• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine turning crack into snortable coke powder

brainwash

Bluelighter
I am in possession of some crack rocks, as that was all I was able to get tonight, unfortunately. I do have pure absorbic acid powder, and have successfully dissolved the crack into water using it for an iv shot, but would I be able to evaporate the water and end up with more or less something I could snort?

Thanks in advanced

I don't mean to sound like an ass, but, why don't you just smoke the rocks? It seems like you're gonna be going through a lotta trouble to 'possibly' make a snortable form of cocaine, you said it's a liquid now? I mean, if you dissolved it into a liquid and you're really set on snorting something, snort the liquid, it contains the cocaine. Just a suggestion

my friend is completely against anything like that but wanted coke badly enough that he wanted me to try this. how would you go about snorting the liquid?

Well, if you have crack, break it down in a weak acid solution, weak as possible considering you're going to snort it, and snorting acid isn't really fun at all. So after you break it down and have a solution of cocaine/acidic watery substance, get one of those 3cc infant syringes (the ones without the needles) that they sell at all pharmacies, and suck up the solution, tilt yer head back, and shoot the solution in.

I have indeed done this once when I didn't like the looks of the crack my cousin wanted to IV...I snorted it instead and never did it again for a long time.

I can't imagine snorting a liquid filled with ascorbic acid would be very much fun, I would advise against that...

It's really not worth it man... Turning Crack back into Cocaine HCL is a pretty complicated procedure requiring Ethyl-Ether, Hydrochloric Acid and knowledge of chemistry, not to mention the proper equipment. There are some ghetto ways of doing it you can find on google but even still, under the best circumstances your yield will probably be somewhere around 1:2, maybe even less.

^ 100% correct, snorting an acid is really harsh, but if you dilute it down enough it's not so bad. The method I proposed is just a suggestion to get you the most bang for your buck other than straight up smoking it. It won't be like snorting soft, but it's an idea nonetheless. GL either way.

i broke the tip of my only syrenge once and snorted crack dissolved in white vineger and it was the worst burn in the world.

It would be really hard to snort the liquid if i possesed the rig

^ Again, this is why I am telling the man to dilute it down with a few MLs of water and put it in a big ass 15ML oral syringe and snort the liquid, not a 30 unit shot of crack broken down in vinegar. Snorting that is just....bad.

"wash 2 gr. of HCL coke in 100 ml of anhydrous acetone, filter and let airdry under heat
when it's complete dry, freebase using 10% carbonate, filter and dry under heat lamp for a while, and wash the base in 100 ml. of warm alkaline water, filter
dry and dissolve in 80 ml of petroleum ether
filter out any undissolved impurity
add 50 ml of a 5% HCL acid solution (5 ml. of 38% HCL + 35 ml. of water) to the Hexane and mix the solvents for a while.
using a syringe recover the coke layer that's on the bottom which is now clear transparent
this could be evaporated and washed in acetone
or freebase, dry and turn it back into salt"

Last edited: