• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

are satanist/devil worshippers real?

They're real. I've known some people who were into the occult like this, but I've never really been a satanist. Although, I'll admit that once when I was pretty broke and bummed about some things with my career I did some chants in my bedroom closet (a room that is completely pitch black, no light comes in whatsoever with the door shut) to sell my soul to the devil (I reversed the deal with prayer though).

As soon as I did this, I started laughing like a lunatic and tipping my head back..... as though I was tripping balls on shrooms. Literally exactly like that laugh.... and I was sober. It was just involuntary. I don't see how this would be possible if there weren't something to it. That laugh just doesn't occur while sober, ever. There's just no way that could be "placebo" as far as I know. Thing is...... it did something, and my body physically changed as a result temporarily to the point where I was nearly invincible. I had an incredible amount of energy and I was capable of things that normal humans aren't. I was simply on a totally different wavelength. I felt invincible sort of, and I also found that I was able to drink much more alcohol than usual without even getting a hangover in the slightest...... and during my days I was exceptionally productive with my work and appeared utterly brilliant. However, I truly felt souless and rather sinister. Not angry even in the slightest or anything. In fact, I felt beyond anger because everyone and everything just felt beneath me. I just felt very machivellian and lacked any semblance of empathy for anyone or anything. I also didn't sleep normally, and the sleep that I had came completely without dreams which is completely different than usual for me. Also, this isn't something that couldn't be placebo.

Had I stuck with this "deal", I actually would have lived for centuries and become the wealthiest and most powerful man on the face of the Earth at some point in my 500 years on this planet. I would have been like a God among men, and I am certain that I would have lived for 500 years as "promised". Even my body was different. Like I said I drank 6 pints of almost 8 percent beer in around an hour or two and woke up with zero hangover. That just wouldn't be possible for a normal 180 pound human, so apparently I wasn't all human..... I was like Sam in that show Supernatural when he died and came back from hell with all those powers. I was just like that essentially.

However, I awoke on the second night of having sold my soul in an utter panic. And I began to debate this whole arrangement and wondered if I could back out of it. I read on the internet that it was possible to get one's soul back through prayer, which I did. I was horrified that I had to go through life as a souless, machivellian, self serving, and rather sinister person. So, I began praying to Jesus and repenting. I asked for my soul back repeatedly, and it was returned. It was the early hours of the morning when this happened, and when I went back to sleep...... for the first time, I actually dreamed! And my soul was back, clearly. The dreams were normal ones as well and even though I didn't feel as powerful, it felt much better to be able to no longer feel like a machivellian sociopath who just sought to trick and deceive others for financial and personal gain.

Here's the thing, being possessed didn't feel angry or violent. Nor did it feel like I had no control. I had full control over my actions. I simply had vast intelligence that was beyond how I was before, and I felt no empathy for others. I also had kind of a mocking and condescending quality that was unlike how I was previously. For instance, I found myself mocking CNN reporters and saying nasty things about them (when they seem quite poignant and insightful normally). Like I was sitting in my room watching the TV and I started talking to myself and mocking this female reporter for "being nothing more than a retarded slut" and then when I'd laugh at them it has this very deep and diabolical sound to it that it didn't normally and sounded rather sinister. If I was around people, I seemed totally normal though...... yet I was secretly just thinking of ways to connive and manipulate others.

Thankfully, the prayer worked...... and I got my soul back. I seriously discourage anyone else from doing that. Not just for yourself but for the fate of humanity at large. The demonic energies are nothing to fuck around with that's for sure. Thank God I was able to get it back though, but yes the devil is real.... selling your soul is real, satanism is real.... just don't fucking do it, speaking firsthand here. Fuck satan.

F.Y.I.----- I wasn't smoking meth or taking sheets of acid at the time or anything. In fact, I was completely sober during this entire experience other than the point second night when I got drunk and was able to handle vastly more alcohol than normal. So, this wasn't some drug induced delusion.... it was real. The whole thing scares the fuck out of me, but it was real and definitely not something anybody should fuck around with. My story proves that yes the devil is real and satanism is real, but it also proves that no human being should EVER consider following this path.

Last edited:
^i was told that I was never supposed to reveal the deal to anyone or else it would not work... I wanted to be a famous rock star, right after started doing recordings and performances with my friend and it was like I was a completely different person. So much better and more confident instantly.... but like you I soon got spooked and moved and went to rehab and now I don't know what's going on with me ..... a part of me just isn't willing to take the risk.... another part thinks it's something to do with "taking the ultimate risk" and it's like a secret cheat code to this world like in a video game and the going to hell part never really happens

Most of the stories you hear about "satanists" are present day Christians exaggerating and plain making stuff up so they can play the martyr game seeking attention. "I was the biggest sinner in the world and Jesus saved me" is a fun pissing contests Christians love to engage in. It's total b.s. if you could really sell your soul to satan for obscene wealth you'd do it gladly, not sacrifice a cat so you can cop a feel as a teen or whatever.

What satanism actually is has already been covered in this thread. There are different strains who differ on the details but what it boils down to is tapping into the subconscious.

I tried it. Yeah, Lucifer's influence has a lot of real effects. There are great ways to sell your soul to the devil, and opportunity await those that show the promise of power. But there is a price. Some may not even know what they are signing up for. I have been illusioned, disillusioned, but many are still caught in the grasp. Maybe I am too. It is hard in this time to know which side is which. Many people are being played. I must admit I have been as well and may still draw the company of the fallen angels, but the more aware I am, the more I can affect the influence.

It's really about symbolism, another way of looking at the mainstream. Satan is the hero of the bible who thinks for himself and brought knowledge to mankind, he asks for nothing in return I can't find any actual source saying he wants your soul why would he? God is the one that wants your soul, he is an evil tyrant who created humanity to worship him and sets them up to fail. He sacrifices himself to himself (which isn't really a sacrifice as he was a God at the time) to cement himself as king of the universe and to give the illusion that he loves you. A few moments of pain for ultimate power... sign me up. Such a "loving" God.

I kind of enjoy LeVayan Satanism, but I'm not really an anything. I'd rather be called a Satanist than an Atheist honestly. Atheism has become a whole... THING. I have no problem with it I'm just tired of it being such a frequently thrown around label.

I kind of enjoy LeVayan Satanism, but I'm not really an anything. I'd rather be called a Satanist than an Atheist honestly. Atheism has become a whole... THING. I have no problem with it I'm just tired of it being such a frequently thrown around label.

Atheism has become increasingly dogmatic, or portrayed as such at least. For me though, I would rather call myself atheist because at this stage I see utterly no evidence of anything supernatural in our universe. I one day hope to be surprised though.

LaVeyan Satanism is more philosophy than spiritual practice, its offshoot The Temple of Set is more theistic.

It's really about symbolism, another way of looking at the mainstream. Satan is the hero of the bible who thinks for himself and brought knowledge to mankind, he asks for nothing in return I can't find any actual source saying he wants your soul why would he? God is the one that wants your soul, he is an evil tyrant who created humanity to worship him and sets them up to fail. He sacrifices himself to himself (which isn't really a sacrifice as he was a God at the time) to cement himself as king of the universe and to give the illusion that he loves you. A few moments of pain for ultimate power... sign me up. Such a "loving" God.

I like this interpretation and it made me smile and struck me as very sensible from a biblical perspective, although I don't believe in either god or satan. I think knowledge happened extremely gradually with the evolution of our brain and the building off of our past discoveries through culture. The image of satan in the bible is an interesting one though, he is sort of the only character to make his own choices.

Atheism has become increasingly dogmatic, or portrayed as such at least. For me though, I would rather call myself atheist because at this stage I see utterly no evidence of anything supernatural in our universe. I one day hope to be surprised though.

LaVeyan Satanism is more philosophy than spiritual practice, its offshoot The Temple of Set is more theistic.

As far as the philosophy of LaVetan Satanism goes, I'm relatively indifferent. A mix of positive, negative, and indifferent feelings adding up to no particular feelings towards it in any particular direction. One thing I find myself wondering is if the label of satanism is just a cynical tactic to piss off or alarm religious types. That it could just as easily be called something else but it calls itself satanism to be edgy and controversial. And I don't have much regard for that.

I agree that atheism has its political problems too with people showing the same kind of extreme dogma as you see in theists. People just can't get it right, they always wind up taking shit too far.

Personally I consider myself mostly agnostic. Leaning on the side of believing in God but not the kind of God we usually imagine when we talk about God.

short answer: no
long answer: absolutely not

I think they exist, or have existed, just never in any particularly notable numbers. A small number of crazy theistic satanists.

Still, putting aside my being pedantic, I agree that for all practical purposes there's never been enough theistic satanists to say they exist in practical terms. Lots of things exist but are so rare as to make it little different than f they didn't exist at all.

Pretty much all self proclaimed satanists are LaVeyan Satanists. Which is pretty different from the satanism regular people and pop culture imagine. When those people talk about satanism they're talking about devil worship, which is all but nonexistent as a belief system.

They're real. I've known some people who were into the occult like this, but I've never really been a satanist. Although, I'll admit that once when I was pretty broke and bummed about some things with my career I did some chants in my bedroom closet (a room that is completely pitch black, no light comes in whatsoever with the door shut) to sell my soul to the devil (I reversed the deal with prayer though).

As soon as I did this, I started laughing like a lunatic and tipping my head back..... as though I was tripping balls on shrooms. Literally exactly like that laugh.... and I was sober. It was just involuntary. I don't see how this would be possible if there weren't something to it. That laugh just doesn't occur while sober, ever. There's just no way that could be "placebo" as far as I know. Thing is...... it did something, and my body physically changed as a result temporarily to the point where I was nearly invincible. I had an incredible amount of energy and I was capable of things that normal humans aren't. I was simply on a totally different wavelength. I felt invincible sort of, and I also found that I was able to drink much more alcohol than usual without even getting a hangover in the slightest...... and during my days I was exceptionally productive with my work and appeared utterly brilliant. However, I truly felt souless and rather sinister. Not angry even in the slightest or anything. In fact, I felt beyond anger because everyone and everything just felt beneath me. I just felt very machivellian and lacked any semblance of empathy for anyone or anything. I also didn't sleep normally, and the sleep that I had came completely without dreams which is completely different than usual for me. Also, this isn't something that couldn't be placebo.

Had I stuck with this "deal", I actually would have lived for centuries and become the wealthiest and most powerful man on the face of the Earth at some point in my 500 years on this planet. I would have been like a God among men, and I am certain that I would have lived for 500 years as "promised". Even my body was different. Like I said I drank 6 pints of almost 8 percent beer in around an hour or two and woke up with zero hangover. That just wouldn't be possible for a normal 180 pound human, so apparently I wasn't all human..... I was like Sam in that show Supernatural when he died and came back from hell with all those powers. I was just like that essentially.

However, I awoke on the second night of having sold my soul in an utter panic. And I began to debate this whole arrangement and wondered if I could back out of it. I read on the internet that it was possible to get one's soul back through prayer, which I did. I was horrified that I had to go through life as a souless, machivellian, self serving, and rather sinister person. So, I began praying to Jesus and repenting. I asked for my soul back repeatedly, and it was returned. It was the early hours of the morning when this happened, and when I went back to sleep...... for the first time, I actually dreamed! And my soul was back, clearly. The dreams were normal ones as well and even though I didn't feel as powerful, it felt much better to be able to no longer feel like a machivellian sociopath who just sought to trick and deceive others for financial and personal gain.

Here's the thing, being possessed didn't feel angry or violent. Nor did it feel like I had no control. I had full control over my actions. I simply had vast intelligence that was beyond how I was before, and I felt no empathy for others. I also had kind of a mocking and condescending quality that was unlike how I was previously. For instance, I found myself mocking CNN reporters and saying nasty things about them (when they seem quite poignant and insightful normally). Like I was sitting in my room watching the TV and I started talking to myself and mocking this female reporter for "being nothing more than a retarded slut" and then when I'd laugh at them it has this very deep and diabolical sound to it that it didn't normally and sounded rather sinister. If I was around people, I seemed totally normal though...... yet I was secretly just thinking of ways to connive and manipulate others.

Thankfully, the prayer worked...... and I got my soul back. I seriously discourage anyone else from doing that. Not just for yourself but for the fate of humanity at large. The demonic energies are nothing to fuck around with that's for sure. Thank God I was able to get it back though, but yes the devil is real.... selling your soul is real, satanism is real.... just don't fucking do it, speaking firsthand here. Fuck satan.

F.Y.I.----- I wasn't smoking meth or taking sheets of acid at the time or anything. In fact, I was completely sober during this entire experience other than the point second night when I got drunk and was able to handle vastly more alcohol than normal. So, this wasn't some drug induced delusion.... it was real. The whole thing scares the fuck out of me, but it was real and definitely not something anybody should fuck around with. My story proves that yes the devil is real and satanism is real, but it also proves that no human being should EVER consider following this path.

Thank you for your testimony! Brother, you are blessed! I posted my testimony above before I even read yours. As you will read, it's eerily similar. satan is REAL. God is REAL. Please, repent for your sins. Turn to Jesus and say "Jesus, I am sorry I have sinned against you. Please forgive me". And keep saying it! You will be SAVED!!! Hallelujah!!!!

But damn, the evil, dark, "satanic" rap always has the most fire beats (lit %) https://youtu.be/HUx7FGAlB9k) I mean my energy force field is top of the line and nobody is gonna have my soul besides me. I do not welcome anything bad into my life, nor do I fear anything.... (well besides sharks and sharks swimming in a pool, or my bathtub).

The less you fear, the less harm that will happen. There's some things we can't explain at the end of the day. Better be safe than sorry messing with certain things. Psychics and mediums run in my family (on my mom's side, my mom, aunt, sister, ect). I used to have a lot of dreams or occurrences with things (still do)... Especially when I was 12/13. Also my mom told me never to play an ouija board, but I did and felt it course through me... got so many names even from 1400s. The game didn't work as well unless I played it with my friends. That night I came home my mom confronted me and told me she knows I played it... then started spraying holy water around the house that my grandma sent (we aren't even religious anymore, spiritual yes). My friends and I played it a few more times but as soon as I wouldn't touch it, and when we stopped acting scared over it....it stopped working. Of course, it took me sleeping with a bible under my pillow and prayers for everything to be okay a week later and never touched it ever again.

After we played it our friendships didn't last long and we were the best of friends. The only person I stayed friends with from that group was my best friend now ten years later who stayed in the other room and wouldn't play the ouija board. My ex-moms friend got the game at a goodwill o.o

Yes I know that sounds crazy :)

Other than that, don't fuck with Diddy, lol, or then you'll get shot and did anyone of you watch the witchmaster?

Lol

Last edited:
The devil is just the opposite of god. It all needs to be balanced as much as possible and for some this means actively channeling the good and forsaking the evil or dark. . For those individuals that's how they achieve balance. For others , take "Flanders" from the simpsons, he would need to attend a few Black Sabbath concerts and engage ina little malarkey for his balance....

If you do what's morally right, usually you will have a happier more fulfilling life. If you seek out darkness and the danger, yes it will be more exciting and instantly gratifying, but will most likely lead to a shallow hedonistic life and early death. That's really all it is, symbolism for the purpose of directing your own life. Are the diety real? Probably not, just a way for you as a human to understand your own spirituality. God lives in all of us, we are literally God in movement, in action. You are accountable to no one but yourself. You can damage nothing but your own spirit in the grand scheme of things

^^^That is satan speaking through you. I should know. Please, turn to Jesus, repent for your sins NO MATTER HOW BAD they are, and he will forgive you! He DIED so you may live eternally in Heaven with HIM.

lmao, you're insane. Seek help.

You mock, as satan mocks. But you will tremble befofe the Lord OUR God. REPENT! Turn to Jesus and be saved!!! Ask for forgiveness and spend eternity in Heaven!

lmao...are you trying to be funny? Fuck Jesus.

The devil is just the opposite of god. It all needs to be balanced as much as possible and for some this means actively channeling the good and forsaking the evil or dark. . For those individuals that's how they achieve balance. For others , take "Flanders" from the simpsons, he would need to attend a few Black Sabbath concerts and engage ina little malarkey for his balance....

If you do what's morally right, usually you will have a happier more fulfilling life. If you seek out darkness and the danger, yes it will be more exciting and instantly gratifying, but will most likely lead to a shallow hedonistic life and early death. That's really all it is, symbolism for the purpose of directing your own life. Are the diety real? Probably not, just a way for you as a human to understand your own spirituality. God lives in all of us, we are literally God in movement, in action. You are accountable to no one but yourself. You can damage nothing but your own spirit in the grand scheme of things

My heroin addict friend from college chanted all this to me before. Done heard it all. Both sides and I'm on my own plane, for real for real. Spiritual but nothing more. Interesting to hear about regardless though. Everything has its purpose.

My dad is a pastor and always tells me to repent blah blah for just being me. Why cause I didn't get baptized cause he couldn't decide with my mom whether it was baptist or gonna be catholic? So now I gotta do shit because of their choices?? Lol. Nah I like men and females. Tattoos and piercings. Spreading the light to people and doing everything with good intentions. Yes, I like to meditate and yeah sometimes I like to do drugs. Put me in a church and they're all chanting Ill zone out and my adhd will have me thinking about jumping off from the top... Hanging off the American flag as everyone tries to catch me (what would happen when I went to catholic church as a kid and sit near the choir). Hmmmm but my dad still has his demons we all do. If I ask for forgiveness then that's all that's needed, not even saying it should be given. However, I will not jump through flames because others opinions do not agree with mine.

Forgive me, high as a motherfucker on edibles and my grammar/wording isn't the best. Plus I'm typing on a cellphone always lol :)

Last edited: