Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drugs situation in Laos, Cambodia, and Thailand

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ I am sure your right, but I was on a dark road and was going to fling it in the bushes. I was thinking of holding it in my mouth as even if it burst 3 points shouldn't kill me, but I thought they
Might detain me snd make shit

just chase it off foil I guess

I was given a glass pipe by a dealer over there (not samui) it was a bit sketch though he didn't trust me, every time he came to my hotel room he checked the cupboards and toilet for someone else who could witness a deal or he thought for some bs reason I would snitch him. If he didn't trust me like that I thought fuk I ain't gonna trust him to not set me up lol dunno if we were both just being paranoid but was annoying so I threw the pipe in a bin somewhere and just chased from then on :p

i miss the pharmacies of asia

mmmm tramadol (i know most people think it's shit but i love it!)

and pure codeine tablets in cambodia

Fin: Of course mushrooms EXISTED in Thailand but their use did not. I believe I stated it clearly. Maybe the phrase "spore print" threw you off. In SE Asia native varieties only grow for a 3 week period immediately after the NW Monsoon commences. By introducing spore prints and husbandry a 12 month trade evolved. Whether it was altruism, many claim it was but that is neither here nor there.

BeatNarrative: Pure codeine? You mean dihydrocodeine maybe? Only codeine I have ever seen there is the 30 mg/APAP tabs,they are everywhere in PP.

BeatNarrative: Pure codeine? You mean dihydrocodeine maybe? Only codeine I have ever seen there is the 30 mg/APAP tabs,they are everywhere in PP.

I bought some pure codeine tablets over the counter in cambodia, they were 10 mg's per tablet and were 30 in a box, i can't remember the brand name but it was French sounding, they were little red tablets that had a really sweet coating

I am almost 100% positive it was just codeine

Most imports are French and Australian but I have never heard of that. Of course that isn't the here all, end all. With dihydrocodeine being OTC pure codeine shouldn't be an issue. Just that with every Rx packing the combo tabs it would seem redundant. I hope its true, it would save me a lot of time in my "science experiments" haha.

Good article but out dated. Ice is taking over from yaba in Thailand in a very big way. Yaba is still around but not as cheap as the article says and its use is limited to poorer Thais. Ice has exploded in recent years in Thailand and its very high quality and cheap by Australian standards. I spend a lot of time in Thailand as I have a Thai girlfriend and I can also say cocaine is widely available and of high quality though its use is mainly in the exist community. Thais prefer ice.

Also there is plenty of high quality weed available in Thailand. It might be brown and compressed but that does not mean its bad. Most weed I smoke there leaves Aussie indoor for dead. I know my weed, have judged the Nimbin cannabis cup and have had my weed published in high times, cannabis culture and the Cannabible 2 as hell ad test growing for dutch seed companies and I can say if you think Thai weed is crap you need to look harder. Most of the bungalows on koh phan gan will sell you weed. Just smoke it in your hut not on the beach.

My previous post #71 has vanished but is visible when I post a reply. Can one of the mods restore it please?

has someone got an update on the brandnames in cambodia for the pharmacies and what the current situation is?

i read boeng kak is a good starting point so ill start there :)

thanks, T.

^ No discussion of where to find pharmacies or specific ones are allowed. But I too am curious what the current pharmaceutical situation is over there.

i was not interessted in where to get it but more the names for the products in the pharmacies. eg brand names :)

Hi Mr T sorry I'm not sure of the brand names in Cambodia but one thing that usually helps with communication in most third world countries were English isnt spoken is to take with you an empty packet of the product you are interested in buying. They usually have a guide book or will be able to translate the name of the active ingredient. Failing that just writing down the name of the chemical will often get you an answer.

generally the chemical name is enough - ie. diazepam instead of valium. pronounciation can be difficult (due to them often pronouncing it differently than we do), so just write it down and they will know what you mean. nearly all packaging on blisters is in english

Thailand at the moment is getting harder and harder but still easy ;)

Bangkok is strict about the benzo in the pharmacies but you can still find it.
Yaba and Ice as always.. everywhere.. But if you are going for a drug trip to Thailand:

1. Koh Tao has everything but a bit more expensive as it is the most remote island. In one year the price of a gram of Opium has increased 100% and purity is not close to the opium you find in Chiang Rai (or even better: Laos..) The Ice on this island is of great quality but it is very expensive! Police activity from time to time, but in the last 3 years the police force has grown a lot.. from 3-5 copas to about 15 nowadays. Cheap as hell to bribe and you'll get your stuff back as long as its not ice..
2. Koh Phangan - well if you want to get screwed, why not? Pushers who mix everything with everything and copas and dealers cooperating to squeeze the stupid 18-20year old backpackers for huge amounts of cash.
3. Koh Samui... There you can find anything - bigger island.. closer to mainland and many druggies and charter tourists (All drugs (oh sorry, everything, not just drugs- are at least twice as expensive as on the other islands. Mixed quality whatever drug, especially ice. The weed sucks ass and is expensive (at least on Koh Tao they import from Laos..) the police activity has increased a lot since the new PM announced that the war on drugs is a priority blablabla..

yellow hmm never seen yellow ones man,
always pinky red with WY on em, if they are squishy and burn to ashey stuff they are bunk but if they are pretty hard like you almost cant beak with your fingers and when heat is applied they melt to a blackish resin you prolly good

The red/pink YW is pretty out-of-date so to say and weak.. Nowadays you can find Yaba without that sweet smell. You can find white ones with vanilla flavor and even Yaba that looks like aspirin and with the same mark on the pill.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.