• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

snorting tramadol

lordreven333

Bluelighter
What is snorting tramadol like can you do it and get effects or can you do it any other way than swallowing maybe inject it?Im just curious not really considering even doing this I just want to know what you think or know about this?

Yeah, I used to do to many of them for snorting to be very practical. Didn't know about the seizure risk at the time.

so how good are they snorted I might want to do that because latly they have been giving me a stomach ache so idk what i should do

Snorting them is a waste it takes alot of it to even do anything for you and to top it off it makes really prone to having a siezure. And second its not a narcotic its like tylenol on steroids with out the codine. If they are prescribed to you tell your dr. That two hours after you took them your stomach started turning red like a rash and hives started forming he will them put you on vicodin or norco. There both the same norco just has less tylenol in it. Tell the Dr vicodin is OK for you and you will get it. Don't snort the tramadol. Its to light and when you snort it goes into your lungs and its not gonna get absorbed into your blood stream there. Save the tramadol in case one day you have a withdrawal. It helps a lot with that. And that's all its good for

yeah you can. it burns and the drip lasts forever. in all honesty its a waste. i would just pop them and be higher for longer. just dont take too many. you can have seizures at doses under and around 400mg. also stomach aches are normal on opiate drugs. take a dramamine or something along those lines before you take them.

Snorting them is a waste it takes alot of it to even do anything for you and to top it off it makes really prone to having a siezure. And second its not a narcotic its like tylenol on steroids with out the codine. If they are prescribed to you tell your dr. That two hours after you took them your stomach started turning red like a rash and hives started forming he will them put you on vicodin or norco. There both the same norco just has less tylenol in it. Tell the Dr vicodin is OK for you and you will get it. Don't snort the tramadol. Its to light and when you snort it goes into your lungs and its not gonna get absorbed into your blood stream there. Save the tramadol in case one day you have a withdrawal. It helps a lot with that. And that's all its good for

just because they arent considered a narcotic doesnt mean they arent abusable. i like tramadol and so do many people i know. i would take tramadol over codeine any day, and i dont give a fuck what anyone thinks. you also cant just walk in and tell a doc its okay to give you vicodin. theyd laugh in your face cause thats not how it works. most doctors are more comfortable giving tramadol out then vicodin due to much lower abuse potential, and youd probably have a hard time convincing them otherwise.

you also cant just walk in and tell a doc its okay to give you vicodin. theyd laugh in your face cause thats not how it works. most doctors are more comfortable giving tramadol out then vicodin due to much lower abuse potential, and youd probably have a hard time convincing them otherwise.

That isn't necessarily true. If you are a reliable patient, they should have no problem with that. Over the past year I was battling cancer, and my doctors knew I was on methadone, and also that I was quite knowledgeable about pharmacology and whatnot. They literally asked me what was the most effective for pain, becuase of my high tolerance they knew percocet wasn't going to do anything. So I told them 8mg dilaudid 3 times a day was the only thing that actually helps with the pain on top of my methadone. They just said Ok, and that was that.

I have a feeling that half of these people that go into the doctors office with the hopes and intentions of getting something prescribed, either make it sound like they are stupid, and a junkie, and probably look like a junky too. I wasn't even trying to scam them, my pain needs were legitimate and they knew that. And despite my past they knew I was knowledgeable and trusted my opinion because I didn't come off as a stupid dirty unintelligent junky.

That isn't necessarily true. If you are a reliable patient, they should have no problem with that. Over the past year I was battling cancer, and my doctors knew I was on methadone, and also that I was quite knowledgeable about pharmacology and whatnot. They literally asked me what was the most effective for pain, becuase of my high tolerance they knew percocet wasn't going to do anything. So I told them 8mg dilaudid 3 times a day was the only thing that actually helps with the pain on top of my methadone. They just said Ok, and that was that.

I have a feeling that half of these people that go into the doctors office with the hopes and intentions of getting something prescribed, either make it sound like they are stupid, and a junkie, and probably look like a junky too. I wasn't even trying to scam them, my pain needs were legitimate and they knew that. And despite my past they knew I was knowledgeable and trusted my opinion because I didn't come off as a stupid dirty unintelligent junky.

for a patient who knows his doctor and has some sort of trust built up it should be no problem. however the OP never stated that he got them from a doctor and if some random guy walks into a doctors office and starts asking for vicodin theyre more than likely gonna assume somethings up. for some reason people tend to assume most doctors dont have a clue/dont care about what they giving out.

i know someone who tried faking sick too get codeine. he went in complaining about a dry cough and asked for the shit by name. of course the doc knew what was up. all he got was a bottle of antibiotics, a recommendation to go buy delsym or robitussin, and to top it off he had to pay a $50 copay. talk about disappointing hehehe.

^Yeah man, I do agree with you. Like I said if you have a good relationship it should be fine, but if you go in looking and acting like a drug seeking junky, on your first visit, you'll just get denied.

yeah you can. it burns and the drip lasts forever. in all honesty its a waste. i would just pop them and be higher for longer. just dont take too many. you can have seizures at doses under and around 400mg. also stomach aches are normal on opiate drugs. take a dramamine or something along those lines before you take them.

just because they arent considered a narcotic doesnt mean they arent abusable. i like tramadol and so do many people i know. i would take tramadol over codeine any day, and i dont t anyone thinks. you also cant just walk in and tell a doc its okay to give you vicodin. theyd laugh in your face cause thats not how it works. most doctors are more comfortable giving tramadol out then vicodin due to much lower abuse potential, and youd probably have a hard time convincing them otherwise.

first of yes I was on tramadol and told my PM exactly that and he put me on norco 10/325 And fent patches. Yes some people do get high off them placebo effect. I have takin 10 to 15 at a time and all they did was make my eyes sensitive popping these trying to get a high is stupid

first of yes I was on tramadol and told my PM exactly that and he put me on norco 10/325 And fent patches. Yes some people do get high off them placebo effect. I have takin 10 to 15 at a time and all they did was make my eyes sensitive popping these trying to get a high is stupid
Jumping from tramadol to fentanyl should probably be considered atypical. =D

There is no reason to snort Tramadol, its not like your going to get a rush. The effects are better taken orally.

And regarding doctors, usually if someone just goes in asking for Vicodin chances are you won't get it. If you have cancer, yes they will give most any opioid for the pain. Because they know that you are actually suffering pain, not making it up like many people do.

I agree with this entirely, if you walk into the doc's office and explain what you've had before and how you've built a tolerance and show some shade of intelligence so they know your not going to OD or Abuse it they usually respect your opinion.

tramadol has worked for me for years lately it hasn't done enough whats the next step up from tramadol and the next after that I was thinking it would be hydrocodone but im not sure hydrocodone 10mgs works pretty good for my back pain the tramadol isn't working anymore.

Feeling something off tramadol is definitely not placebo for some people. Unless of course the opiate like high, mood lift, not being able to ejaculate, increased work ethic, etc have been placebo the 100+ times I have taken it.

K'ed out and I were discussing the amount of tramadol it takes me to get high for 8 hrs compared to Oxy and hydrocodone and he couldnt believe how little it takes compared to the amount of Oxy/hydro it takes.

Stay away altogether!!!!!!!!!!!

It never helped me and at 800mg - 100mg per say I almost died. Trying to relieve legit pain.

Stay away brother.

I had the 200mg doses x 4 per day and did nothing but make me ill. Even when I took less.