• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best, quickest, most efficient way to crush and insufflate a pill.

F3x

Bluelighter
You will never go back....

Take a fresh piece of loose leaf and fold in half lengthwise and crease it.

Put your pill inside near the crease, If you can break your pill in 2 or 4 do that first.

Fold paper again in half with the pill(s) inside.

Take an oval bic lighter or anything hard and crush from the outside of the paper the best you can on a smooth hard surface.

Open the paper and roll your lighter back and forth right on the product along the crease. Your pill is now as crushed as its going to get.
(beads require more effort)

Fold paper again and gently flick the powder into the crease. You now have your line.

Moisten nostrils, saline is good.

Give er hell!

To avoid powder in your lungs and a more efficient method is to use a bulb aspirator (or anything with a turkey baster like concept to it)

Suck in your dose and blow it into your sinus rather than inhale.

These methods are easy, simple, quick, clean, effective and can be tweaked in lots of ways with imagination. Have fun.

i used to do it the same way with a piece of paper currency but i would use a hammer and gently crush it up so it didnt potentially fly all over the place.

Most pills though i would take a utility blade to and literally shave the pill. worked great with the old oxycontin pills.

Shave the pill, if needed.

Use paper money, not paper paper, since paper money is more like cloth. Makes it tougher. Use a hammer, paperweight, cigarette case (one of the metal ones), old school cellular telephone (needs to be heavy), credit card, lots of things.

I've crushed up pills in pretty random situations, you gotta use what you have sometimes.

Yeah, I still do this with most pills I want to switch from extended to instant release. Doesn't work for beads though, like Dexies and Adderall

i bust my shit like its a nug of weed and it works fine but i do lose some medicine on my fingers but oh well

What do you mean like a nug of weed? Explain that a little better, like exactly how do you do that? I always just tore pieces off the nug

Shave the pill, if needed.

Use paper money, not paper paper, since paper money is more like cloth. Makes it tougher. Use a hammer, paperweight, cigarette case (one of the metal ones), old school cellular telephone (needs to be heavy), credit card, lots of things.

I've crushed up pills in pretty random situations, you gotta use what you have sometimes.

First of all money is one of the dirtiest things in circulation and diseases can transfer through your mucous glands... Do not do this. its just common sense.
Money is also porous and absorbs your product along with whatever hepatitis you want to contract. Paper works perfect on most pills if not double it up.

And for those of us who don't carry a hammer, a ten year old cell phone, and a flimsy cig tin on them a basic table and lighter does wonders.

What do you mean like a nug of weed? Explain that a little better, like exactly how do you do that? I always just tore pieces off the nug

I haven't had weed that dry in years, or even a pill for that matter..?

Last edited:
I've always just used a pill splitter. The one I have allows you to crush pills (for those who can't take pills), split your pills, and keep your pills. Its barely longer than a lighter and you can carry it around with you everywhere you go. So I just use that to crush my pills, its very effective. I first split the pill to make it easier to crush.

I'm also a fan of the shot glass method.

In regards to my earlier post about using a hammer, I was being serious about carrying one of those around.

Although some people do. I've used the CVS pill crushers before, they've got to be the most sanitary way to do it. :)

OOOOH i just recently discovered a way and now me and my friends do it all the time. You take like a tool thing, the ones that are like metal cylinders about an inch long and varying widths, with like the square shaped hold in the middle. Sorry i am not good with tools I do not know what they are called but i described it the best i could. and some pills might be too big for this but we use this to crush my friends' adderall 15mg IRs and anywaysss you take the cylinder thingy and you stack the pills on top of eachother and put the cylinder thing over it so that way the pills are sitting inside the cylinder hole and you take a screwdriver and just stab it in their and grind around in there a little and its completely powderized in like 2-3 seconds!

like the others said, the cvs pill crusher is the way to go, you dont lose any and can hit it all in one toot.

The only two pills I'm interested in anymore are the blues (Roxies) and Opana (ER unfortunately).

The Roxies are so easy to crush that almost no effort is required. I just use the cap to a cologne bottle. (It's rounded and works like a pestle.) I just throw the pill onto a mirror and crush. Done.

The Opana ER is difficult to crush, so I don't. I use a hose clamp and shave it into a fine, fluffy powder.

What does everyone mean by a hose clamp? I know, I know I'm stupid, I don't know what it is but please enlighten me.

search hose clamp on google

You just rub the pill up and down it and it grinds pretty nicely it only gets a lil tough when you get towards the end of your pill n its real small

You will understand how it works when you see what it looks like

Its def not the most efficient

idk its efficient for most if you have time to rub it, it grinds it very fine and makes a good bit of powder