• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Acid in Canada

Nice to see some action on this thread recently. It was pretty dead for a while. A sign of better times to come perhaps?

I know that this is a dumb and loaded question but...what is the appeal of acid to you? Does acid make you feel like you're in a pleasant dreamworld? Does it feel even remotely similar to MDMA?

I know that this is a dumb and loaded question but...what is the appeal of acid to you? Does acid make you feel like you're in a pleasant dreamworld? Does it feel even remotely similar to MDMA?

its like having your mind fucked by the cosmos..gently

I just acquired some acid the other day for the first time since September. I went to the dealers apartment to get it and expected him to give me blotters like he did back in September but instead he pulled out some sugar cubes, took a vial out of his fridge, and dripped the acid right in front of me. My friend tried a few of them out last night and said it was of a pretty high caliber.

yeah liquid is cool, but i dunno blotter is just easier.

Liquid is rarer. I don't know, I've always preferred liquid to blotter, but that's just me. I'm grabbing some soon! Very excited. Summer is almost here :)

Just had 3 of the best drops of LSD I'm sure ever have been made.
Obviously not from Canada, but dosed around 130ug and crazy quality must be needlepoint, soooooo clean.
Wish stuff like this would show up here organically.

How's the acid at Shambhala or other festivals nearby? I thought on road tripping this summer ;)

Shambhala is great for cid... and meth (if you're into that, ha... i'm not)
Mono is random.

There's decent liquid in Montreal, too. It might even be the same stuff that's going around Ottawa. Two drops had me grinning like a mad fool and dancing my ass off at a Battles concert. I definitely second (or third) the liquid love. I've never had a vial do me wrong, though having 10 or 15 hits dry up at the end is a bit of a bummer.

Can find pretty much anything at Sham. And yes some people do go crazy, ive seen a few flailers last year. One girl was foaming at the mouth and i thought she was dead, not something to see while on cid and M.

But the stuff i did buy at Sham didnt do much to me, i had a fuzzy peach with a drop and then a blotter and didnt feel much of anything. Maybe i felt a bit happier but not tripping so maybe its hit or miss but there is an abundance.

Also K is getting really popular there, according to my friends years ago it was rare to find but now its no problem.

Acid in Canada 2

NSFW:
230318_10150167611556677_658186676_7402284_2028788_n.jpg

had these in march, halifax nova scotia

You posted this in the archive. There was a current thread on this, so I merged them -TB

Last edited by a moderator: