• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Acid in Canada

OK guys let's try and steer away from copping acid. Not saying anyone is over the line but, it's heading there.

I read that avatars are around 120ug, is this credible information?

Also, all I ever got here were little little blotters, made out of normal paper. I suppose they were around 50ug each. They had little green trees on them. 0,5x0,5cm

urging all suppliers, dealers, producers, acid heads, send more lsd to Deadmonton! we needs a freakout.

Yeah edmonton is pretty bad for psychedelics.
If anyone wants to come flood us with lsd youd be rolling in it.

i rember getting into this thread a few years back you guys were booming while the u.s had no paper at all. what happened? a major distributor must have been apprehended.

i rember getting into this thread a few years back you guys were booming while the u.s had no paper at all. what happened? a major distributor must have been apprehended.

Yeah, it hurts. Someone down south needs to send the love our way.

On another note, anyone on here eat any acid in Montreal recently?

Anyone around the GTA heard of "bear drinking tea" tabs? My friend said he might be able to get some, and its been a while since i've done cids. Hmmmm. Apparently they're originating from Toronto.

Anyone around the GTA heard of "bear drinking tea" tabs? My friend said he might be able to get some, and its been a while since i've done cids. Hmmmm. Apparently they're originating from Toronto.

I don't know about those tabs in particular but every time I've been told that tabs were being made in Toronto they turned out to be some chemical other than LSD. Look out for thicker paper, bigger squares, or crystally residue on the tabs. Like I said, I don't know about those tabs specifically but "local chemist" has always meant trouble in Toronto for me. Probably the same unscrupulous bastard every time too.

I havent seen the purple unicorns, post a pic. Im not really part of the scene here in edmonton, so I don't see the Canadian stuff.
I think my bud is getting a sweet breath vial soon, should be a summer of fun!

ill get a pic up tomorrow. Some friends at a party ate two hits each and were going strong from about 11ish till 8 am the next morning.

PS. Broagan i cant reply to Pm's yet since i havent reached 50 posts.

Last edited:
Next to a size 0 gel cap for size comparison

NSFW:
7xwHC.jpg

lol damn havnt had cid in tdot for awhile. Last i had were some bomb
WoW (white on white) unperferd. 2 tabs had me going ++ and 1 had my girlfriend at the same level. that was around December January though I heard Canada had pretty much dried out except from the occasional page.

Glad to ehear its still around i gotta get me some.

I just got ahold of some a few days ago here in london ont.. did it last night for the first time ever...

IS IT WORKING YET?!?! HAHA what a great time.