• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pain medication used recreationally

Layman Shamen

Greenlighter
Let's hope that my message is allowed in this forum then... I've gotta get used to the weird censorship occurring on a website that seems anti-establishment in essence... does it seem a little ironic to anyone else other than me? Ah well, it comes with being a newbie I guess.

Anyway, being fairly inexperienced when it comes to all opiate-related substances, I need the experience and wisdom of the members. It seems that Oxycontin is as rare as rocking-horse shit in these parts of the world, so I'm looking for other opiate-related pharms to try. I can get the following, but which will give me the best buzz in your opinion:

Ultram (tramadol) 100mg
Codeine 60mg
Pentazocine 25mg
Subutex (buprenorphine) 2mg

Well, not the best selection. Out of all those I'd imagine Suboxone would be the best choice.

Well, not the best selection. Out of all those I'd imagine Suboxone would be the best choice.

i second this.

unfortunately you don't have great choices, i wouldn't even consider tramadol(annoying SNRI side effects and weak opioid affinity make it shit).

Can you add anything else to that list? Maybe Opana or Methadone? Also, my favorite opiate starting out was codeine, it gave me a dreamy type high whic I highly enjoyed when driving & listening to music.

Never tried Tramadol but know alot of people that have. Some say they like it & some hate it. I read alot about Tramadol & was thinking of trying it but never did & I doubt I ever will.

Everything is worth trying once but once your into harder opiates most likely you won't feel it.

Hey man if your tolerance is low don't start with subutex. Id say start with codeine 60-90mg that should be a good buzz. Even tramadol at 100-200mg range should get you quite good. Id start with a low dose of a weak opiate since that is more then enough when you don't have a tolerance.

I've taken Tramadol before actually (150mg if I remember rightly). I thought it was a decent buzz... and it was free, so I can't complain!

I've only ever smoked heroin (less than 10 times), but I've had pharmaceutically pure pethidine and heroin in hospital (separately of course) following an operation... damn that shit was good (the pethidine/heroin, not the operation!)

So, using Tramadol as my base experience, how does Subutex compare? Incidentally, I'm on peroxitine at the moment, so if I took Ultram wouldn't some of the effects be cancelled out?

Buprenorphine is very potent...with no tolerance start off with .5mg. As with a lot of opiates, some love it...some hate it. Personally if i dose it right i feel fantastic all day...but i over did it once and it was a terrible, terrible day

Hey man if your tolerance is low don't start with subutex. Id say start with codeine 60-90mg that should be a good buzz. Even tramadol at 100-200mg range should get you quite good. Id start with a low dose of a weak opiate since that is more then enough when you don't have a tolerance.

He wasn't asking what to start with, he was asking which is the best buzz. Suboxone would be the way to go but its a partial agonist so the effects stop working once you've been on it for a little bit.

Ok, I'm liking the sound of Subutex so far. I'd obviously like to remain non-dependant on opiates so how many of these 200mg tablets would it be safe to take within a given time frame (allowing that it differs from person to person... just a ball park figure)?

Ok, I'm liking the sound of Subutex so far. I'd obviously like to remain non-dependant on opiates so how many of these 200mg tablets would it be safe to take within a given time frame (allowing that it differs from person to person... just a ball park figure)?

200mg tablets? Of what?

Some like "ultram" 300mg for a non-tolerant user (tramadol) i personnaly find it rubbish.... subutex (buprenorphine) is ok, but f you have no tolerance dont take more than 0.5mg, its powerfull stuff and will have u nodding... codeine is metabolised approx 10% into morphine (fun for a begginner) its ffun at 300mg+an anti-histamine for a "beginner"

as for Pentazocine, i was glad u mentioned it, i did not know this opiate.... heres what i found out on wiki amongst other stuff "Adverse effects

Side effects are similar to those of morphine, but pentazocine may be more likely to cause hallucinations and other psychotomimetic effects; cardiovascular effects make it unsuitable for use in myocardial infarction. Unlike morphine, its respiratory depressant action is subject to a "ceiling" effect. 38 milligrams of pentazocine has the same pain relieving capacity as 10 milligrams of morphine.[1] It can be used as an analgesic for dental extractions except in patients dependent upon opioid agonists."

it goes on to say when mixed with trpelennamine it can be similar to H

"tripelennamine (a first-generation ethylenediamine antihistamine most commonly dispensed under the brand names Pelamine and Pyribenzamine and used both clinically and on the street to potentiate opioids and mitigate some of the side effects like itching, especially of codeine and morphine) produced a euphoric sensation much like that brought on by heroin though subjectively different. Users who were already addicted to the latter often used this combination when heroin was unavailable"

so if you do get pentazocine, associate it with an anti-histamine an let us know what its like ;)

The OP must mean 2mg tablets.

And yeah, with all that other stuff, don't both with the tramadol, the codeine is even better than the tramadol.

phatass, Pentazocine is one of the shittiest opiates, nothing like heroin. I think its like a Schedule IV opiate

^^really... wiki^pedia kindof over glorified it, i'd never heard of it before... damn internet can be misleading...

i suggest 300mg codeine + an anti-histamine like diphenhydramine or promethazine, or whatevers OTC, sedative, and will stop the itching that can ruin the high

^^really... wiki^pedia kindof over glorified it, i'd never heard of it before... damn internet can be misleading...

i suggest 300mg codeine + an anti-histamine like diphenhydramine or promethazine, or whatevers OTC, sedative, and will stop the itching that can ruin the high

Its usually combined with Naloxone...its called Talwin