• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Acid in Canada

It sucks that I live right here in Seattle, pretty much next door to canada but still have not seen any of these circulating stateside. I hope that changes in the future! The states needs good doses!=D

You guys need good chemists. I don't know of very many Canadians that will ever tip-toe with your legal system to spread the Moksha medicine down South. However, make friends up North and maybe you yourself can be that individual to make it happen! Canadians I think are very content with just satisfying Canadians lol. IMO anyways. I hear the states is terrible for LSD. Lots of research chemicals and very odd prints. Whereas up here the same print will work all of Canada for a few months then change up.

And yo winner the posts you made were "Saraswati" by the way!

You guys need good chemists. I don't know of very many Canadians that will ever tip-toe with your legal system to spread the Moksha medicine down South. However, make friends up North and maybe you yourself can be that individual to make it happen! Canadians I think are very content with just satisfying Canadians lol. IMO anyways. I hear the states is terrible for LSD. Lots of research chemicals and very odd prints. Whereas up here the same print will work all of Canada for a few months then change up.

And yo winner the posts you made were "Saraswati" by the way!

Yeah, there does seem to be someone doing a damn good job of keeping things flowing without drawing too much heat up here. Maybe it's just a matter of the vast difference in market size between Canada and the US. There could be someone putting out similar quality and quantity in the States as those responsible for all the great Canadian acid, but it doesn't see as wide a distribution because that just isn't enough to supply the demand there. I mean shit, California alone has a higher population than all of Canada. That being said, whoever's been at it here has been doing a damn good job and for a long time. I know hunab-style prints have been floating around since at least the early 2000s.

Bah, I've been out of the loop lately though, I haven't seen a hunab print here in Toronto since 2009. :p
How far west are you Fri3dRice420?

Just a heads up for people out East: it looks like NBOMes have reared their heads and are being sold as acid.
Had a discouraging encounter with a clueless small-time dealer selling blotters of a chemical he couldn't even identify (other than admitting it's not LSD). By the description of the effects he gave me, it sounded like one of the 25x. Still, he was calling it "acid". :X

I didn't quite see the design, but he said it was a dragon.
Just ordered myself an Ehrlich test... FTS.

Those blue Shiva's are the best LSD I have EVER done! there is a video (youtube search: wemf acid trip) of a friend of a friend of mine rolling on the ground laughing his head off from taking 3 hits of the blue Shiva's at WEMF 2012 in Algonquin Park. I wish I could get my hands on these again. Lately I've been getting St.Albert and The LSD revelation revolution blotter it is also amazing LSD
32.gif

Alice in Wonderland and Roland 303 Bass synthesizer prints in Winnipeg, Expensive :O but awesome clean LSD :D probably around ~150ug

Last edited:
Hey All,
Just curious if anyone has seen either of these prints?
I was thinking of buying six of the celtic style light blue tabs but decided against as I wasn't sure the origin or quality.
My brother recently picked up the misfits/bart/flower print, has anyone ever seen that anywhere?
Found in Manitoba.
pJH5cJ6.jpg

kyBoSO3.jpg

That kind of a bunch of different logos and such, blue on white, red on white and green on white unperfed is 90% of the LSD I've had in my life There's many punk band logos, a bunch of random stuff, like a tripping Jesus, a syringe and NO written next to it. I think the stuff is made in QC because when I used to buy sheets (last time was in 2008 so I don't mind saying it). Some would say that blues are stronger than the others, or the reds etc. but it was all the same goddamn thing, and the guy knew his shit, he would have binder sized sheets that he would have in several mica sheets (black cardboard on the back, transparent plastic on top, he would cut me 1 or 2 sheets at once and one time two blotters in the centre were spelling the name of one of the 3 boroughs of my town (the smallest metro area in Canada, I'll leave you this one to guess). Americans were going nuts on newsgroups like alt.drugs.psychedelics about how the Pickard bust suddenly caused LSD to practically disappear while I was laughing eating those away. I would always take 2, they're dosed so 1 hit won't likely even make a 13 year old girl bad trip, if you know what I'm saying. I'm sad that his cell phone number doesn't work anymore, but as a construction worker...he moves where work is and can't tell his, I imagine, 50-100 contacts about it. Eh, I can get ALD-52, ETH-LAD, AL-LAD (and hopefully one day PRO-LAD) by lettermail, its only the currency thats a pain in the ass ;)

Everyday, every night, every time, in 3d!

Last edited:
Nooooooooo hunnnnnie nooooooo

Last edited:
I have asked around, but have turned up nothing. Who remembers the red or blue on white Egyptian hiero? BC, Canada in the early 90s. Bueler? Anyone?

ive seen blue and green icons, they seemed to be NOT lsd, the great prints were blue unicorns (thought there were also lackluster greens),
and Void realms. buddahs and the current WOWs are alright.

That makes sense. I used to get sheets of WoW that was perfect. Then twice those came into town and they were too much; we thought they were really shaky/speedy. This was back in '94.

Yeah, buddy, if you're still around. Do you remember that rfgdxm guy? or Joel Crump? (oh dear god, I have a feeling I was talking to Donald Trump Jr. now this whole time).