• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

what does a xanax high feel like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will make sure to start very low. Dont worry i am VERY cautious about taking drugs at school. I remember the first time i took hydrocodone it was at school and i asked here how much i should take. K'd-OUT-in-AZ told me to take 15mg and i took 5mg lol

whats more addictive, xanax or hydrocodone?

Wow OP, you have to be one of the most immature, irresponsible people I have ever seen on this forum. Why bother coming here if you're not going to listen to what anyone has to say. Three people now have told you that taking drugs in school is a BAD IDEA. I don't give a shit if you haven't been caught yet. Either you will be caught, or your behavior and use will catch up to you in the long run; and like someone pointed out, you won't learn shit.

I hope you do take a bar in school. I hope you stumble around like a retard, pass out in class, and wake up with authorities standing all around you while you fumble your words trying to recall what the fuck happened. I guarantee if you don't get kicked out of school and continue on this way, you'll become addicted and fail all of your classes anyway. You'll wonder "what could have possibly gone wrong in my plan to alternate between two highly addictive drugs to prevent addiction?" But I guess you're too cool for school anyway...

Sorry I'm being a bit harsh but I have a weak spot for people who have too bad a case of the "it'll never happen to me"'s

Last edited:
Xanax isn't something to fuck around with.

There's lot more (safer) options out there if you're hellbent on experimenting.

I guarantee if you take Xanax at school you won't remember ANYTHING your professors told you during class. It's not a functional drug. It's good for times when you have a lot of spare time to wind down and do nothing. Good for weekends and evenings just a few hours before going to bed.

Xanax during school = poor performance. Don't go there.

I think if he starts at .5 he should be alright dont you think?

Not suggesting that he take them at school but since he is anyway that sounds like a pretty good dose.

Just be fucking careful dude xanax is a crazy ass drug if you decide ahh ill take .5 more that could be teh difference between not being all fucked up and being FUCKED UP

Its pretty powerful stuff especially if never used before

Xanax fucks with your coordination, speech & memory. But don't expect to feel "high" as in intense pleasure or "feeling good". The only people who feel euphoric from them are those who suffer from really bad anxiety because to these people the relief is a great feeling. If you don't suffer from anxiety then chances are you won't feel euphoric. High doses are kind of like getting drunk without the euphoria. But don't expect to feel great.

i will make sure to start very low. Dont worry i am VERY cautious about taking drugs at school. I remember the first time i took hydrocodone it was at school and i asked here how much i should take. K'd-OUT-in-AZ told me to take 15mg and i took 5mg lol

whats more addictive, xanax or hydrocodone?

hey man i really think you should try some klonopin instead of xanax. itll last you the whole day through shool, youll feel fucked up stiill but you wont act as fucked up like stumblin and stuff.

i had to make this decision last night actually. it was 5mg xanax or 16mg kpins. im like ehhhh ive never heard anyone ii know talk about kpins but ill get em to test. i took 8mg and it had me feelin like i was on about 5mg xanax ecxept it lasted a loooott longer. i actually chilled smoked 2 blunts went to the movies and came on BL when i got home and was stilllllll fucked up hahah.
btw sorry for the spelling i cant be bothered to fix it

Okay, well I have to say that unlike opiates to an opiate-naive person, benzos CAN be okay in setting like school, and still be enjoyed. I wouldn't say benzos get me high, but they can fuck me up if I take enough. A word of advice, with benzos you might not actually be aware of how "fucked up" you are while you are on them, and that might lead to the urge of re-dosing. If you want to use a benzo, especially Xanax, in school I advise a low to moderate dose, and put the rest somewhere else. I would recommend 0.5 mg - 0.75 mg Xanax for someone with no benzo tolerance in a public setting. Often those out to get high off of benzos take much higher doses, and Xanax is very popular in recreational use in the US compared to other benzos. The effects of 0.5 mg - 0.75 mg for you would probably include anxiolysis (anxiety relief), disinhibition, maybe a mood lift, sedation, and possible impairment of motor skills. Also some amnesia is quite possible, say you take a Xanax at school, you might look back on the day as a blur. Opiates and benzos are VERY different. Both are great, both are very addictive (in sort of different ways). I advised in your other thread NOT to take opiates at school, but lowish doses of benzos make a stressful day at school easier, and time seems to speed up a little. Opiates cause true euphoria, benzos don't really do the same, but their effects might be percieved as euphoric by some. I enjoy my benzo most in social situations as it helps with my social anxiety, and if I am up, and about I can "feel" the effects more than I would if I were to just watch television or whatever around the house. Seriously, though only low to moderate doses at school. Too much Xanax, and you will look fucked up, you will be stumbling, bumbling, and it won't be good. A 0.5 mg dose of Xanax I would think perfect for a day at school for someone without any benzo tolerance. NO MORE THAN 1 mg, at school, that just wouldn't work out well.

Well some people who go to school are prescribed them and get around without stumbling over themselves. I have this feeling you will take it and report back you didn't feel anything. I don't know why, I just have that feeling. But then again, if you were able to get high off 5mg of hydrocodone...

Yes, I am prescribed Xanax, and get around just fine, but do have tolerance. I wasn't saying 0.5 mg Xanax would have him stumbling. I really doubt it would. But, if he were to pop a bar or something, I think he would have a number of falls, not to mention all sorts of other trouble.

Good old znx as i call it lol. As far how xanax makes you feel well that all depends on your dose of xanax. There are several different kinds of xanax out there, peaches, footballs, french fries, all different mgs. I wouldn't recommend taking xanax for the first time in school as you might get extremely sedated, TRUST ME. My first time taking xanax i took a whole bar and a half and could not remember anything that had happened the next morning, including a missing side mirror on my car. Do NOT compare hydrocodone with xanax, completely different substances. Hydrocodone is not as merely as strong as Xanax is and xanax is a benzo which is a totally in return gives u a totally different feeling. Taken in low doses such as a .25 you will feel peaceful, a bit sedated, and less anxiety then you would normally feel. Generally the effects from xanax are the same taken in low doses and high doses, the only difference is taking more will enhance the effects and typically cause you to slur, loss of balance, loss of inhibitions etc. So yea, do not take in school :).

I think school would be fine if he reacts normally to a small-ish dose of Xanax. He insisted on doing hydrocodone at school, which I advised against as he has no opiate tolerance, but like you said they are two completely different substances. Maybe the OP should do a test run with the Xanax at home, but I don't think 0.5 mg Xanax is too much. Xanax allows me to function, without it I'd be a nervous reck.

Oh i also forgot to mention that as a first time user you are unaware as of what to feel coming up on xanax, it doesnt necessarily hit you right away. This is not weed, people. Xanax actually takes anywhere from 15-20 minutes to feel its real effects. You might feel the effects start trickling in the first 10 minutes but remember this is a pill, and it needs to be broken down before you feel anything. With that said, do NOT go thinking it is not working and eat more. Have done it before, and it is not worth it unless you want to be fully incapacitated. Just looking out!

I wouldn't recommend taking it at school either because you never know how it may affect you but believe me this kid is stubborn and will take it at school lol. Everybody recommended not to take the hydrocodone at school also but he didn't listen so there is no use in telling him not to take at school. No intention of dissing you Pantera

Imo its pretty boring compared to most benzo's but its cool sometimes. When I feel real stressed and can get one or two I'll just kick back play some xbox or chill with friends.

Xanax isn't that great beause it doesn't really have strong muscle relaxing property's aka no body high, all it does is cause sedation and cure anxiety.

Now eat 20-30mg of Valium, smoke a couple bowls or blunt or something. It's the floatiest high I've ever had. Reminds me of coming out of dental anesthesia but a lot more pleasant.

I think opiates at school for someone with no tolerance = dysphoric mess. Worst case scenario with benzos would be well pretty bad at school, but not if the doses aren't large, I don't see the issue. Not to advocate he use Xanax everyday, or make a habit out of it, but he is looking for a drug he can use at school. I don't think hydrocodone was a good choice, Xanax however could work. Benzos get a bad rap because those with no tolerance just pop a bar or two, and not think much of it. A quarter of a bar (0.5 mg) is likely to be just fine IMO.

My benzo preference is Klonopin. If you have a choice go with that. Xanax is overrated and Klonopin is underrated.

use with caution

i've taken xans fo 10 years for anxiety, panic attacks, and seizures. it is a very effective drug if taken correctly, but in high doeses it can make you forget your damn name if you take to much. it is very fast acting and can cause loss of motor functions, slurred speech, and a distorted perception of time, just to name a few. it also has bad withdrawal symptoms if you are a constant user. do not underestimate the potency of this drug, it can make you wake up and and have no recollection of what occured the day before

Status
Not open for further replies.