• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy Allylescaline Thread

I got me some this morning. I'll probably take 50mg tomorrow. I bet a box of nitrous charges would go nicely with this.

so what set and setting do you guys think would owrk best with this?

Optimal setting? Step outside if weather conditions are favorable, spending the day swimming or hiking sounds good to me, maybe an extended bike ride if that suits you more.

I took ~50mg capped together with a friend who joined me for the ride at around 45mg. Not yet sure what to make of it.

It turned out to be a very mild experience comprising an unspecific intoxication I find difficult to characterize, slight disinhibition together with a very moderate mood lift followed by persistent insomnia despite marked signs of exhaustion, and minor visual disturbances I wouldn't call visuals. The effects took around three hours to develop fully and subsided very slowly and gradually over the course of the following 6-8 hours.

AL didn't enhance auditory or visual perception to a large degree, but tactile sensations felt a lot more pleasant and there was certain synergy between physical exercise and music. The headspace was clear despite minor impediments, but there was no sense of enlightenment or insightful thinking.

We both got the impression that increasing the dosage wouldn't yield a proportional increase in intensity, and suspect a less than linear dose response curve. I'll have to give it another try to confirm our hunch, increasing the dose byat least 50% again to get a clearer picture. But I'm not prepared to go much further in order to force something out of the stuff it just can't deliver.
My friend felt pronounced nausea and even threw up at some point, I on the other hand didn't experience any discomfort at all throughout the experience.

I'm still waiting on a rather slow pre-order myself. I'm wondering if anyone has tried insufflating it and if it burns and also if it's more effective. I've read that methoxy compounds are irritating to the nose but I've also heard of people snorting mesc so maybe it's not that irritating after all. Also, I read in Leminger's report on this substance that the free base is a crystalline solid with melting point 47 C. That should be vaporizable. It may, however, be harmful to the lungs so I wouldn't really recommend it.

It sounds like it's more of a euphoriant than psychedelic, which isn't necessarily a negative. While I find visual patterning etc interesting, I don't really like full-on artificially induced temporary psychosis like you can get with powerful psychedelics like LSD. So this may actually be a good compound for me. I'll just get some 4 HO-DET for visuals. That's supposed to be almost pure visuals with little deep psychedelic mental effects (which I can do without cuz I just want to get high not commune with God), so maybe a combination of the two would be a nice mix. The AL would make you feel great mood-wise while the 4 HO-DET would kick in the visuals. AL sounds like something that may be better in a mixture than straight up.

Last edited:
it seems like plugging might be a good option with this given the long comeup, somewhat high dosage and cost.

I'm still waiting on a rather slow pre-order myself. I'm wondering if anyone has tried insufflating it and if it burns and also if it's more effective. I've read that methoxy compounds are irritating to the nose but I've also heard of people snorting mesc so maybe it's not that irritating after all. Also, I read in Leminger's report on this substance that the free base is a crystalline solid with melting point 47 C. That should be vaporizable. It may, however, be harmful to the lungs so I wouldn't really recommend it.

It sounds like it's more of a euphoriant than psychedelic, which isn't necessarily a negative. While I find visual patterning etc interesting, I don't really like full-on artificially induced temporary psychosis like you can get with powerful psychedelics like LSD. So this may actually be a good compound for me. I'll just get some 4 HO-DET for visuals. That's supposed to be almost pure visuals with little deep psychedelic mental effects (which I can do without cuz I just want to get high not commune with God), so maybe a combination of the two would be a nice mix. The AL would make you feel great mood-wise while the 4 HO-DET would kick in the visuals. AL sounds like something that may be better in a mixture than straight up.

Psychedelics seem like an odd choice if you "just want to get high" and don't want to have any "deep mental effects." Sounds like a long lasting stimulant might be more what you're after or something.

I should be testing this out tonight. Read a few reports on another forum, seems like 60mg is a good place to start. Will let you know how I get on tomorrow. :]

I took 30 mg of this in the weekend, at an electronic outdoor festival in a park, followed by 20 mg 3 hours later, I must say that I felt 50 mg was my sweetspot, I was quite happy to not have taken more than that.

Come up was slow and very gradual, 3-3.5 hour+

Duration was about 12 hours

This is like a more mellow and warm version of TMA-6. I could definitely feel that this is mescaline country.
colours were nicely enhanced, and there's a nice feeling in the body. Some slight nausea though, or more like butterfly's in the stomach kind of feeling.
Not too visual, it's like patterns are just on the verge of starting to morph, kind of moree like swaying. Things seen far away were very blurry and fuzzy. Whole experience didn't get really interesting until some ketamine was thrown in the mix :) Then it was a lot of fun really.

The day after I had a hang over. I had headache, I was very tired and very dehydrated. My girlrfreind, who only took 30 mg also noticed that she felt really dizzy several times the day after.

It's an interesting chem and I will definitely take it again. But it will never become my favorite PEA, and I will most certainly never take it higher than 50 mg because of the hangover feeling the next day.

To the people who compare it with XTC/MDMA, you're clueless 8)

The day after I had a hang over. I had headache, I was very tired and very dehydrated. My girlrfreind, who only took 30 mg also noticed that she felt really dizzy several times the day after.
Uhh huh, I did notice that too. Not the headache, that was all but negligible, but I felt tired the next two days despite getting up extra late, and couldn't help spending a large chunk of the remaining weekend napping on the couch.

Yes, well, actually the headache was neglible for me too, the hangover was mostly tiredness and thirst.

How close does this compare to actual mescaline, or would others(Fag/Ag/etc)feel like this one is more suited towards other comparisons? I know I can compare mescaline to many things but its actual vibe combined with everything else is a pretty unique state even at low doses let alone higher. I would actually hesitate in my mind to say I know anything that is really "mescaline like" in its actual trip duration/come up and with all the fairly exact similar feelings. I'm getting the vibe that this may be like a nice laid back psychedelic, I almost want to use the term lackadaisical, though obviously I haven't tried it but most peoples reports seem to claim to the low energy or more subtle feelings it seems to provide. I don't know what to make of this, as if I get any i'm not in the place to do any high dose experimentation nor do I really want to ATM, to me it seems like this could do good(be fairly visual, more indepth style experience)at the 50-100mg level, 75mgs seeming like it would be that brink between a 2.5 versus more along the lines of a 3/3.5. Its so hard to tell though because for me mescaline is fairly similar. Lower doses provide a laid back(150-450mgs), less visual experience, but once the dose is upped near or past 500mgs its really fairly visual and certainly a strong, non laid trip that rivals any really.

Lastly I would inquire as to why you would call someone clueless when they compare it to MDMA? Obviously its probably not like a rolling experience but I find MDMA one of the easier chemicals to find traits in other psychedelics. Sure they might not have the same raging feelings a flooring MDMA experience can have...but..(for instance mescaline and MDMA is a very easy comparison for me to make, mescaline contains pretty everything that MDMA does just in a completely different flavor).

Really i'm looking for something that would nearly replace mescaline. I'm getting the vibe this just isn't up to par though obviously more experimentation amongst other things is probably needed.

[...]the vibe that this may be like a nice laid back psychedelic[...]

Lastly I would inquire as to why you would call someone clueless when they compare it to MDMA? [...]

Really i'm looking for something that would nearly replace mescaline. I'm getting the vibe this just isn't up to par though obviously more experimentation amongst other things is probably needed.
Yeah, it's laid back no hint of the restlessness or wound up feeling I get on many 2C's and this exactly what about the experience reminded me of mescaline. Languid is the term that comes to mind. I'm not sure if you can force an intense let alone overwhelming experience out of it at any dose I'd still judge sensible to take, we have to wait until we have reports of trips in the 70mg-100mg range. Maybe it's light and subtle at it's very core, you know. It doesn't feel unsimilar to mesc but it's not a substitute. I didn't delve as easily into deep introspection following down those long, wide ranging but interconnected trains of thought, that's what I'd expect a synthetic mescaline replacement to deliver. But maybe I kept to the surface because the setting didn't lend itself to mull over things.

Aside: Didn't want to comment on that but can't resist: The mdma analogy is just misleading, I'd wish people would drop it altogether. Sure, it's not completely different, but if I got a penny for every time I read someone comparing a random novel chemical to mdma or acid, with suitable qualifiers like 'almost', 'close to', 'a bit like' and so forth, my net worth would exceed Warren Buffet's. It's not a wrong comparison but it's worn out to a point where it's next to useless. If you're after MDMA, don't buy Allylescaline, is what I'm saying.

So I ended up taking 60mg last night bombed in a Rizla. I had drunk three 330ml San Miguel's about an hour before but I doubt this was anywhere near enough to dull the experience. Very slow onset, didn't really feel much of anything until about hour into the "trip". The first effects noted were a clarity of thought and slight mental stimulation. This continued to build in intensity and by the 2nd hour I started to notice tactile sensations in the body. Colours were more crisp and outlines became sharper. By the 3rd hour there was a definite lift in mood, but not what i'd call euphoria. The body high was very pleasant, and stretching felt great. Increased urge to talk and very mild empathy. It wasn't until I vaped some UR-144 that I noticed any visuals which were still very mild. Mostly a slight breathing effect if I looked at anything for a little while and the occasional electric blue flashes in my peripheral vision. To be fair I get them with just UR-144 by itself, though they are not as noticeable. Didn't really have much in the way of that classic feeling of awe associated with psys, but definitely a heightened appreciation for things. I took 3mg of etizolam about 10 hours in and chilled out in bed. Feel slightly off today, a bit drained but nothing major. All in all Pretty nice, but not something i'd take if I wanted to properly trip.

Yeah, it's laid back no hint of the restlessness or wound up feeling I get on many 2C's and this exactly what about the experience reminded me of mescaline. Languid is the term that comes to mind. I'm not sure if you can force an intense let alone overwhelming experience out of it at any dose I'd still judge sensible to take, we have to wait until we have reports of trips in the 70mg-100mg range. Maybe it's light and subtle at it's very core, you know. It doesn't feel unsimilar to mesc but it's not a substitute. I didn't delve as easily into deep introspection following down those long, wide ranging but interconnected trains of thought, that's what I'd expect a synthetic mescaline replacement to deliver. But maybe I kept to the surface because the setting didn't lend itself to mull over things.

Aside: Didn't want to comment on that but can't resist: The mdma analogy is just misleading, I'd wish people would drop it altogether. Sure, it's not completely different, but if I got a penny for every time I read someone comparing a random novel chemical to mdma or acid, with suitable qualifiers like 'almost', 'close to', 'a bit like' and so forth, my net worth would exceed Warren Buffet's. It's not a wrong comparison but it's worn out to a point where it's next to useless. If you're after MDMA, don't buy Allylescaline, is what I'm saying.
Thanks Ag this is exactly what I was looking for! I was getting the feeling that this chem would either stay laid back or maybe if were a bit lucky show a bit of sparkle at 75-100mgs. Certainly want this one for novelty, though the dose price ratio seems fairly crazy from when I looked(sorry if this breaks pricing rules!)so i'll probably steer clear for awhile. I was really hoping AL would show its colors at a lower dose rather than having to ramp anything up, besides the general consensus being it doesn't do much(the only hope I hold is its one of those odd ones that doesn't show its real flair till a certain point, but who knows!). To me it sounds a bit mundane, though somewhat interesting. I know one thing for sure, its definitely to early to call it, or tell it on this one!

I understand you, for sure when talking about the comparisons considering its like I said, certain psyches can be compared to others only within certain traits or characteristics though, not as a whole(I've always been 100% against giving someone the "Dude this is just like MDMA/LSD/whatever!" line just because LSD is LSD not ETH-LAD/etc.)IMO. Also I would honestly think someone who enjoys MDMA would enjoy AL's laid back demeanor(I find this is a portion of mesc that is like MDMA in a sense for me, amongst a million other things!), maybe if their ravers they should look elsewhere, but if they want a trip with certain similarities to an MDMA experience than why not? Obviously one must always explain that this is a true psychedelic and will cause a trip rather than what MDMA provides but besides that. I guess I also have to point out I probably wouldn't say its like MDMA like stated above, if I found AL to be like MDMA I would describe in more detail how I thought so. Its just how I am. I contain no qualms with this even if the person's a complete noob but provides proper descriptions/insight further than "Dude just like MDMA/LSD/whatever!". For me its all about the details, baby!

Is anyone considering a varied ROA to reduce the come up(i've wanted to try IM mesc/other routes for the longest)? A three hour come up coupled with possible nausea doesn't sound like the greatest time, though I do notice a lack on entries in times of come up, leading me to hope its a rather subtle or easy transition.

In conclusion though I can't put my finger on it really, for me mescaline was always a fickle thing to use, after a certain point in dose she'd provide you with excessively visual powerful trips, but anything on the lower scale was exactly like rolling dice, so many different chances of so outcomes. I guess it could all come down to the fact i've never had actual synthetic mescaline, which no doubt would change the experience again, but I have this similar feeling still that even then it would be a bit fickle, easier to dose to where you want, but still oddly fickle. Mescaline is the one that comes to mind as well for those trips where you dosed whatever expecting whatever and you were either blasted in the face or left with a slight sense of disappointment. Ah well!

Someone should try plugging Allyescaline given how great phen psychedelics work via that ROA - might make the price/dose ratio a little less crazy, reduce come up time and possibly make the chem a bit more interesting.

Someone should try plugging Allyescaline given how great phen psychedelics work via that ROA - might make the price/dose ratio a little less crazy, reduce come up time and possibly make the chem a bit more interesting.
This was my hope unless someone like psood wanders in having AL then we might get an IM report! Though I suppose others may be willing to venture those routes. Plugging or IM is what I would like to see, IMO it would cut that 3ish hour duration down to about one if that and hopefully eliminate the nausea people have received.

^Heh. I don't have any allyescaline because I was waiting to see some reports. Yeah, I'd have given plugging and then IM a shot if I had it -- the ways I've always wanted to try mescaline.

^I'd IM in a second with mesc if I had synthetic, but alas and plugging is to wasteful/can be(i'm an overthinker....)/mesc is so rare that I don't even bother going down that avenue. I really hope someone wanders along with a plugged or other ROA report. Heck if I had money to spare I would actually grab a small portion myself and try some IM'ing out myself(15-25mgs IM'd sounds like a nice time)! I mean AL certainly does sound playful and nice, one thing i've always truly loved about lower dose mescaline and sometimes even higher dose. Either way though at the end of the day, i'm glad to see this many reports sprouting up so quickly! Usually have to wait a second to get a few good member or atleast nice detailed reports from posters! The 3 hour come up is almost a killer for me actually, especially if its nausea driven, have things to take care of that easily but like to save those, and waiting three hours can be a bitch(though with AL it seems like you just go about your business than alerts start to take place, whereas with some you'll get antsy/etc whilst you wait), obviously though more reports are needed before we begin a defined analysis/keep such claims.

Don't get exaggerated ideas about the nausea, my trip partner so far had to throw up on everything, egg salad included. I felt none (next to none anyway) and kept eating a lot of extremely fat and unhealthy dishes before during and after the experience. It really comes down to your degree of sensitivity. The comeup was smooth and gentle though not entirely linear. I'd register some alarms within the first 20 minutes, followed by nothing at all for another hour. Things would pick up after that, a smooth linear transition up to t+3h and a last gentle push between t+3h and t+4h immediately before the plateau is attained. The timeline doesn't change with dose btw, I experienced the same development on a preliminary 25mg experiment I didn't care to mention before.

I don't do IM or plugging, although I'm not oblivious to the advantages those ROA's offer but decided to refrain from utilizing them at some point. I have patience enough to wait through the comeup and it's part of my ritual in a sense, I don't need to insta-trip. There are some tryptamines which would catapult me up to a +3 within 20 minutes of necking the stuff or even faster dosing buccal or sublingual. That would work with AL btw, it's not nutra-sweet, but it doesn't taste like dixie toilet either, like some other phens do.
However, eating them capped is my preferred ROA, and bearing a certain degree of discomfort is a price I'm prepared to pay -though there's a line (2c-t-2 doesn't cut it these days for example). Insufflation is my preferred ROA with some compounds (members of the DOX family and nbome's for example) though I avoid it when possible. Maybe this marks me as superstitous ignoramus but the subjective effects of AL remind me too much of 2c-t-7 and the molecules structure is to similar for me to go down that route.

The last mild/gentle/light compound I explored was BOD, which I found a lot more interesting and enjoyable but that's perhaps entirely attributable to the unreasonably high expectations I had for the performance of a mescaline analogue.

How close does this compare to actual mescaline, or would others(Fag/Ag/etc)feel like this one is more suited towards other comparisons?
Really i'm looking for something that would nearly replace mescaline. I'm getting the vibe this just isn't up to par though obviously more experimentation amongst other things is probably needed
Yeah, this will never replace mescaline, and I agree with Agnetha that it's probably just light and subtle at it's very core. To be honest, I didn't find it that interesting until I took some Ketamine on top, it made it a lot more visual and more deep.
I've only tried mescaline once, 200 mg synthetic, which was a light trip, but still enough for me to get a feeling for it, and I think I can definitely say that TMA-6 and Allylescaline both feel a lot closer to Mescaline than any 2C I've tried.

I'm getting the vibe that this may be like a nice laid back psychedelic, I almost want to use the term lackadaisical,
Yeah, it is very laid back and mellow. Very peaceful. Languid is a very describing word.

Lastly I would inquire as to why you would call someone clueless when they compare it to MDMA? Obviously its probably not like a rolling experience but I find MDMA one of the easier chemicals to find traits in other psychedelics. Sure they might not have the same raging feelings a flooring MDMA experience can have...but..(for instance mescaline and MDMA is a very easy comparison for me to make, mescaline contains pretty everything that MDMA does just in a completely different flavor).
Well, maybe it was a little arrogant of me using the word clueless, sorry, but it's just that for me MDMA is a empathogen, entactogen and stimulant. AL is a pure psychedelic, so I think there's really no comparison at all, except that at a low dose, both AL and MDMA's effects are kind of hard to put a finger on or describe.

The comeup was smooth and gentle though not entirely linear. I'd register some alarms within the first 20 minutes, followed by nothing at all for another hour. Things would pick up after that, a smooth linear transition up to t+3h and a last gentle push between t+3h and t+4h immediately before the plateau is attained.

Completely my experience too, except I staggered my dose (took 20 mg extra after 2.5-3 hours).
I didn't really get any nausea, as such, it was more like the butterflie's in the stomach feeling, more like an uneasiness. And yeah, the come up is so gradual that it's really nice actually, I dont see any reason to want to shorten it, unless your short on time of cause.

I think insufflation/plugging could work quite well with this one, but actually don't see a reason to do it, and it might be dangerous, who knows :\

Of cause YMMW but I think a good dose for most people will be 50 mg, some people who have a natural tolerance will want to take 75-100 mg, but I'd rather not.

Last edited: