• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Crystal meth in pills?

Oh for God's sake. Just get an Xtreme tester, and test your pills. When you have a result that tests orange on marquis (speed/meth), and subsequently positive for secondary amines (meth), then you have a meth pill - Simple as that.
If you don't get that test result, then you don't have a meth pill.
Unless you've seen the test result with your own eyes, you have NO FUCKING IDEA what is in the pill and everything you wrote is a guess. Subjective guesses help nobody.
BigTrancer :)

take powder for instance, try some nice UNCUT, or minimal cut, from a reliable source, and then take a pill liek (for instance - white fucks)
completely different, white fucks r intense whereas the powder will get u very euphoric.
this is what i was really trying to get at. Why wouldn't the white fucks, in this case, include a little speed to make them more intense? As far as i can see mdma makes you very happy and euphoric whereas pills seem to always have something else which makes the peak intense +euphoric. I can only assume that would be a little speed?
But like everyones been saying...its impossible to tell. I've also read that the "mood" of the mdma high is HIGHLY determined by simply how clean each glass device used in the synthesis. If there is the tiniest bit of dirt or bacteria it can really effect the product. Maybe ppl producing powder have the process much better perfected than pill producers...? who knows really.
Its just odd that even lab tested pills on dancesafe.org which test 100% mdma still seem intense compared to powder.
Rob.

U answered your own question there.
Thats the problem with lab tests; they only say there is MDMA in it; whereas there could be a heap of substances which go undetected.
The best lab test would be one which would not only reveal the prescence and quantity of all drugs found but additionally give each pill a "cleanliness" rating as well.
Basically a chromatograph is just a whole heap of peaks/signals along a time-line graph. Each peak is a different substance.
The ultimate pill would have only signals for the MDMA and the binder/s. So u could give this a rating of 10.
Whereas another pill which tests as ONLY MDMA may in actual fact be littered with many other little peaks representing unknown impurities in the pill. This might be given a 3.
These dont go unnoticed but they are not necessarily identified or even identifiable.
However thats the ideal lab test. In Australia we have none, so i'd settle for the basic one first!
Forensic police use this technique to determine the likely source of seised drugs; each illegally produced drug has a "fingerprint" if u will because they all contain unique combinations and quantities of impurities which vary according to where and how it is made. The fingerprints vary with batches too. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs no sample of illicit meth, MDXX etc will EVER be identical unless it was made together in the same batch.
Personally its been my long hold opinion that the vast differences in the subjective effects of pills is set and setting and cleanliness/quality of product. NOT identity of drug/s found.
[ 20 February 2002: Message edited by: Biscuit ]

Amphetamines are often found in pills in oz. These "Speed bombs" are much cheaper and easier to produce than MDMA. In fact from my testing experience with Enlighten, I would anticipate that there is many a clubber out there who has never had a REAL Ecstasy pill (MDMA).. Weather the Amphetamine found in pills is "Crystal meth" ie. methyl amphetamine or regular amphetamine is debateable.. I would suggest most would be crystal meth due to the fact that its much easier and simpler to produce, you need less (therefore its cheaper) and for me, is "closer" to the feeling of pills that regular amphetamine (closer still being miles away though).. IE RUSHY..
During testing at a local club, it is common to have maby 30-50% of the pills (so maby 15 out of 30 tested each week) test just amphetamine (weather it be meth or speed), and another 20% or so of the MD pills also have amphetamine mixed in.
Often people are suprised at how clean "real" pure mdma powder feels like due to the fact there usually consuming more than one substance, or a MDMA like substance (mda, mdea)in the pills they eat.
So in short, YES, lots of pills have crystal in them, they are ones that are a rip off.. (ie you not getting what you pay for).
TEst your pills.. E1 goes orange for amphetamines.
Chem

posted by popper:
Going by the trends on pill lab test sites most pills don't contain methampehtamine, while it does show up regularly it's not a majority.
But these pill testing sites arent Australian are they? Locally made "Speed bombs" definately contain meth...

What's the question here?
1. Are there pills with methamphetamine in them? OR
2. Are there meth/mdma combos?
OR
3. Why is powder a nicer high than other pills?
My answer to them is this:
1. Yes. As BT said - TEST YOUR FUCKING GEAR - i dont know how many times people need to have this told to them. I see the same people making the same stupid generalisations and "scientific" inferences from utter bullshit mis-information. Yes there are methamphetmine pills, people have tested them, eaten them and had meth effects and even the media has cottoned on.
2. Yes. An example (albeit a while ago now) were the green destroyers of feb/march last year. Apparently a small local made batch from imported powder, they contained crystals which tested for MDMA and glass like crystals that tested for Meth. Only a small batch of pills that didn't get around much - but they were extremely good pills - and yes the meth intensifies the peak somewhat.
3. Have some of you ever considered this --> The way you feel on pills may just be your reaction to mdxx based on setting, amount, mindset and other drugs consumed? Not necessarily because you could feel the "smackiness" or the "speediness" but because of the other factors?
The main point people can take away from this thread is to just about re-quote BT - test your pills - therein lies the answers.
Horse - if those pills had the MDMA that 1 and a bit green things did - they would definately be in most peoples top 2 or 3 for the year.

Supaspeed: dont u know this type of discussion ends up travelling along 4 different tangents by the time it gets to the second page :)
Chemical night: how did u manage to determine there were speed/MDXX combos simply by using the testers.
The purple reaction prevents seeing anything else RELIABLY surely?

^
|
Exactly... the presence of the purple/black colouring in a test result tends to completely obscure any other colours that might appear. I would tend to assume that any other trace colours in a sample could come from impurities from baggies, testing surface, powder samples that have touched the dropper on the test bottle and age of the tester.
Fortunately most of the quantitative lab tests published online have traditionally shown that pills containing a 'normal' active dose of MDxx usually contain only that. However, times are changing and I would suggest that some of the rules are changing with them. The number of pills with wierdo combinations of adulterants (particularly still in the speedbombs) is increasing markedly. Some pills are showing trace amounts of MDxx (ie. 1% of active content), which obviously is an attempt to fool the testers, and make the pills 'taste' of MDxx, while saving money for the manufacturers at the same time. Fortunately many of the higher quality MDxx pills seem to contain MDxx only still.
BigTrancer :)

hear hear "Big Trancer" has it right just test your pills and find out, pills are way to varied to be makeing such broad statments as "yes all pills do have speed in them"

I have often seen swirls of orange and purple in the early stages of a test...
Maby im wrong but thats what i have seen (KDM will backme)
Chem

yes it is quite possible that you will find crystal meth in pills.. either that or some form of speed is likely.... pills made locally rarely contain mdma (ecstacy in the true sense) so locally made pills are usually speed bombs.