Bluelight

Thread: snorting tramadol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 56
  1. Collapse Details
    snorting tramadol 
    #1
    Bluelighter lordreven333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    northwest louisiana USA
    Posts
    486
    What is snorting tramadol like can you do it and get effects or can you do it any other way than swallowing maybe inject it?Im just curious not really considering even doing this I just want to know what you think or know about this?
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Bluelighter lordreven333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    northwest louisiana USA
    Posts
    486
    come on no one has any idea?
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    I've snorted them before, it works, but not as well as oral.
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Murk Avenue
    Posts
    89
    Why snort? At most i'd only parachute them.
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Murk Avenue
    Posts
    89
    But then again,
    I took them by the handful.
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Yeah, I used to do to many of them for snorting to be very practical. Didn't know about the seizure risk at the time.
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Bluelighter lordreven333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    northwest louisiana USA
    Posts
    486
    so how good are they snorted I might want to do that because latly they have been giving me a stomach ache so idk what i should do
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Snorting them is a waste it takes alot of it to even do anything for you and to top it off it makes really prone to having a siezure. And second its not a narcotic its like tylenol on steroids with out the codine. If they are prescribed to you tell your dr. That two hours after you took them your stomach started turning red like a rash and hives started forming he will them put you on vicodin or norco. There both the same norco just has less tylenol in it. Tell the Dr vicodin is OK for you and you will get it. Don't snort the tramadol. Its to light and when you snort it goes into your lungs and its not gonna get absorbed into your blood stream there. Save the tramadol in case one day you have a withdrawal. It helps a lot with that. And that's all its good for
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Bluelighter lordreven333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    northwest louisiana USA
    Posts
    486
    how is it like tylenol on steroids is it bad for your liver not very strong ?
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    yeah you can. it burns and the drip lasts forever. in all honesty its a waste. i would just pop them and be higher for longer. just dont take too many. you can have seizures at doses under and around 400mg. also stomach aches are normal on opiate drugs. take a dramamine or something along those lines before you take them.

    Quote Originally Posted by noob88 View Post
    Snorting them is a waste it takes alot of it to even do anything for you and to top it off it makes really prone to having a siezure. And second its not a narcotic its like tylenol on steroids with out the codine. If they are prescribed to you tell your dr. That two hours after you took them your stomach started turning red like a rash and hives started forming he will them put you on vicodin or norco. There both the same norco just has less tylenol in it. Tell the Dr vicodin is OK for you and you will get it. Don't snort the tramadol. Its to light and when you snort it goes into your lungs and its not gonna get absorbed into your blood stream there. Save the tramadol in case one day you have a withdrawal. It helps a lot with that. And that's all its good for
    just because they arent considered a narcotic doesnt mean they arent abusable. i like tramadol and so do many people i know. i would take tramadol over codeine any day, and i dont give a fuck what anyone thinks. you also cant just walk in and tell a doc its okay to give you vicodin. theyd laugh in your face cause thats not how it works. most doctors are more comfortable giving tramadol out then vicodin due to much lower abuse potential, and youd probably have a hard time convincing them otherwise.
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Bluelight Crew BrokedownPalace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Planet Telex
    Posts
    3,560
    Quote Originally Posted by kurt_cocaine View Post
    you also cant just walk in and tell a doc its okay to give you vicodin. theyd laugh in your face cause thats not how it works. most doctors are more comfortable giving tramadol out then vicodin due to much lower abuse potential, and youd probably have a hard time convincing them otherwise.
    That isn't necessarily true. If you are a reliable patient, they should have no problem with that. Over the past year I was battling cancer, and my doctors knew I was on methadone, and also that I was quite knowledgeable about pharmacology and whatnot. They literally asked me what was the most effective for pain, becuase of my high tolerance they knew percocet wasn't going to do anything. So I told them 8mg dilaudid 3 times a day was the only thing that actually helps with the pain on top of my methadone. They just said Ok, and that was that.

    I have a feeling that half of these people that go into the doctors office with the hopes and intentions of getting something prescribed, either make it sound like they are stupid, and a junkie, and probably look like a junky too. I wasn't even trying to scam them, my pain needs were legitimate and they knew that. And despite my past they knew I was knowledgeable and trusted my opinion because I didn't come off as a stupid dirty unintelligent junky.
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokedownPalace View Post
    That isn't necessarily true. If you are a reliable patient, they should have no problem with that. Over the past year I was battling cancer, and my doctors knew I was on methadone, and also that I was quite knowledgeable about pharmacology and whatnot. They literally asked me what was the most effective for pain, becuase of my high tolerance they knew percocet wasn't going to do anything. So I told them 8mg dilaudid 3 times a day was the only thing that actually helps with the pain on top of my methadone. They just said Ok, and that was that.

    I have a feeling that half of these people that go into the doctors office with the hopes and intentions of getting something prescribed, either make it sound like they are stupid, and a junkie, and probably look like a junky too. I wasn't even trying to scam them, my pain needs were legitimate and they knew that. And despite my past they knew I was knowledgeable and trusted my opinion because I didn't come off as a stupid dirty unintelligent junky.
    for a patient who knows his doctor and has some sort of trust built up it should be no problem. however the OP never stated that he got them from a doctor and if some random guy walks into a doctors office and starts asking for vicodin theyre more than likely gonna assume somethings up. for some reason people tend to assume most doctors dont have a clue/dont care about what they giving out.

    i know someone who tried faking sick too get codeine. he went in complaining about a dry cough and asked for the shit by name. of course the doc knew what was up. all he got was a bottle of antibiotics, a recommendation to go buy delsym or robitussin, and to top it off he had to pay a $50 copay. talk about disappointing hehehe.
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Bluelight Crew BrokedownPalace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Planet Telex
    Posts
    3,560
    ^Yeah man, I do agree with you. Like I said if you have a good relationship it should be fine, but if you go in looking and acting like a drug seeking junky, on your first visit, you'll just get denied.
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by kurt_cocaine View Post
    yeah you can. it burns and the drip lasts forever. in all honesty its a waste. i would just pop them and be higher for longer. just dont take too many. you can have seizures at doses under and around 400mg. also stomach aches are normal on opiate drugs. take a dramamine or something along those lines before you take them.



    just because they arent considered a narcotic doesnt mean they arent abusable. i like tramadol and so do many people i know. i would take tramadol over codeine any day, and i dont t anyone thinks. you also cant just walk in and tell a doc its okay to give you vicodin. theyd laugh in your face cause thats not how it works. most doctors are more comfortable giving tramadol out then vicodin due to much lower abuse potential, and youd probably have a hard time convincing them otherwise.
    first of yes I was on tramadol and told my PM exactly that and he put me on norco 10/325 And fent patches. Yes some people do get high off them placebo effect. I have takin 10 to 15 at a time and all they did was make my eyes sensitive popping these trying to get a high is stupid
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by noob88 View Post
    first of yes I was on tramadol and told my PM exactly that and he put me on norco 10/325 And fent patches. Yes some people do get high off them placebo effect. I have takin 10 to 15 at a time and all they did was make my eyes sensitive popping these trying to get a high is stupid
    Jumping from tramadol to fentanyl should probably be considered atypical.
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Bluelighter K'd-OUT-in-AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewhere between Eden and North Utopia. Somewhere beneath the astral plain
    Posts
    5,969
    There is no reason to snort Tramadol, its not like your going to get a rush. The effects are better taken orally.

    And regarding doctors, usually if someone just goes in asking for Vicodin chances are you won't get it. If you have cancer, yes they will give most any opioid for the pain. Because they know that you are actually suffering pain, not making it up like many people do.
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    Bluelighter Oxykiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    El Centro, California (Upper Mexico)
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokedownPalace View Post
    That isn't necessarily true. If you are a reliable patient, they should have no problem with that. Over the past year I was battling cancer, and my doctors knew I was on methadone, and also that I was quite knowledgeable about pharmacology and whatnot. They literally asked me what was the most effective for pain, becuase of my high tolerance they knew percocet wasn't going to do anything. So I told them 8mg dilaudid 3 times a day was the only thing that actually helps with the pain on top of my methadone. They just said Ok, and that was that.

    I have a feeling that half of these people that go into the doctors office with the hopes and intentions of getting something prescribed, either make it sound like they are stupid, and a junkie, and probably look like a junky too. I wasn't even trying to scam them, my pain needs were legitimate and they knew that. And despite my past they knew I was knowledgeable and trusted my opinion because I didn't come off as a stupid dirty unintelligent junky.
    I agree with this entirely, if you walk into the doc's office and explain what you've had before and how you've built a tolerance and show some shade of intelligence so they know your not going to OD or Abuse it they usually respect your opinion.
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    Bluelighter lordreven333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    northwest louisiana USA
    Posts
    486
    tramadol has worked for me for years lately it hasn't done enough whats the next step up from tramadol and the next after that I was thinking it would be hydrocodone but im not sure hydrocodone 10mgs works pretty good for my back pain the tramadol isn't working anymore.
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by noob88 View Post
    first of yes I was on tramadol and told my PM exactly that and he put me on norco 10/325 And fent patches. Yes some people do get high off them placebo effect. I have takin 10 to 15 at a time and all they did was make my eyes sensitive popping these trying to get a high is stupid
    Feeling something off tramadol is definitely not placebo for some people. Unless of course the opiate like high, mood lift, not being able to ejaculate, increased work ethic, etc have been placebo the 100+ times I have taken it.

    K'ed out and I were discussing the amount of tramadol it takes me to get high for 8 hrs compared to Oxy and hydrocodone and he couldnt believe how little it takes compared to the amount of Oxy/hydro it takes.
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    Bluelighter Scoliosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Kanada
    Posts
    301
    Stay away altogether!!!!!!!!!!!

    It never helped me and at 800mg - 100mg per say I almost died. Trying to relieve legit pain.

    Stay away brother.

    I had the 200mg doses x 4 per day and did nothing but make me ill. Even when I took less.
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #21
    And no don't snort it, the bioavalability is very high orally. Around 75% your first dose and 80+ your second and third dose. Try taking 1/2-3/4 of your dose then about a half hour to hour later take the rest. I find this increases the effects and last a little longer.
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    #22
    Bluelighter lordreven333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    northwest louisiana USA
    Posts
    486
    tramadol isn't working anymore I guess I have to move to hydrocodone.
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by lordreven333 View Post
    tramadol isn't working anymore I guess I have to move to hydrocodone.
    just make sure when you go talk to your doc you don't sound ignorant and seem as if your begging but don't lie to him either let him know you have done your research you know the risk of the hydro but at the same time you want the one with the least amount of tylenol in it. And make sure you ask his opinion on what a good starting dose would be of the 10/325. And you will have it. Have fun but remember keep it safe don't over do it.
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    #24
    Bluelighter StaySedated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In the future
    Posts
    2,646
    Touch the boys!


    Touch the boys!
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    #25
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Upper Michigan on Lake Superior
    Posts
    171
    ^ What boys? And why touch them?
     

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •