NASADD Social - The lair of Charlie Sheen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sort of their "mother hen", but I can only help them so much, you can probably whip their asses into shape.

Your girls are sparkling clean and are sitting spread eagle in your living room, waiting for you. One chick actually tried to do a bottle of Cristal, I had to beat her with it....don't worry, I beat the crap out of her outside, there isn't any blood in the house

wtf did i miss

super computer fail :(

You didn't miss much sweet heart. Let me introduce myself. I am Charlie Sheen, if you are unfarmiliar with my work you can view the last few pages of this social and get a good idea of what I am all about, which is a short list consisting of cocaine, whores, and just being an all around genuine good guy.

Do you need a Bentley? Because I can provide you with a Bentley if you provide me with daily rim jobs. No need for an answer right away. Kick it around for a day or two and get back to me.

i got a tweet that my good friend Charlie Sheen had signed up for Bluelight. Where is that crackheaded cocksucker?

i got a tweet that my good friend Charlie Sheen had signed up for Bluelight. Where is that crackheaded cocksucker?

Fucking lol'd.
Dont come here for 12 hours and all this happens... I hate missing good stuff like this.

You didn't miss much sweet heart. Let me introduce myself. I am Charlie Sheen, if you are unfarmiliar with my work you can view the last few pages of this social and get a good idea of what I am all about, which is a short list consisting of cocaine, whores, and just being an all around genuine good guy.

Do you need a Bentley? Because I can provide you with a Bentley if you provide me with daily rim jobs. No need for an answer right away. Kick it around for a day or two and get back to me.

hmm..

okay, questions: do the daily rim jobs have to be straight up tongue on anus? or can i use dental dam? when you say daily do you mean once a day or several times everyday? do I get to pick out the bentley? was denise richards a good fuck?

and if i decided i'm only comfortable giving you a hand job could you at least throw a caddie my way or something?

hmm..

okay, questions: do the daily rim jobs have to be straight up tongue on anus? or can i use dental dam? when you say daily do you mean once a day or several times everyday? do I get to pick out the bentley? was denise richards a good fuck?

and if i decided i'm only comfortable giving you a hand job could you at least throw a caddie my way or something?

Straight tongue to ass, no room for negotiations. The number of rim jobs may vary on a day to day basis. Yes you can pick the Bentley and color and everything! Denise was/is an excellent fuck, she just doesn't agree with the crack usage (what a prude right,LOL). Everything else is up for debate. You must give one hell of a super slippery high five to say it equates with a caddie, but I can give you a test drive and we can speak about the results. If all of this sounds appealing don't be shy, just shoot me a PM on here.

To any other female who is in need, so is Charlie, so if you think you can hang with the greatest send me a private message.

Well folks it has been a fun day but I have to go out and talk to the producers of Two And A Half Men and yell at them for not continuing production. Have a good one kids.

-Charlie Sheen

HEY BILL! You 10 foot 4 inch gigantic bastard of a man. I will call you when I am done with my meeting. YOU OWE ME A WHORE FEST! LOL, see ya buddy.

yeah, of course charlie is the only one who can bring bill out of his man lair.

what a day in here huh?
Started readin up on my lunch break but there was just too much to cover. The sheen man has arrived. I vote this motherfucker for mod. How sweet would that be.

And yes busch does come in bottles, but if you're gonna be classy enough to drink Busch, you damn better be classy enough to drink cans. Matterafact I'ma go crack one open now myself.

btw

<------ original Charlie sheen location.

Recognize. Check the start of a movement.

Nbd, js.

friends only in this thread. we know who isnt in the ciorcle

0215112008.jpg

OHLINE's BACK!

sup woman?

OMGz HAI2U

not a whole lot man. glad to have my 'puter back. bout ready to get my drink on. had a long day taking care of the grand-parentals.

supwitchu?

(nice busch btw ;))

@chinky - there's supposed to be a point?

guys, we've been doinitwrong :(

Status
Not open for further replies.