• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

women taking chicken fattening pills to make their butts bigger....

Unbreakable

Bluelighter
THOUSANDS of British women are so desperate for a bigger bottom they are risking their lives by taking pills designed to fatten up chickens.

The poultry tablets are packed with hormones that have been linked to breast cancer and liver problems in humans.

Originally they were used by farmers to bulk up chickens - but it was discovered that when taken by women they enhance the size of thighs, hips and bottom.

Now scores of online sites are also offering "herbal" versions of the tablets with names like Star Curves, Big Beautiful Butt Formula, and Brand New Booty pills.

Source:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...er-bum-they-take-chicken-fattening-pills.html

Crazy what women will take for a Phatty:\

awesome

I love a girl with a big ol donk

I commend you

keep up the good fight

god whats with people it was only the other day that a woman from the uk died after she went to the states to have plastic surgery she was injected with silicone in her butt on a cheap hotel bed near a airport i mean what are people thinking about

It's so strange how women are so divided when it comes to body image. Some women refuse to eat because they think they're too fat and others take chicken fattening pills to get a fatter ass. :?

This is incredibly sad to me.
People are so obsessed with matching some idealized body image that they cannot accept their own body.
They risk their health and their lives to change their shape in an ultimately fruitless attempt to find happiness.
I think acceptance of their bodies (with perhaps a commitment to exercise and healthy diet) would more likely result in happiness.

Big Beautiful Butt Formula, and Brand New Booty pills
lmao
People are so obsessed with matching some idealized body image that they cannot accept their own body.
i think it goes deeper than that. how one sees other human bodies and ones own body relies on a huge amount of emotional processing. things like body dysmorphic disorder and similar but perhaps not-yet-termed ways of seeing one's body can make one feel like they're not in the right skin, that their body is disgusting, and they seek ways to remedy that (of course, these chicken pills are not going to remedy that at all)
I think acceptance of their bodies...would more likely result in happiness.
i think we may need new pharmacopoeia to address this.

I wonder if they can increase the size of my penis. I want a john holmes pee pee.

How many men would die if there was a big dick pill but it gives you cancer
I think it would be every man except the last five who don't see the point

while on the subject of women and their asses . evidently ass fat can be extracted and loaded into lips for a fucking duck look - this is second hand info but my femme friend, who related this a week or so ago, has no reason to make that bizarre procedure up.

plastic surgeons certainly made M. Jackson handsome right ?

Crazy what women will take for a Phatty:\

I would rather keep my "flatty" than even think about doing something like this. Women have been taking breast enhancement supplements for years already though, so the idea that a rear-enhancing one could also get some media attention doesn't actually seem too ridiculous.

qwe brought up a good point.

Eating disorders need to be brought to public attention so that shit like this doesn't keep happening. It's not just models jamming fingers into their throats. It's often normal men(yes, men), and women who are addicted to changing their bodies to the point of accidental suicide.

Am I the only one wondering what these "chicken fattening pills" are? Like, estrogen, or something?

Being a farmer, I get kinda incensed whenever I hear about food being "packed with hormones/antibiotics/pesticides/penis shrinkers/etc."

^ being a biologist student, i get kinda irked whenever i hear bullshit reasons to get incensed about. studies demonstrate the negative effects of various chemicals, their prevalence in the soil, consumption by the populace, etc.

e.g., if you're living in a less affluent (or sometimes even affluent) area, please check your soil before making a veggie garden... for your health and longevity...

p.s. you do have a point... e.g. when the media for example uses various toxic-sounding functions ("fertilizer" "bath salts") in place of drug name and drug type...

Last edited:
it's got L-tyrosine and 'maca' on the front but I imagine the female hormone is oestrogen.
same as taking the pill really. not so good if you are a heavy smoker and have a family history of thromboembolism or clots. the risk of DVT's is high in these people.

but if it is oestrogen it will just make you have tender breasts, headaches, irregular menstrual cycles and possibly weight gain like the pill can do. not all fat will go to the bum and you can't really control fat collection all that easily!