Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Crystal meth in pills?

Hardicus

Bluelighter
I did a search but couldn't find anything.
So, the question is, is there crystal meth in pills. I have a few friends who seem to think there is, but i don't understand the logic. Is this just another myth, or is there any truth behind it.

well there is speed in pills
its just another myth, like coke and heroin
its not worth it for the producers to put meth in pills it costs more than inactive binders and people dont take meth in pill form.
im betting on it being another myth, i could be wrong tho ;)

the answer is yes... Technically this is a question for new to xtc dude, u should ask there but ill answer anyways....
Most speed u find in australia is meth-anphetamine, "crystal meth" is simply very high quality speed. There have been many pills that have tested positive to speed, im sure some of them would have been quality so...

Yeah what Scrambled said
Yes Speed is found in(many)pills and a large portion of this would be "Methamphetamine"

The truth about the fact folks is that if there were any crystal in the pills then you would be gettin well ripped off. Due to the fact that they clash with one another, and null the effects. Those people who take the wizz then a pill might as well have thrown half there money away.

P.S
Most pills that are made in Australia do contain traces of speed! Thats why we love the imports. Thankyou Amsterdam, Israel, and Belgium.

Yes, in Australia especially and in SE Asia, a large proportion of pills are methamphetamine based. It is a known problem, one which could be helped by government testing of pills (such as in the US and Europe) and yourself by buying a tester and testing them before you buy.

verdi
The truth about the fact folks is that if there were any crystal in the pills then you would be gettin well ripped off. Due to the fact that they clash with one another, and null the effects.
could you provide a source for this information?
or are we talking personal experience?

In Canada its quite popular to have a little crystal before having a pill (knowing the pill is MDxx based)
I tried it, and basically swear by it these days. A little meth mixed with a good MDMA pill makes me rush a LOT more, and generally leaves me feeling better.
In the UK last year, there were pills called "triangle supermans" (supermen?!) which were gray, and tested (gas crom. tested) as containing A LOT of MDMA and a little meth, and it was hands down the pill of the year (or so i'm told)
It regards to nothing BUT meth in pills, yes, definately. It can give the user a "rushy" feel, and some of the side effects common to both MDMA and meth (jaw clenching, sweating etc..) Meth is also cheaper to produce and can be produced here.
The fact remains, TEST TEST TEST, and that way you can avoid any unwanted substances in your pills :)
horse

It has been my personal experience as well as about 33 of the people i went to bdo with and plaenty of raves, and there have been different pills to measure against, also in an article in Ministry magazine in the second/third issue last year.

yes but can you explain the science behind it?
i'm not being a smart arse, i believe you, but i also know that like anything else subjective everyone has a different opinion on it.
saying they cancel each other out is about as scientific as saying salt and suger cancel each other out.
in crude scientific terms speed gets dopemine rushing around in the brain, and MDMA gets serotonin flooding around. These don't necessarily cancel each other out, their interaction is a lot more complex than that, but it could be said that the "speedy rush" of dopamine can mask some of the "loved up" feelings of MDMA. it can also be said that they can complement each other.

Im almost positive that just about ALL pills contain a little speed. Its the reason why pills make you NEED to dance and chat while Caps make you enjoy WHATEVER you like. Its the speed which makes you NEED to dance. If you have a cap you will just feel really good although after you begin peaking just sniff a point of speed/meth and i garantee it will feel exactly the same as if you just ate a normal pressed pill. You will straight away NEED to dance.
I remember at gatecrasher eating a white dove, which were the cleanest pills i've ever had. No jaw clenching or anything. Although as soon as i tried a point of speed my jaw instantly clenched, and as i bolted for the main arena, i remember thinking i felt better than i ever had :D
can't wait for two tribes!

Going by the trends on pill lab test sites most pills don't contain methampehtamine, while it does show up regularly it's not a majority.
Amphetamine is lot more common in Eurpean pills for some reason (as is 2-cb, DOM, DOB, atropine).
A small percentage of american pills have various tryptamines.
I doubt that methamphetamine cancels out the effect of MDMA. They'd bind to different sites.
As for the anecdotal evidence of this, it's just the speed that makes you believe the MDMA isn't there, it's more psychological.
Wizz also has a higher body load, which means these effects will be felt more easily over the MDMA physical effects.
How's this for anecdotal evidence:
I've had wizz based MDMA pills (got speed dick and came up for wizz on e1), but there was still MDMA in there as well, we only became convinced there was wizz in there when the peak MDMA wore off and the loved up feelings dulled but we had to keep dancing and the familiar nervous, sceptical, suspicious, i can't sleep wizz feelings stayed. I really liked those pills.
It's my feelig that MDMA gives you a shaking/chattering jaw with some chewiness, whilst wizz is more clenching and chewing, without the vibrations.

verdi alot of people beleive things they hear in the clubs and on the street.
once some1 hears something like "dont take speed and md it cancels each other out."
u start beleiveing it and any experiences u feel just enduce that thought.
listen to johnboy, and popper.
robe, u cant say that claim man, unless u are there while they r being made, or have tested each individual pill everywhere, with not just an ezy tester either.
when u think about it, most of the speedy / k pills on the aus market are made right here in backyards with people who have the tools
I once knew some1 who produced ketamine/ketala pills, they were not good quality and make ppl sick, with seveire head aches, but he still made them and STILL sold them.
when putting ingredience into these things, u have to remember, if you are goign to put SPEED in, then really all you are doing is gathering up some aus meth that has been cut about 1-3 with gluc. (hence - speed)
If u r reffering to most mda mdma pills with alterations, then there most likely WONT be any speed / meth present. (international pills)
plz dont go by things u have heard.
because some1 can easily say "what u r feeling now is mda rush" by having something completely different with no speed involved.
You all enduce your drugs as u like... and learn the feeling between the differences.
If i hear another guy coming up to me going:
"u want a mdha pill? they r mad, better than mdma"
im gonna rip their head off...
ppl are so gullable.
if u were to get a clean mdma pill wif about 80-100ml then u probably wont even think it was THAT good, unless u KNOW what u r talking about, and know the differences.
take powder for instance, try some nice UNCUT, or minimal cut, from a reliable source, and then take a pill liek (for instance - white fucks)
completely different, white fucks r intense whereas the powder will get u very euphoric.
so not neccesarily is the mdma not as good, it is suited to each person, to each their own.
keep testing pills guys, u will see for yourself whats in it, just not how MUCH there is :)
anyways im rambling... ciao

I have only one word to mention on the subject of methamphetamine-based pills --> 'yaba'.
BigTrancer :)

"its not worth it for the producers to put meth in pills it costs more than inactive binders and people dont take meth in pill form."
Meth is cheaper than MDXX though.
When meth was designed/discovered as a drug it certainly wasnt snorted or injected.
It was swallowed. Meth used to be available in pill form ala dexies. There is absolutely nothing wrong with takin meth orally or in pill form; it still gives very appreciable effects.
Hence its found in many non-MDXX pills especially down here in Australia.

a couple of years back i remember getting my first and last batcth of bunk pills.
cant remember what they were called, they were
grey and had no logo. i knew i had just been
fucked over when on my way home i had a little
wiff inside the bag and as i wasnt expecting,
meth, all i could smell was meth. pissed off bigtime. but even so they were the strongest little meth pills i have ever seen.
they were pretty much equal to about 2 points.
i had 1 on a friday night and i was ready to sleep
on sunday night but found it hard to. i thought it was never going to end. it was fucked.
from then on i found pillreports+bluelight.
this is a saviour to all of us....

I'm personally quite certain that even quality MDMA pills have a bit of speed in them. You can usually feel it, its a cheap filler to use that will also provide some effects for the user.
Its a shame but most locally made pills are simply speed/k.
As for some moronic comment about speed & mdma cancelling each other out, well I find it a concern that someone on a harm minimalisation board is spouting such missinformed garbage. I don't care what you think you read in Ministry, I'd personally trust my dog before I trusted anything I read in the media about drugs.

*shakes head*
Without a quantitive lab test you can't claim that pills have speed in them just because it feels that way when you take it...
The effects of any pill are completely subjective, one person may have a completely different reaction to exactly the same pill...
robE: Pills don't make you need to dance... I've personally never needed to dance, and I've seen many many people who are unable (or unwilling 'cos lying there is so good) to dance as a result of pills...
Ultimately without a quantitive lab test any claim in regards to the contents of a pill is pure speculation... And while there's nothing wrong with guessing, saying those guesses are fact does nothing but propagate mis-information and makes you no better than the media we so often flame...