it, is it a major problem ?
She is now nearly 4wks in veg and she is fully loaded with leaves, shoots and i had to re pot her due to the roots coming out of the bottom of the pot, she is now in a much bigger pot, its about a 8 gal pot so im hoping to not have to re pot her again, so any advice on the best way to solve the humidity would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys and dolls. :\

good extraction or dehumidifier. :) Although when leaves lay on top of others during the dark period they can trap moisture and some will build up...

wow this thread smells nice and fresh! Here is my ladies, they are coming along nicely, should be finished in a week or so....

Sweet cindy 3
NSFW:
P1000142.jpg

NSFW:
P1000150.jpg

Sweetcindy 2
NSFW:
cindy2.jpg

NSFW:
cindy2closeup-1.jpg

MH troubleshooting

NSFW:
5452511849_4345068d07.jpg

so i took it apart
NSFW:
5453121932_377369a6c7.jpg

specs
NSFW:
5453121762_d1d4530d27.jpg

ballast
NSFW:
5453121632_684542b03b.jpg

i wired it up and it worked then it died and now it just makes noise.

so how do i go about testing the various components?

who would i take it to to have it looked at?

anybody have any experience with these types of lamps?

Do you guys think it would be worth to start a clone now or try to dig my plant up cos i gotta move :(

NSFW:
5452511849_4345068d07.jpg

so i took it apart

i wired it up and it worked then it died and now it just makes noise.

so how do i go about testing the various components?

who would i take it to to have it looked at?

anybody have any experience with these types of lamps?

Hey dude- here is something for you that is not just "useless speculation", If your ballast burns out and still hums take it to a grow shop and they can fix it.

I've had ballasts burn out before and still hum many times, usually an internal component got fried, take it to a hydro shop that repairs equiptment , most of them do.

Hey dude- here is something for you that is not just "useless speculation", If your ballast burns out and still hums take it to a grow shop and they can fix it.

I've had ballasts burn out before and still hum many times, usually an internal component got fried, take it to a hydro shop that repairs equiptment , most of them do.

hey dude take your own advice and chill

im looking for helpful stuff not " your shit is broke" and "take it to someone else" .Any retard can pay inflated prices for someone else to fix shit,

thanks for trying but not useful to me.

did your ballasts look like this
5453121932_377369a6c7.jpg

i don't think grow shops like to work on sketch looking ballasts that you didn't buy from them

Chilled here man, no mine def did not look like that, good point. lots of luck with your project.

Hola,

Just some random pics. I finally got my ballast back. Now I just have to wait till Tuesday when I will have my electrical inspected. Then I will be in full fucking control of my operation and hopefully on my way to my first harvest!

I'm at the edge right now. Everything needs to be transplanted but there is no room. Because everything is so big that it needs to be transplanted, it needs to be watered all the time lol. It sucks. Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday.

NSFW:

cantwait2.jpg

cantwait.jpg

img2927o.jpg

img2930uh.jpg

lsto.jpg

This is how I've started LSTing my clones from the start
They turn into little staircases or cyclones. heh cy-clone. wow.

cyclone progression
morelst.jpg

im absolutely devistated.
my beautiful gurl is hanging on by just a few threads. my stupid run off hose blocked up and all the nutrients were stuck in the root zone, my leaves has turned brown/rusty and the whole plant is wilting downwards.
luckily i identified the problem, 25 literes of high contained nutrient water rushed everywhere.

in situations where plants suffer extreme nutrient burns is there still a chance for a decent end product. im in my 2nd week of bloom with a stunted plant.
really really guted about this. any tips??

i have flushed the pot with 300ltrs of untreated plain ole tap water and then let sit over night, ive only used half the nutirents needed so i dont stress the poor thing.

any pointers would be great, cant even look at it, let alone take a photo of it, i will try to asap tho.

im absolutely devistated.
my beautiful gurl is hanging on by just a few threads. my stupid run off hose blocked up and all the nutrients were stuck in the root zone, my leaves has turned brown/rusty and the whole plant is wilting downwards.
luckily i identified the problem, 25 literes of high contained nutrient water rushed everywhere.

in situations where plants suffer extreme nutrient burns is there still a chance for a decent end product. im in my 2nd week of bloom with a stunted plant.
really really guted about this. any tips??

i have flushed the pot with 300ltrs of untreated plain ole tap water and then let sit over night, ive only used half the nutirents needed so i dont stress the poor thing.

any pointers would be great, cant even look at it, let alone take a photo of it, i will try to asap tho.
Damn sorry to hear that happended Misteee :( You can try feeding her some SuperThrive to recover. It all depends how badly she's effected and if she is, it may be worth re-vegging.

she has been affected really badly, ill go to my hydro shop and ask for some super thrive, ive already added a chemical to stunt the growth and focuss on forming so im unsure if re-vegging is a good idea, dont want a hermie.

when lights are on at 3pm ill get a pic and show you guys, seriously devistating, the ammount of water over 25ltrs was sitting in the pot for over 20 hours has got the leaves drooping downward too. gona avoid feeding for a good 36 hours. let it dry out and try my fucking hardest to keep her in shape.
seems as the leaves are now rusty/brown can they regain colour at all????

Status
Not open for further replies.