View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Smoking New Spice = First Acid Experience

more

Bluelighter
I'm mainly posting this for myself because it's happening right now and I have no idea what to do. I've never done acid before, but this spice is not the same. I've been smoking Diamond Dove for a while now, but with it's main three ingredients banned in our state, I was surprised to still see it on the shelves.

but here I am, I'm tripping and it's a nightmare. What do I do????

i suggest wraping up in a blanket, and not smoking spice again. if youre gonna smoke, stick to the green.

You just have to keep in mind that it's just the drug making you feel like that. Try and find a nice warm relaxing place you can be. It will ware off eventually. It's not pleasant I know but you just have to ride it out.

so the effects were from the diamond dove incencse? blue/silver packaging with a dove on it?

I've bought this in a state that bans a few of the cannabanoids (it had printed on the package "no jwh-018, no jwh-073, no hu-210 etc). I really enjoyed that blend. I assumed they just put something from the CP series in there? I thought it was a really good high (better than any of the jwhs, ams or wins that i've tried)... havent had any since november though.

so the effects were from the diamond dove incencse? blue/silver packaging with a dove on it?

I've bought this in a state that bans a few of the cannabanoids (it had printed on the package "no jwh-018, no jwh-073, no hu-210 etc). I really enjoyed that blend. I assumed they just put something from the CP series in there? I thought it was a really good high (better than any of the jwhs, ams or wins that i've tried)... havent had any since november though.

Exactly this. This bag was the one longer horizontally, right? I've only smoked the vertical ones before this bag. This does explain why these highs have been considerably better than before... with the exception of this one. I'm not sure what this is, but three pretty objects across the room were suddenly right in my face and with perfect clearness I could see them stacked to make a triangle. I also had the most intense, horrifying moment I've ever had when the high switched from spice to something else. I'm doing better now, but it's still uncomfortable.

EDIT: I forgot to say, this didn't happen until I smoked a decent bowl the very of last of the spice.

Time is the best remedy, you can try eating some rimonabant if you have it handy.

Yes as people are saying the effects will definitely go away with time.

What you're describing seems most unusual to me tho... have you had panic attacks off of spice before? I've had some very intense paranoia/panic attacks from snythetic cannabanoids (longer and more intense than any ive had from cannabis). Is it possible you simply got an excessive dose of synthetic cannabinoids?

as for it being actual acid, you might already know this, but it is of course impossible as LSD pyrolizes before it vaporizes (or something like this? im no chemist). I know a lot of MDPV & JWH suppliers have been stocking 5-meo-dalt ... and naphyrone / zx-1 ... anyone have other potential suggestions? Methylone and mephedrone seem to be pretty popular on the USA greymarket but i've never heard of of anyone smoking those...

and i got the 1g square shaped silver bags that look like a little wider than spice and k-2... havent tried any synthetics since i finally got a (mids) connection but im curious about purchasing this one again now....what if herbal blend makers have suddenly decided to start mixing in DPT freebase?
this
shaped like this

Yes as people are saying the effects will definitely go away with time.

What you're describing seems most unusual to me tho... have you had panic attacks off of spice before? I've had some very intense paranoia/panic attacks from snythetic cannabanoids (longer and more intense than any ive had from cannabis). Is it possible you simply got an excessive dose of synthetic cannabinoids?

as for it being actual acid, you might already know this, but it is of course impossible as LSD pyrolizes before it vaporizes (or something like this? im no chemist). I know a lot of MDPV & JWH suppliers have been stocking 5-meo-dalt ... and naphyrone / zx-1 ... anyone have other potential suggestions? Methylone and mephedrone seem to be pretty popular on the USA greymarket but i've never heard of of anyone smoking those...

and i got the 1g square shaped silver bags that look like a little wider than spice and k-2... havent tried any synthetics since i finally got a (mids) connection but im curious about purchasing this one again now....what if herbal blend makers have suddenly decided to start mixing in DPT freebase?
this
shaped like this

heeelll no im not clickin' on that shit...

^haha! what?

i didn't break any rules did i?

if you hover over the link or copy-link-address it you will note that both are jpg images....i would have embedded but i haven't see many people doing that here.

^haha! what?

i didn't break any rules did i?

if you hover over the link or copy-link-address it you will note that both are jpg images....i would have embedded but i haven't see many people doing that here.

You didn't break any rules, I'd just post the direct image next time.

he's probably sketched out because of the url on the 2nd one :p

I've had some very intense paranoia/panic attacks from snythetic cannabanoids (longer and more intense than any ive had from cannabis). Is it possible you simply got an excessive dose of synthetic cannabinoids?

i was reading something about the affects at the various cannabinoid receptors( and might i add i believe they have found a 3rd receptor, CB3), but anyway, i hope i dont have this backwards but CB1 creates paranoia while CB2 receptors dont.
indies get me stuper paranoid while satties mellow and lay me out like brock lesnar.

i hope i dont have this backwards but CB1 creates paranoia while CB2 receptors dont.
indies get me stuper paranoid while satties mellow and lay me out like brock lesnar.

That's backwards. Though in most individuals overactivation of either receptor is unpleasant.

I recently purchased some One Love, Bob Marley K2 spice from a gas station in my local area and in my experience it's probably the closest high I get to marijuana without actually smoking the stuff. I actually like it I think that it has the same effects but doesn't last as long as regular Shrubbery does.

Lol I love how people are like "oh my god its like acid! though i have never actually done acid" I'm going to start doing that in situations. "Hey wanna help me wire my house" "sure its exactly like wiring my garage! though ive never wired my garage" *house lights on fire*