• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Soma and Oxycodone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Escapedysphoria

Ex-Bluelighter
What's a good dosage of Soma to take with 30-50 mgs of oxycodone? I haven't fucked with soma much at all so I have no clue.

1050mg (3x 350mg Soma)

dude, that's a really high dose. 3 x 350 Soma has me knocked on my ass alone, I would never mix more than one 350mg tablet with opiates as it will greatly potentiate them.
IF you decide to go with such a high dose, half your usual opiate dose. This shit will kill you as it is a CNS depressant (and quite potent at that) and it synergizes with opiates.

please start with one tablet, you will be pleasantly surprised.

I agree one should be sufficient. You needn't be put into "soma coma" or worse.

3 may be a little high but I would still say at least 2. One Soma does very little and if you already have a tolerance to 50mg of oxycodone that means you'd have a slight tolerance to Soma (to a certain extent, just the depressant effects)

And Methadone: What's holding you back? Very fun combo.

3 may be a little high but I would still say at least 2. One Soma does very little and if you already have a tolerance to 50mg of oxycodone that means you'd have a slight tolerance to Soma (to a certain extent, just the depressant effects)

And Methadone: What's holding you back? Very fun combo.

i just need to get some soma which i may be soon.

I almost used the phrase soma coma. I have gone into them with 1050mg before... luckily only like 20mg of hydrocodone at the time so i didn't die.

My tolerance is 50-60mg of oxymorphone/ day. straight.

Take one, you can always take more later, but can never take less.

I took two somas, but i think k'd out in az is right i think I'm gonna pop the third. Even though i weigh like a buck 40 i can ingest a lot of pills and hold them down haha

I think 2 is sufficient, I think 1 would have been. Somas are unpredictable.

Pill poppers need to take more pills than your average drug abuser. I figured he would have needed more than just a couple.

yeah man, i've seen that get alot of people in trouble - they assume because they abuse pills already a new substance isn't going to be a big deal, but add soma to opiates and it becomes unpredictable because all of our livers are different and this is a potent synergy.
Add in one more depressant, like alcohol or some benzos, and you could easily be fucked.
Someone with no tolerance to soma:
50mg oxy
1400 mg soma
add in
10mg valium and a few beers, and you might not wake up.

I alway go with 3 any lower they dont seem to do anything. but i manly took them while on methadone and xanax I od'd twice so be carefull soma is a lot stronger than people make it out to be

Status
Not open for further replies.