• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Acid in Canada

I haven't seen any acid around Saskatoon in 5-6 years. Only stuff I Have seen came from Edmonton or shambhala and it was very limited. Would love to see it make a comeback in this part of the country!

13 000 hit bust in Halifax. That seems like a lot for some kids to have.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2012/12/21/ns-drug-seizure-fairview.html

Girl, 13, arrested after cocaine, guns found in home

Teen among six people arrested in the case

Halifax Regional Police and the RCMP say a 13-year-old girl is one of six people charged after a drug search in Halifax Thursday night.

Police said they searched a home on Convoy Avenue in the Fairview area and discovered 650 grams of cocaine and 13,000 doses of LSD (acid).

Police said the street value of the cocaine is estimated to be $65,000, while the acid is worth $128,000.

Investigators also found 250 doses of ecstasy and hydromorphone.

During the search, the police said they uncovered two loaded rifles and ammunition, a bulletproof vest and drug paraphernalia.

Police arrested the 13-year-old, a 17-year-old girl and four men in their 20s. They are all expected to appear in Halifax courtrooms on Friday.

Police said all will face drug trafficking and weapons-related charges

<edit> another report with pics
http://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/girl-13-among-six-charged-in-halifax-drug-bust-1.1088483

Last edited:
I wonder what the fuck those guys were thinking having a 13 year old girl around that much drugs.

They were lucky to get caught in Canada..... if you get pinched with 13,000 hits of acid in the USA you get a minimum of 10 years to life

I am absolutely amazed Hunab Ku/flower/seed of life prints are still in circulation. They were the first acid I ever had, about 6 years ago. Through the same channel, it was Mayan calendars, Hunab Ku, then blue-avatar-god I mention below; they all seemed equipotent. About 100ug seems to be the consensus on all the acid in Canada. It's as if it's all being made by one group. I've also never had perforated blotter; it's always unperf'ed. Mind you, I haven't actually purchased in 3-4 years so that may have changed. The last batch had the picture of the blue yogi-god-thing on a 100 hit sheet, white on the back, crude pencil lines used to measure the hits.
The Hunab Ku/flower of life had the 1/4"^2 measurement as part of the printed image, but it was still unperf'ed.

I still have some Hunab Ku's from 6 years ago in my dessicated chamber. A couple months back I opened it up to look through things and noticed the white area of the prints was turning off-white/yellowish. I hope it's just the paper degrading or ink from the surrounding black parts.

It seems they have some variety in the blotters they use, but it amazes me that they're still using Hunab Ku blotter nowadays. In a sense it's an established brand thing; people know it's good. But on the other hand it makes it a bit more traceable. I just couldn't imagine a real MDMA E-pill press sticking around as long as this.

Even if you do have desiccant in with them and they're stored in the dark at a reasonably cool temperature, if they're so old that the paper is starting to yellow I'm gonna have to assume that it's degraded at least somewhat. Have you taken any recently or have they really just been sitting there for 6 years? I'd be curious to know if they're still as potent as you remember them.

^ I'll find out in due time. I haven't tripped in a couple years now. Next time I drop acid, it will be 1-2 of those Hunab Ku's though. The yellowing isn't intense; it's just that the paper is off-white, in the direction of yellow. When the blotter was new the white was 'printer paper'; like those posted in this thread ~2008.

Don't forget there's lots more than LSD in there that can cause colour change. Cellulose/ink degradation is what I'm banking on. The think is, is whether cellulose/ink breakdown products are reactive with LSD.

I'm currently asking some knowledgeable folks. I'm wondering about submerging blotter in a vial of mineral oil for long (long) term storage. The LSD salt should remain encased in the blotter paper. Of course this involves a messy situation when it comes time to pull it from the vial, but with my tripping frequency I'm not worried about that.

It seems they have some variety in the blotters they use, but it amazes me that they're still using Hunab Ku blotter nowadays. In a sense it's an established brand thing; people know it's good. But on the other hand it makes it a bit more traceable. I just couldn't imagine a real MDMA E-pill press sticking around as long as this.

Mr hunab is doing it right, he/they have a quality product and well known trademark while the competition is using ebay prints.
I don't know the cops here dont really seem to do the whole climb the ladder thing. They seem to pop people with small amounts and just give up. If it goes through enough hands its harder to get to the top. When i call my guy he calls me like a month later, his guy was hard to get hold of and so it goes up the line. Cocaine dealers are much more reliable and profit oriented and probably much less frustrating to follow and bust from police viewpoint. There also may come a point where someone expects to see you drop a hit, at that point its only informants and not undercovers. I believe police in the usa would tell an informant to drop acid to make the bust, i dont know though, seems risky from a liability standpoint. Watching someone drop a hit is still a good way to make sure they arent a cop. You cant fake that. Acid has that on its side.

When pickford was busted in the us it was an informant, the dea didnt work their way up from a concert parking lot. If tabs pass thru say a large electronic festival with strangers dealing with strangers its not going to be easy to trace where they came from. Tabs also get transported large distances across the country thru many jurisdictions, the cop making the bust is probably a long way from the producers. I wouldnt even be able to rat if i wanted when i scored it from some hippy at a drum circle. People complain about the sketchiness of acid dealers but i bet it makes it harder to bust them when they dont even have an address and their phone is cut off.
Anyway police claim they can link batches of chemicals based on a chemical signature so the print itself doesnt mean a whole lot, they could be lying though. I give them credit for almost beating acid. In the 80s a kid in toronto drowned after a pink floyd show and after that you couldnt buy acid on yonge st anymore. Any high profile horror story or incident with acid these days would cause a backlash that could ruin the limited availability there is. Thats why i never turn new people on to it. I know i wont run naked into the street with my gfs severed head, but i dont know what anyone else i give it to might do.

I am absolutely amazed Hunab Ku/flower/seed of life prints are still in circulation. They were the first acid I ever had, about 6 years ago. Through the same channel, it was Mayan calendars, Hunab Ku, then blue-avatar-god I mention below; they all seemed equipotent. About 100ug seems to be the consensus on all the acid in Canada. It's as if it's all being made by one group.

It is all by the same group. They use the Seed of Life, Hunab, and Alpha Centauri artwork as their blotter. All are about the same strength, and unperforated. I have also not come across any perforated blotter in Canada as of yet.

I also still have one of the older Hunab Ku blotters, from 2008 (it's an old blotter a friend gave me as a keepsake- I did the exact same blotter for my first time doing acid back in 2010). The old ones were a black Hunab on a white print. The new ones are a white Hunab on a dark blue background, and if you look at the full sheet, Shiva (I think) is in the center.

I don't have any of the Seed of Life blots right now, but below (in order from top to bottom) are the old Hunab Ku, new Hunab Ku, and a bit of the Alpha Centauri. Just for comparison.
2rmshh4.jpg

You mean THESE seeds of life? ;)

34rdaa0.jpg

And here's a nice chunk of those Alpha Centauri's, they're tough to see.

dgj8rd.jpg

Whoever is pumping these out of Canada is doing an awesome job. Consistent, clean, tasteless hits. I'd estimate around 80-100ug.

Happy tripping! :)

Last edited:
Last stuff I got was very weak, 2 hits was a very mild. More of a mood enhancer than anything and no psychedelia. Will have to try 4 hits next time. Not sure of the print on them as they were just white squares but I'm still sure they are the same Eye of Life (this is what he calls it) prints my buddy is getting.

yeah still seeing alpha centauri's probably about the strongest print goin round

I got some Indian Godess Shiva lsd blotters
My friend gave me some & told me that there low dosage around 70to90ug.
I never did it before.

212h7cg.jpg

Here are more of those Seeds of Life. Large pic for detail :). I found these in the US but I was assured by my guy that they are Canadian. Estimated 80-90ug.

NSFW:

2dl0odk.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_0080.jpg

Just got two hits of this really strong. Too bad i cant tell what it is, should be getting more soon though.

Lucky...people I know have been looking for years and heard nothing. Not even out of Montreal.

You can't get acid at tam-tam? Don't ask the jamaican gang who sells weed on the mountain because they wont have any but im sure some french hippies have some. There used to also be a homeless group, i wouldnt call them a gang per se, who have more dogs than people, punk rock types. I would ask them too. This is all assuming you don't look like a cop. I was often offered drugs at tam tam even when i went with my kid, and i dont look like a hippie at all.
Alberta and BC have sheets and mtl has none? I find that surprising. Maybe you just need to meet the right people. Funny how easy it is to get cocaine in any town in the country, and it came from boliva, but acid that's likely being made in canada isnt making it to people in central canada. The guys who used to control acid in the 70's-80s seemed to have lost interest in it when they realized they could get way richer off white powders. You could could try complaining to them, ha ha.
Or consider there are people on these boards posting prints of canadian acid they are taking in the the USA. So how did they manage it to get it into another country and you cant get it to yourself in the same country? You could take one plane ride out west and just mail it back home easily. Even if you dont know anyone there is shambala, wreck beack, almost any northern work camp or oil patch area where they drug test. You could do it once and bring home lifetime supply, or if it really is this much of a sellers market in QC you should be able to get rich.