• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Golf Golf Thread

I could give a fuck about Rory...just a dork who becomes 'somebody' w a bit of fame but should have his mouth sewn shut

Now when we talk about dying in a fire-
Colin montgomerie is one of those guys I cant even look at

fucking golf, best talent ever and not even on the front page of espn cuz of good old swinging dick...
they got tiger and phil paired up for the first 2 rds this week to try and create a buzz....

tiger will be back in action towards the end of this year and dominate next

Awesome to see great opening rounds today by Nick Watney, Charlie Hoffman and Vijay. I love all three of those guys because through their body language and interviews it's very clear that they hate the fame that comes along with being a star.

I'm starting to hate Rory McElroy, just seems like a whiny, cocky little bitch. Almost all European golfers are losers, with the exception of M. Angel Jimenez, McDowell, and the Molinari brothers.

Watney wins!!! Fuck yeah! Gotta love the clutch putting on the back 9 and recovering on a difficult 18th with a birdie (he doubled it in round 3)

First time this year I got to watch somebody win who I wanted to...and cool to see DJ finish 2nd, for USA.

I just ordered a set of knock off Ping G10's for 140 including shipping, cant wait to swing them because I needed a lot of customization ( 1+ inch shafts, 2+ degree lie angle and midsized grips)

I'd like to be the first to mention Tiger is no longer on roids
lol his arms are half the size they were before his 'rebirth'

Speaking of Tiger...

Tiger 2012 comes out on Tuesday..now with AUGUSTA!

I just bought a used XBOX360, just so I can play this.

My goal is to play the shit out of it so when I go home to watch this years Master's with my dad I can keep up with him and have legit conversation about specific holes lol

anyone headed to The Masters' this year? if so let me know and we can meet up for a beer of a quick joint in the trees ;)
My dad's adoptive parents are rich as shit so I have just been lucky to have access to the tournament every year. i try and take someone new every year. hell of a way to pop a friend's golf cherry...lol

there is a chance i'll be at one of the practice rounds.

but it will be with clients, so it will kind of suck.

golf and getting hammer faced go together like peas and carrots.

Amen brotha there's nothing like a round of golf sloshed ass drunk.... Watching or playing on a hot day with some nice cold ones. Thats what the beer cart girl is there for anyways, no one buys snacks usually just the beeer haahaahaha.

Gonna try lsd golf tomorrow
fired an 84 on xtc
will report back
Enjoy!
Best round I've ever played was 8 hours after dosing.

It's Masters week!!

In a pool i'm in you pick five people, I went with:

Hefty, errr...Lefty
Stricker
Watney
M.A. Jimenez
Crane

I should have taken Tiger cause at least he's guaranteed to make the cut(let's hope he doesn't)...as everyone needs to in order to qualify for the purse.

Who ya guys got?!

Hard not to go with Phil, and I would not hate if he won by any stretch...be very happy in fact.

anthony kim

jesus, how bout phil's shortgame in houston? i mean, it's always good but it was exceptionally good this weekend.

I like Kim - throw him on my list as well

I did see that chip in up the hill Phil hit, ridiculous

and I wish Adam Scott did not shit the bed after building the hype...I joined that bandwagon ( he is soooo cute also )

I think Ricky Barnes is too cool cool to wear a green jacket. But i'm rooting for him.

Bubba Watson is the last person I want to see win major. a. beacause he's an asshole and b. spare the world the extra sappy emotional reaction he would have.

And I think Kim is a good 4-5 years away from putting together 4 good rounds at a major.

My deep bunker sleeper is Charl Swartzel.

Last edited by a moderator:
golf! i have been golfing for years but have never really been that serious about it. these days, i have a group of guy friends who all play and we play, on average, perhaps once a week.

i'm a hacker. my handicap is 26.2 and i should be hitting in the low 90s on the courses round here but i seem to shoot between 95 and 105 pretty regularly.

i work in a seasonal position at a ski resort in tahoe and in the summer i just find seasonal work up here too. last summer, i worked as a course marshal and starter at edgewood golf course in tahoe:

EdgewoodL.jpg

this summer i will be managing outside service at the genoa resort course in genow, nv:

d9_genoa_resort.jpg

the colour in that pic has been touched up in photoshop, but it is a striking course.

i'm off to play at empire tomorrow in carson, nv.

see you on the tee :)

alasdair

Bubba Watson is the last person I want to see win major. a. beacause he's an asshole and b. spare the world the extra sappy emotional reaction he would have.

lulz.

yea, i like to crack jokes about bubba crying as well. but, shit man his dad was dying when he won those tourney's last year so you gotta cut him a little slack.

anyway, i think he's a solid pick because he hits the ball longer than anyone on tour and augusta sets up nicely for him.