• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

what does a xanax high feel like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This hydrocodone must be coming from somewhere, why not see if there is any Xanax available or any benzo like you originally intended on to use as needed until the Lexapro begins to help with the anxiety. Not encouraging you to develop a benzo habit, but taking more opiates might lead to opiate addiction which is very hard to escape. Benzo addiction is, too, but still opiates are so alluring they really should be done very cautiously.

I remember when you were saying that you had tried nothing at all and were curious about hydrocodone. Now your seeking Xanax lol

If you want something similar to an opiate in the short term Kratom is still legal...although it affects people differently, and it really depends on the strain. Kratom UEI I've heard works very similar to Hydrocodone.

You need to check into a different Doc..f'in Lexapro...what a shitty deal.

i should have never said anything. now i feel worse than i ever did. I hate people feeling bad for me and i hate having to share my feelings.

and i just want to say i wouldnt take any drugs at all if i didnt have social anxiety. or atleast i wouldnt go seeking for drugs.

Im just using them for my problems. The reason i dont take it at home is because i need to use them when i need them most, at school.

so are you in highschool or college? If its college, yeah you could probably get away with being a bit zonked out in class, highschool you have to be alot more careful.

so are you in highschool or college? If its college, yeah you could probably get away with being a bit zonked out in class, highschool you have to be alot more careful.

senior in highschool. but im not taking a high dosage of anything. I'll be fine. I always start extremely low. im extra careful about that.

i doubt i will get any xanax though

This is from the view point of a person who takes benzos myself 4 anxiety. Being from the uk clonazepam aprlozolam ie arnt really used to often here. If you luck at a logicly from my view point and i stress my view point i would try with vallium and buildup 2 your required potency because i dont know if im alone here but vallium has a fine balance of all what a benzo should have to relive anxiety pluss its got a lengthy half life so you cant go wrong really .Because like myself and many others on here i presumehave at some point or another abruptly stopped or ran out of there supply of benzos and basicly it aint a fuckin joke far from it .So i personly would go down the vallium route and increase the dosage 2 required potencey i may be being showing favortisum 2 vallium because in the uk theres basicly 4 main ones used. Vallium librium lorazepam and temazepam. But seriously if you are thinking of making it a long term benzo experience i would sway to vallium for the long half life benefits pluss its various other uses <speaking from personal ongoing experience to this day 4 seven years>and just equate potency be good

I wouldn't take anymore than .5 - 1 mg tops at school. Anymore is when people really start noticing. People who know you well might even be able to tell something's off on just .5 mg.

As for being like hydrocodone, nothing alike. Xanax gets me all fucked up, and a relaxed/chill body feeling. Hydrocodone doesn't really do anything to me besides make me feel numb, and more fucked up if I drink. To get fucked up on opiates I need oxy, but I don't get as much euphoria as most other people. Maybe I fucked up my dopamine receptors from taking adderall for 7 yrs... IDK.

You have already done hydro so i'd say the hydro feeling is a lot better, because it actually makes your body feel good. Xanax is good for doing a big speech or trying to pick up a girl, i mean it doesnt really give you a body high. It just makes you super relaxed, and you may get just a little euphoria on it. But anyways like others have said , it makes you NOT give a fuck at all. I was on 2mg xanax and some alcohol at this party this week end and i was just NOT giving a fuck doing my own thing, like its no ones business : P

so now i may be getting a benzo cuz the lexapro hasnt done anything in a month and i need something to work now.

How much of a starting dose do you think they will give me for xanax or klonopin? and how good will it work? will i truly not care about anything? Like just taking hydrocodone made me not care about anything cuz i was like damn im high and just feeling good.

If you get xanax you'll be started on 0.25mg if I'm not mistaken. 1/8 of a bar. You aren't going to feel high, but it may help reduce anxiety, which can lead to a feeling of wellbeing.

If you have no benzo tolerance, you will probably begin to notice it at 0.5mg. If that's too weak, then 1mg will probably get you to a good limbo of no emotions. Careful though, too much and you'll just pass right out and not enjoy yourself.
It's a subtle drug, a little can go a long way.

If you have no benzo tolerance, you will probably begin to notice it at 0.5mg. If that's too weak, then 1mg will probably get you to a good limbo of no emotions. Careful though, too much and you'll just pass right out and not enjoy yourself.
It's a subtle drug, a little can go a long way.

remember im taking it at school so wouldnt 1 mg really mess me up for my first time?

Look at your text books then look of the bar of Xanax and think about your mental health..
trying Xanax for the first time next week :D

Status
Not open for further replies.