• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom Tincture vs Powder and questions about making own tincture

G0dM4ch1n3

Greenlighter
Just gonna delete it all. Thanks for being nice to be and tolerative of my noobiness. :)

Last edited:
Hi, G0dmr OP

Sources and prices are not allowed on Bluelight.

Here is a link to the Kratom Thread which will answer some of your questions, but again asking where/what to buy is not allowed.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=540581

So, what makes the tincture any better than just the powder? The convenience? Is it stronger? I would assume that 200mg of the powder would be the same as the tincture. Correct?
The tincture is somewhat more convenient and sometimes a little bit stronger but it is generally just a money grab and very uneconomical.
Also, If I were to make my own tincture using the powder mentioned above could I follow the how-to on ehow using 200mg like the tincture being sold on that site? Or because the powder is 80x should I use less and about how much?
I haven't seen the ehow so I can't comment. How much powder you use isn't really that big an issue though. You'll be able to tell how strong it should be after trying the Kratom you'll make the tincture with.

Sorry, This whole post was fail. Firstly I thought the tincture said 200mg when it was grams and secondly, I have no idea how to navigate this forum nor do am I familiar with it's etiquette and rules. I apologize. I know stupid noobiness is annoying. I have stuck with one forum for 6 years and I am so accustomed to that environment it was rude of me to just jump in without familiarizing myself here.

But just as an update. I bought a sample pack from a highly recommended site including 4 different strains. I think I was trying to go too big with the whole extracts and tinctures and figured it was better to get my feet wet before jumping in. I have not even experimented with Kratom before and don't even know if I will like it.