NASADD is looking for a moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

purplefirefly

Bluelight Crew
Please continue to submit your applications if you express any interest in the moderator positions that are available.

We are looking for interested candidates to help upkeep the rules of the forum. While posting (which you will be doing anyway since you are already here :)) you will also be responsible for closing threads, editing posts, unapproving posts...etc etc and any other functions that are involved in the upkeep and maintenance of the forum.

If you are interested in this position please send your application either to Delsyd or myself.

I know that as one of the site's most notorious trolls, my imput isn't worth too much, but I think Memphis would actually be a good candidate.

And HighonLife, if he applies, also seems like a pretty stand up guy.

good luck to those that apply. advise would be to just appoint someone cause we had to beg and plead with ppl to apply and that didnt seem to work either.

being on the public enemy list myself im sure its a long shot, but it never hurts to try....

I thought you closed this already. Where is the application anyway?

I know that as one of the site's most notorious trolls, my imput isn't worth too much, but I think Memphis would actually be a good candidate.

And HighonLife, if he applies, also seems like a pretty stand up guy.

seems the only way im getting in is by lack of candidates.

^You send purplefirefly and/or delsyd a PM explaining why you'd make a good selection, why you're interested and a little bit about yourself and your experience that is relevant to the position.

^You send purplefirefly and/or delsyd a PM explaining why you'd make a good selection, why you're interested and a little bit about yourself and your experience that is relevant to the position.

This sums it up perfectly. Thank you Cane :)

yeah i thought this was already taken care of..

anyways it wont be the same around here with out shake..he was the best mod for this section..and to go from being the only mod left to now the NASADD needing 3 new mods is crazy...

Gahh I'm debating it.. but I don't know man. chinky, what are you thinking? anything?

Get your applications in, last day for submittals will be this Friday, February 18, 2011

Glad i signed up in time!

You guys do accept celebrity applications right? I mean sure I'm a multimillionaire, but I bang hookers and smoke crack just like you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.