NASADD Social - The lair of Charlie Sheen

Status
Not open for further replies.
noddin fuckin hard on some dope n dillies tonight

btw, im single again :(

prob just gonna nod myself into oblivion n try n forget the whole thing ever happened

fuck her dude. but out of curiosity why did she finally vall it quits?

fuck her dude. but out of curiosity why did she finally vall it quits?

we were suppossed to meat up for lunch/hang out for the afternoon after her class,

i though it wasnt gonna get out till like 4:30 so i went to dallas at like 2 to go n cop some dope n some dillies

ne ways she calls me at like 3 on the dot n wants to know where im at cuz were suppossed to go get something to eat, well i lied my way outta that n woulda been ok but just as we were pullin up to the house with the dillies, i pocket dialed her and she heard me say something about picking up the diluadids n then the dope, n she was spot on too soo i know i musta dialed her but i dont know how, it was a shitty twist of fate, but yea she over heard that and then i tried to continue lying until it was obviously futile

we werent talkin for m,ost of last night but as of this morning at work it appears she isnt leavin me :) and were still together n i couldnt be happier

oh boy oh boy. I'm about to go to this redneck bar in the town where I grew up. I'll probably even end up running into a bunch of people I went to high school with. I can barely contain my excitement. :|

Ohline posted link at few days ago...worth reposting bc I think you'll love it!
http://www.livethesheendream.com/

I love Funny or Die. I watch it on HBO. Looks like I need to revisit the website a bit more. Classic!

oh boy oh boy. I'm about to go to this redneck bar in the town where I grew up. I'll probably even end up running into a bunch of people I went to high school with. I can barely contain my excitement. :|

tell the chicks you've found out you were related.

that pussy is yours.

Carhart and flannel overload, my eyes can't take anymore. Spent a night listening to a live cover band playing southern rock and drinking Budweiser. Life is good in the sticks.

But in the real world, I just smoked way too many cigarettes and my pneumonia is unhappy.

And ohline, I'm just not so much into that inbred shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.