• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Acid in Canada

Curious if anyone has noticed a potency decrease in the latest avatars? If so by how much, I don't wish to spend money on different blotter quality for the same price.

I couldn't find any in edmonton after looking for 4 years. If you do find something its prolly dosed at 50ug and is over $10 a tab. Im gonna stick with the AMAZING avatars.

Kinda quiet on most fronts. This thread is on page three, thought it deserves a little bump.

Alright, for those who are wondering, I found the image that was removed that I saw of the Avatars. This is just 10 hits, I imagine a sheet looks magnificent. Beside it is apparently MDMA.
NSFW:
lucysb.jpg

I have to agree, there's no way that that blotter has MDMA on it..Well, nothing that is going to be an effective dose.

Very cool. I'm sure that the sheet looks fantastic.

I have to agree, there's no way that that blotter has MDMA on it..Well, nothing that is going to be an effective dose.

I think he's saying the pure white crystals that almost blend into the background, beside the blotter, are MDMA. He didn't say "Besides it is apparently MDMA" he said "Beside it is apparently MDMA."

Never tried acid but a friend of mine (who lives in toronto) says she can obtain it with ease :3
I'm from Ontario, I don't see people talking about it a lot and I've been in kahootz with some of the biggest ravers in Toronto over the last few months. Nobody at raves who ive asked what they're rolling says "acid" except one guy and he was from south US and was on a trip with school and ninjaed out his hotel LOL. He said hes been on the acid he got for 2 days (since he got to Toronto and saw the cn-tower light show! i laughed and said "Happy rave bud and welcome to canada! *pat on his right shoudler, POINT AT SPACE BETWEEN COUCHES* OMG ITS A LEPRECHAUN LOOKOUT!"

I havent seen the purple unicorns, post a pic. Im not really part of the scene here in edmonton, so I don't see the Canadian stuff.
I think my bud is getting a sweet breath vial soon, should be a summer of fun!

Anybody know anything about Mad Hatter blotters around Ottawa? A friend of a friend says they can get some. I've had hatters from Toronto in the past that were fantastic but haven't heard of them being around for a while.

Anybody know anything about Mad Hatter blotters around Ottawa? A friend of a friend says they can get some. I've had hatters from Toronto in the past that were fantastic but haven't heard of them being around for a while.

I heard that they were weirdly perfed this time round. If you get them, make sure to take the full 1/4 " by 1/4 " tabs, as they will be perfed in half or something. Each perfed square isn't a hit, the full 1/4 by 1/4 is.
Make sure you dont get ripped off buying half the amount of hits as are perfed.

I heard that they were weirdly perfed this time round. If you get them, make sure to take the full 1/4 " by 1/4 " tabs, as they will be perfed in half or something. Each perfed square isn't a hit, the full 1/4 by 1/4 is.
Make sure you dont get ripped off buying half the amount of hits as are perfed.

Yeah, those were the ones I got from Toronto. They're mentioned somewhere in the last Acid in Canada thread. I'm just wondering if anyone's heard about them in Ottawa more recently. I'm just a little suspicious of the source because I've been told they're coming from someone "close to the chemist" and every time I've been told that around Toronto it's ended up being some kind of DOx or god knows what. I know Ottawa isn't Toronto so I'm not jumping to any conclusions, really just seeing if anyone has come across them recently.

I would say buy from outside canada, all canadian stuff seems to be lower quality and much more expensive.

I would say buy from outside canada, all canadian stuff seems to be lower quality and much more expensive.

nothing wrong with 40-60ug tabs, 4 tabs for a trip, just a big square. no big deal!

^ It would be silly to search for LSD across the border, and unlikely to find it without knowing people in another country beforehand and personally unintelligent to bring something across the border increasing the risk of being caught exponentially.

Buy from home! This is an Acid in Canada thread per-derp!

nothing wrong with 40-60ug tabs, 4 tabs for a trip, just a big square. no big deal!

^ It would be silly to search for LSD across the border, and unlikely to find it without knowing people in another country beforehand and personally unintelligent to bring something across the border increasing the risk of being caught exponentially.

Buy from home! This is an Acid in Canada thread per-derp!

I agree mostly, except for the weak tabs, I mean I would rather not spend 40 bucks for a trip.

Also just make sure you aren't the one taking the risk, just buy it from someone who imports it.