The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Acid in Canada

Oh wow, lovely!
I just love that new thread smell.

Acid's around, but since 2010, not as prominent as it has been in the last few years, is my personal observation from here in Ontario.

Someone want to define what the shit a print containing "avatars" or "heiros" is supposed to look like?
Terminology seems awfully ambiguous to me.

Some folks still seem to be getting Hunab Ku's and Buddhas. Which is pretty interesting. Are they just residual from previous years, I wonder? They certainly don't seem to be present in quantity.

Avatars feature the two main characters from the film Avatar on a dark nature background. This is a full sheet art, I have only seen one picture online that was removed. I might be seeing some soon and I will snap a picture then.

@ DNA
I'm going to Motion Notion, Connect and Shambhala :) maybe more if there are some small local ones. Those three for sure though.

I understand that your first reaction to this shitty photograph of a single irregularly shaped rectangaloid hit which has been inexplicably cut into triangles is likely: wtf, dude; but that aside.

Anyone know what print this blue/white hit was from?

NSFW:
wbrp.jpg

Alright, for those who are wondering, I found the image that was removed that I saw of the Avatars. This is just 10 hits, I imagine a sheet looks magnificent. Beside it is apparently MDMA.
NSFW:
lucysb.jpg

Did you look at the picture? There is a bag with white crystals. That is the MDMA that is 'beside it'. It is only LSD on the paper.

its been a LONG tyme since canada has had a new acid thread. so yall cut loose and have fun aye

sorry man after closer inspection i can see what your talking about

Easy mistake, I read my post and could see how it could be taken wrong.

But yeah, I will let you all know how the avatars are when I try them.

@ DNA
I'm going to Motion Notion, Connect and Shambhala :) maybe more if there are some small local ones. Those three for sure though.

Shambhala! this year should be my first!
I looked up motion notion the other week, looks good. I've got a list of festivals that I want to go to over the years :3

just discovered my friend has a vial secreted away.. must convince to make sugar cubes..!

Shambhala! this year should be my first!
I looked up motion notion the other week, looks good. I've got a list of festivals that I want to go to over the years :3

just discovered my friend has a vial secreted away.. must convince to make sugar cubes..!

I wish the liquid flowed through where I live. I don't even see any blotter here let alone liquid, haha.

I guess it all equates to the same thing in the end, no matter the medium. I just wish that it was easier to get anything around here. Can't find any usually.

Alright, for those who are wondering, I found the image that was removed that I saw of the Avatars. This is just 10 hits, I imagine a sheet looks magnificent. Beside it is apparently MDMA.
NSFW:
lucysb.jpg

The Avatars on that image come from Holland and according to the seller have about 180-200ug of LSD on them. Trip reports in another forum suggest that this could be the actual dose.