• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

what does a xanax high feel like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, if I had to guess it will be Paxil, and Klonopin. Just guessing for fun, tell us how it goes.

yeah, except the time i went there for shin splints.

i want to leave with some sort of benzo. Klonopin sounds the best and i have a good feeling that i'll be getting it too.

Oh, so this isn't a psychiatrist?

That may be good. That may be bad. Hopefully good

Oh, so this isn't a psychiatrist?

That may be good. That may be bad. Hopefully good

its gonna be good i already can tell. im gonna say i need something that will work right away because i need it now. (which i actually do) that is where the benzos will come in to play.

Good attitude. Yeah, ask for something that works fast. Good idea.

And of course, you will have to report back.

Hmm, well if it is not a psychiatrist, he might not feel as comfortable scripting benzos. I don't know. He probably will though. You seem anxious enough so as to be sedated.

today i honestly had a HUGE panic attack. Nothing like i ever had before. My face got very red, my neck, chest, and arms had hives all over and i was shaking uncontrollably. This all happened during my attempt to tell my guidance counselor about my social anxiety. and its crazy cuz nothing that bad ever happened. they sent me home from school early and everything

Now im gonna tell the doctor what happened. He'll have to give me a benzo now or he'll be a complete dick.

Reading the comments on the side effects of this drug is making me wonder if this is what I got spiked with a few months back. Is this stuff solubal?

Reading the comments on the side effects of this drug is making me wonder if this is what I got spiked with a few months back. Is this stuff solubal?

No, not really. Very slightly. But you could still have been spiked with it, doesn't mean they don't dissolve in water.

all im gonna say is i almost got completly shit on. now im just on lexapro. My mom had to beg for it too. They were trying not to even give me SSRI's because of the suicidal thoughts it may cause.

almost gave me a beta blocker lol

well atleast i got an ssri and if it helps than good if it doesnt than i just got swindled.

when he brought up xanax he already had that out of the question. saying i'll just look drugged up all the time.

Well, sounds like he doesn't want to treat you for your symptoms, or at least is a bit afraid too. A lot of family docs don't like dealing with psychiatry, and refer their patients to psychiatrists who will not be afraid to treat you.

The lexapro might very well help, don't be discouraged. If it doesn't ask for a referal to a psychiatrist if that is what you feel you need.

i want something now though. he couldnt have given me something just for a week or two? the lexapro takes a month to see if it is working or not.

im mostly just extremley pissed that he tried giving me a beta blocker and that i needed to beg him for lexapro. I had hives all over my body just from talking to my guidance counselor about my anxiety.

Well, yes the full effects might take a while to kick in, I understand your frustration.

A beta-blocker might not be a terrible idea, it would help with the physical symptoms of your anxiety and nervousness. Like I said family docs are often hesitant about scripting psych meds, while psychiatrists obviously aren't.

A psychiatrist would be much more understanding which is why when you said doctor I had second thoughts about the possibility of you getting a benzodiazepine. You should go see a psychiatrist, much more understanding to your needs. Doctors just don't know much about psychology and stuff. They have little training with it.

looks like im gonna have to take some extra hydrocodone until the lexapro starts to kick in (if it even does)

Status
Not open for further replies.