• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

what should molly look like?

olab7

Bluelighter
i know white powder but should the capsule be a certain color?

capsules are usually made of gelatin, not the drug. Since MDMA is scheduel 1 it has to be made illegally so theres no point in the dealer putting it in capsules, so if its in a legit pill or sumthin you might have gotten ripped off with adderall or something lol.

uhh, you dont know anything whynaught, because MAD dealers sell molly caps
most people buy molly in caps already im pretty sure
the color of the capsule doesnt matter LOL
do you not understand what a capsule IS?
you put drugs INSIDE a capsule, all capsules you can just pull apart the two halves, and put them back together, thats the POINT

Last edited:
LSDMDMA&9278174 said:
uhh, you dont know anything whynaught, because MAD dealers sell molly caps
most people buy molly in caps already im pretty sure
the color of the capsule doesnt matter LOL
do you not understand what a capsule IS?
you put drugs INSIDE a capsule, all capsules you can just pull apart the two halves, and put them back together, thats the POINT

haha i was just wondering because like on ecstacydata there were like green and yellow capsules being sold that have bad stuff in them instead of MDMA

I've seen red capsuls, blue capsuls, and clear capsuls. Only problem with capsuls is you really dont know what your gonna get and how much unless you can weigh it out but even then. I remember back in the day, this guy who sold capsuls would just crush up pills and then split that in half and make two capsuls out of one pill basically doubling his money. Sometimes making even more b/c some people just hear, oooooo, capsuls? Must be really good so he would charge even more than a regular pill would cost. I caught on to his plan when I ate 2 one time and it felt just like one pill. Needless to say I didnt really mess with capsuls that much after that.

The capsules can be any colour - its the goods inside your after.