• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

snorting tramadol

no not for recreationally use but the apap is hard on my liver and makes me feel sick.

Okay well how do you respond to ibuprofen? Like I mentioned they DO make Vicoprofen which contains 200 mg ibuprofen and 7.5 mg hydrocodone. If you feel you need something stronger than tramadol, don't like APAP, and don't want to move to oxy, this might be something to consider. Ibuprofen is better for pain than APAP anyway in my opinion.

but its still hard on the liver right Ive had alot of side effects Im not sure if its from the hydrocodone tramadol or if its from tylenol apap whatever.

Ibuprofen can be hard on the stomach, especially in higher doses, but not on the liver as far as I know. 200 mg isn't a big dose to take as needed, but still could be hard on the stomach. You said you have had stomach issues with tramadol, too? A stomach-ache I think would be odd, but with higher doses nausea is definitely possible.

Don't snort tramadol it's pointless. It has a great orral BA and you get no rush from snorting it like you would from oxy. It just comes up a little quicker.

Besides that it probly one of the worst tasteing pills on the planet the drip is torture. Once when I was swallowing a tramadol pill some how it got stuck up in my sinus. My god that 15 minites it was stuck up there was hell.

I can't stand tramadol anymore I use to love it but are their any opioids or opiates that you can snort that would be alright good??

I can't stand tramadol anymore I use to love it but are their any opioids or opiates that you can snort that would be alright good??

Why do you insist on snorting? Earlier you said your taking them for legit pain. If you are looking to snort them then I think you are just trying to abuse them.

Tramadol has a higher oral BA and so do the next opiates up on the chain. Insufflated Oxy and hydro both have a lower BA. About 10-15% lower. Snorting oxycodone does produce a rush but you get less of the drug. Buprenorphine has a higher BA when snorted but no rush.

Why do you insist on snorting? Earlier you said your taking them for legit pain. If you are looking to snort them then I think you are just trying to abuse them.

Tramadol has a higher oral BA and so do the next opiates up on the chain. Insufflated Oxy and hydro both have a lower BA. About 10-15% lower. Snorting oxycodone does produce a rush but you get less of the drug. Buprenorphine has a higher BA when snorted but no rush.

If the tramadol isn't woring let the doc know, it's his job to help find the best pain relief for you. But IMHE tramadol are shit, they don't give me anything and that was at 600mg. Maybe if i was taing them for legitimate pain, they'd help, but recretionally, you'd be with some DHC

This is very true.

Stick with oral use, it will make it more effective for your purposes.

I was curious about snorting a opiate if that may do better in some way it does kick in alot faster right but the effects are not as strong as a pain killer.

Snorting them is a waste it takes alot of it to even do anything for you and to top it off it makes really prone to having a siezure. And second its not a narcotic its like tylenol on steroids with out the codine. If they are prescribed to you tell your dr. That two hours after you took them your stomach started turning red like a rash and hives started forming he will them put you on vicodin or norco. There both the same norco just has less tylenol in it. Tell the Dr vicodin is OK for you and you will get it. Don't snort the tramadol. Its to light and when you snort it goes into your lungs and its not gonna get absorbed into your blood stream there. Save the tramadol in case one day you have a withdrawal. It helps a lot with that. And that's all its good for
hahaha lush advice

i've only ever enjoyed ox or tram or codeine's by ingestion, negligible effects if that from the snort - although i'd always top orally after, at some point, so maybe... don't rec it howev

Hi greenybloom, welcome to bluelight.

Please do not bump old thread like these unless you have something exceptionally relevant that really adds to the conversation.

BDD is a fast moving forum, and when you bump old threads like this gums up the works and reduces visibility of the other questions and threads. Please take a look at both the BDD Guidelines and State of BDD, links to which are in my signature below. :D

I'm going to close this thread to prevent further bumping of it.

Also: Please use the edit button if you have something to add to post instead of double-posting. :D

PM me if you have any questions.

Last edited: