• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Acid in Canada

I've never had a problem with the quality of tabs from toronto, only the potency has been very hit or miss. I've run into DOB tabs from hamilton that were sold as LSD, as well as a couple others that clearly weren't acid (taste and effects). But anyways at the moment I'm having troubles with my dealer being a cunt, once I find him I should be able to straighten things out though. From what my friends said that did get the bear drinking tea tabs, they are legitimate and quite strong.

I've never had a problem with the quality of tabs from toronto, only the potency has been very hit or miss. I've run into DOB tabs from hamilton that were sold as LSD, as well as a couple others that clearly weren't acid (taste and effects). But anyways at the moment I'm having troubles with my dealer being a cunt, once I find him I should be able to straighten things out though. From what my friends said that did get the bear drinking tea tabs, they are legitimate and quite strong.

Right on, that's good to hear. For a while I was getting great tabs from Toronto, but I knew they didn't originate in Toronto, just made their way there. Trouble was only when I was told they were made in Toronto. I hope you get things sorted out with your dealer and can confirm that there is in fact good acid in Toronto.

Ive had those, the sheets arent laid evenly and the hits are about 2/3rds the size of a normal hit (theyre unperfd with blue lines on the back to cut out the hits). When you do get a hit that has a dose on it, you trip pretty nicely, but a lot of the time i'd eat two and get shit all for effects, then next weekend eat one and trip. Also the acid itself doesnt seem too clean, lots of back tension and the peak is really short compared to other tabs ive had. Id avoid them, personally

@ DNA
I'm going to Motion Notion, Connect and Shambhala :) maybe more if there are some small local ones. Those three for sure though.

How come I never know about Motion Notion? I live in the fucking province for Christ sakes! I think I'll have to bust my cherry with the festival scene with this one in addition to Shambhala.

Back on topic...Don't have much to add but as far as my area goes there's rumor of some alien-heads going around again but I've heard probably upwards of 20 "rumors" in the past 6 years that led to nothing. But if I find some I'll update :)!

-edit- Oh hey I'm a bluelighter now. Nifty.

I'm getting more of these this week! :)

NSFW:
OW0zQ.jpg

And possibly some of those bears... but I'm not sure on the quality yet.

Anyone heard of the Super C's? I've seen them, but don't know how good they are.
Lots of stuff going around if you know where to look (MTL + Ottawa).
Everyone ready for Summer?
Hope I find some liquid again this summer! Got to stock up.

P.S. Motion Notion is Sweet! Went last year randomly, one of the best times of my life. Yes... the rain defiantly sucked, and it gets extremely cold at night. But the people, the environment, unbelievable. I met some amazing people there, one even saved me from drowning! Ha!

Wow been so long since I've been on here. Hello Bluelight! :)

- I think Chris Komus is playing again this year... awesome guy! And his music is one of my fave's.

almost impossible to find over Quebec :(.. so I go to B.C ;)

This is the only mention of BC I have seen in this thread. How hard is it to find in Vancouver? Any particular blotter to look for? I am going there soon.

It's pretty easy to find if you know where to look.
I know a few people out there who can find it easily, and a lot of the acid in Ontario and Quebec comes from there. But I met a few people from BC a few weeks ago, and they said it was hard. I think it depends on your person and who you meet.

It's pretty easy to find if you know where to look.
I know a few people out there who can find it easily, and a lot of the acid in Ontario and Quebec comes from there. But I met a few people from BC a few weeks ago, and they said it was hard. I think it depends on your person and who you meet.

I am only hitting town for a couple days thats why I am concerned.. Is finding it in 1-3 days of looking a pipedream with no established contacts? Is networking that hard?

Again guys please stop talking about how to get acid. Next time you'll be shot or warned/infracted accordingly.

I'm getting more of these this week! :)

And possibly some of those bears... but I'm not sure on the quality yet.

Anyone heard of the Super C's? I've seen them, but don't know how good they are.
Lots of stuff going around if you know where to look (MTL + Ottawa).
Everyone ready for Summer?
Hope I find some liquid again this summer! Got to stock up.

P.S. Motion Notion is Sweet! Went last year randomly, one of the best times of my life. Yes... the rain defiantly sucked, and it gets extremely cold at night. But the people, the environment, unbelievable. I met some amazing people there, one even saved me from drowning! Ha!

Wow been so long since I've been on here. Hello Bluelight! :)

yum!

Last edited:
I had them a few weeks ago too, they're about 100 micrograms per hit. (Indian Goddesses)... I had blue shivas last year which were ridiculous as well. Nothing about the robots.

I hate to keep harping on the same warning but I just got some hits with the joker from batman on them with a red background that were "straight from the chemist" in the GTA. They're definitely not acid, which I pretty much knew was going to be the case. I just got a couple to confirm my suspicions. My friend reported a bitter, chemy taste and didn't find the high to be quite right. The clincher for me though is a pink, crystally residue on the back of the hits. I know that is a major red flag. I haven't tried them personally and don't know if I will, but buying them was worth it to save a friend from wasting money on a sheet. Anywho, I'd recommend staying clear of these unless you're down for a mystery trip. ;)

I find it odd that I get so many people trying to rip me off with stuff "straight from the chemist, yo". Anybody else have this problem, in the GTA or beyond? Hehe, I just remembered that one time it was even "double-dipped, look there's so much on it it's crystallizing on the back". I wish I had been a lot less naive then, but wisdom comes from being a fool for long enough, as they say.:\

P.S Nice to meet you too, OrAnGePoPsIcLe, just returning the friendly greeting the only way I can.:)

just got some white on white. havent tried em just yet, i could take a picture but its pretty drab. i know theyre pretty strong though, from the same guy as the blue bears but a newer batch.

Last edited: