• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

what does a xanax high feel like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think ive had enough. im gonna finely see if i can go to the doctors and get something. how much do perscriptions cost for social anxiety though

and if i actually get xanax i'll use it as it should be used

Chances are if you go to the doctor for any sort of anxiety they will first prescribe you antidepressants. Ask for Xanax and you may be automatically labeled a drug seeker. If you are given any sort of benzo chances are that you will get something like clonazepam or lorazepam. Alprazolam is more reserved for panic attacks.

K'd-Out is right. SSRI's are the craze with all of the psychiatrists these days, and they can be helpful to some, sometimes harmful to others. If you are lucky you might get a benzo script, but not all psychs like scripting benzos the first visit, even though mine did :\. Klonopin is very popular these days, and is in some ways like Valium in the sixties, everyone is on it, that or Xanax.

Chances are if you go to the doctor for any sort of anxiety they will first prescribe you antidepressants. Ask for Xanax and you may be automatically labeled a drug seeker. If you are given any sort of benzo chances are that you will get something like clonazepam or lorazepam. Alprazolam is more reserved for panic attacks.

well i guess i wont mind as long as what they give me works.

lol bro forreal i literally RAN my ass outta my algebra 2 class cause i was puking. covering my mouth with my hands with a mouth full of puke. uhhhh nasty shit lol. learned my lesson after that. build tolerance before you go to school on it ;)

lol same thing happened to me when i took 15mg hydrocodone the first time. I started feeling sick in my math class then quickly left and as soon as i got out of the door I started throwing up but nothing was coming out. Then i get to the bathroom and I am sweating like crazy and have a big headache and my i see my friend in there and he says that i look extremly tired.

Wow OP, you have to be one of the most immature, irresponsible people I have ever seen on this forum. Why bother coming here if you're not going to listen to what anyone has to say. Three people now have told you that taking drugs in school is a BAD IDEA. I don't give a shit if you haven't been caught yet. Either you will be caught, or your behavior and use will catch up to you in the long run; and like someone pointed out, you won't learn shit.

I hope you do take a bar in school. I hope you stumble around like a retard, pass out in class, and wake up with authorities standing all around you while you fumble your words trying to recall what the fuck happened. I guarantee if you don't get kicked out of school and continue on this way, you'll become addicted and fail all of your classes anyway. You'll wonder "what could have possibly gone wrong in my plan to alternate between two highly addictive drugs to prevent addiction?" But I guess you're too cool for school anyway...

Sorry I'm being a bit harsh but I have a weak spot for people who have too bad a case of the "it'll never happen to me"'s

You're a goddam party pooper dude, people know how much fun it is to go to school on xanax, he's obviously already fucked with hydrocodone and I think if he's done high doses of that then he'll be fine with .5MGS OF XANAX. Goddam nazi.

You're a goddam party pooper dude, people know how much fun it is to go to school on xanax, he's obviously already fucked with hydrocodone and I think if he's done high doses of that then he'll be fine with .5MGS OF XANAX. Goddam nazi.

and im only planning on doing .5mg to start out and see how it is. Nothing can go wrong from doing that

I would not ask for kpin out right at your first couple of visits. I started benzos 5 years ago when I was 18 and starting college. I first was prescribed a very low dose of Ativan. I just stayed on the script for a month or longer and said that it worked but not well enough. I kept getting higher until I was on 120 2mg Xanax a day, this OF COURSE effected my schooling negatively. I couldn't remember a goddamn this the professor would say, I ended up droping and only recently started again. When I quit them I was VERY lucky in not having withdrawals, it's some kind of freak of nature thing with my brain I guess. I do still love the feeling of not having any kind of anxiety even think about phasing me and I will score them every so often. Be really careful when taking them at school one thing I've realized from years of taking Xanax is that you are WAY more fucked up than you think you are when you are in the clouds on Xanax. I mean I've been so fucked up that I have drooled while answering a question from a professor, when he looked at me funny I told him to "shut the fuck up" all he did was look at me I'm the one that decided to answer the question. So yea, be careful and don't take this at school, it's not like hydro were you can preform at the same lvl.

I would not ask for kpin out right at your first couple of visits. I started benzos 5 years ago when I was 18 and starting college. I first was prescribed a very low dose of Ativan. I just stayed on the script for a month or longer and said that it worked but not well enough. I kept getting higher until I was on 120 2mg Xanax a day, this OF COURSE effected my schooling negatively. I couldn't remember a goddamn this the professor would say, I ended up droping and only recently started again. When I quit them I was VERY lucky in not having withdrawals, it's some kind of freak of nature thing with my brain I guess. I do still love the feeling of not having any kind of anxiety even think about phasing me and I will score them every so often. Be really careful when taking them at school one thing I've realized from years of taking Xanax is that you are WAY more fucked up than you think you are when you are in the clouds on Xanax. I mean I've been so fucked up that I have drooled while answering a question from a professor, when he looked at me funny I told him to "shut the fuck up" all he did was look at me I'm the one that decided to answer the question. So yea, be careful and don't take this at school, it's not like hydro were you can preform at the same lvl.

lol

i wont take that much to the point where i'll be completly messed up

You only have to take 2mg to get fucked up beyond concealment if you aren't used to it. Im just saying man you have said some stuff to make me believe you are heading towards addiction I'm just trying to give you a heads up but I guess you have to fuck up yourself. Good luck

See you in rehab.

LOL

It CAN be done that way. I alternate back n forth between benzos and opiates as needed for anxiety.

My monthly dosing average is about 5-6 times a month. Been doing it for about a year now. My tolerance hasn't built up, and I don't use unnecessarily.

Moderation and self restraint is key - AN OUNCE OF MODERATION EQUALS A TON OF DRUG REHABILITATION.

Don't ask for Klonopin, it will likely come your way if you are just frank about your anxiety and nervousness with your psychiatrist. I said likely, maybe not first visit, maybe. I got k-pin my first visit, and out of all the benzos I'd say psychiatrists feel most comfortable with Klonopin overall. Like I said don't ask for it by name, if your anxiety is that bad chances are a benzo will be in the mix unless you have a psychiatrist really tight will with the script pad, but out of all the docotors they tend not to be. He or she may direct you to use it everyday, but that is questionable unless you literally can't function due to the anxiety. I wish I had used my benzos as needed, but became comfortable taking it everyday.

ok im going to doctor in 2 hours wish me luck :)

honestly i just want something that works

Your going in 2 hours?? Well shit man, what about a heads up. Tell us what you get.

I dunno about asking for Klonopin, you could but then again...I'm not sure. If there seems to be a point in the conversation where it seems alright then maybe but don't say "Can I have Klonopin?" If anything just ask that you've heard about Klonopin and wondering what it was.

Good luck, I bet you'll get an SSRI, and maybe a small - medium sized benzo script.

Good luck, I bet you'll get an SSRI, and maybe a small - medium sized benzo script.

thats what im hoping for. anything more would be extra

and unless it seems perfectly right im not gonna ask for klonopin

Status
Not open for further replies.