• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Throat/ Tonsils Sore After Smoking Meth?

Parsethejoint

Bluelighter
Basically, everytime lately that I've smoked meth it
has made my tonsils, (at least, I think it's my tonsils) swollen leaving me with a
Glob/ lump feeling whenever I swallow, and it horribly triggers
My gag reflex when it's like that and I smoke.

Basically, I was just hoping someone could tell me
why it's doing that, and hopefully how to fix it, because trust me...
It's horribly uncomfortable. Last thing, when I was inspecting
my throat, I can easily have the back of my tongue touch
uvula by pressing my tongue slightly back. Didn't know of that really
mattered, but I figured any little bit could help! Oh, and also when I wake up whenever I decide to sleep, it'll be gone.

Thank you in advance to all who reply. =)

All my friends who have smoked meth say it fucks your throat, mouth, and teeth pretty bad. I'm no expert but its prolly the anhydrous n shit left from the less than labratory conditions it was made in lol. Ig you could star snorting it, but it would prolly fuck up your throat still b/c of the drip, and your nose even more. Otherwise you could do it sublingually? that or plug it or straight up meth bombs down the shoot to the tummy and up the brain.

dude i was wondering the same thing when i smoked meth a few times several years back. i swear i was going crazy as well, but i also had that weird throat thing happen. I would guess its either irritation from impurities in the meth (maybe lye?) or a slight allergic reaction. Try gargling with water after each hit or after each bowl.

i would just leave it be. meth is the only drug that has caused me to temporarily lose my mind and all sense of reality.

Hmm... That's very true, I noticed I get it worse with some
shit more than others... And to whynaught, snorting doesn't effect
my throat one bit... Weird huh?