• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pain medication used recreationally

Sorry, yes, I meant 2mg.... I was looking at the price ($200)!

This may sound weird, but I don't mind the itching associated with opiates... hell I don't mind anything when I'm high! Though perhaps it can become a pain when you're more experienced.

Hmmmm... I'm getting mixed messages here. Codeine or Subutex? Here's the 'menu':

Buprenorphine 0.2 mg.
Better known under the name Temgesic
Generic Buprenorphine 50 blistered tablets $ 100

Generic Subutex 2 mg
Buprenorphine 2 mg 60 tablets $200

Codeine 60 mg ( Pure )
Guaranteed no paracetamol, 80 tablets pure codeine 60 mg $100

60 2mg Suboxone for $200. That's $3.33 a pill. Pretty expensive. If they were 8mg that would be a really good price but for the 2mg...I dunno, that's a little pricey. 80 pure Codeine for $100 is a pretty good price. At those prices I'd go with codeine.

Heh, It might be because I've never IVed, just swallowed/sniffed oxy. To me hydro has a much more sedative, warm fuzzy feeling, where as oxy is somewhat stimulating.

Its not because you haven't sniffed or shot it because oral is pretty much the best way to go. Sniffing is nice if you want a quick rush but just like Hydrocodone, intranasal has a lower bioavailability. I've IV'd and its nice but there isn't a rush like other opiates, heroin, morphine, hydromorphone, etc.

The stimulation is what I enjoy about Oxycodone.

Its not because you haven't sniffed or shot it because oral is pretty much the best way to go. Sniffing is nice if you want a quick rush but just like Hydrocodone, intranasal has a lower bioavailability. I've IV'd and its nice but there isn't a rush like other opiates, heroin, morphine, hydromorphone, etc.

The stimulation is what I enjoy about Oxycodone.

I've found that Hydrocodone is very stimulating when mixed with copious amounts of blow :)

60 2mg Suboxone for $200. That's $3.33 a pill. Pretty expensive. If they were 8mg that would be a really good price but for the 2mg...I dunno, that's a little pricey. 80 pure Codeine for $100 is a pretty good price. At those prices I'd go with codeine.

Thanks. I reckon I'll take your advice based on the choice that I've got.

If your going to try the Bupe(suboxone) make sure you wait ATLEAST 24-36 hours after ingesting other opiates. Idk if you knew this or not, but if you dont wait long enough, you'll be thrown into precipitated withdrawals.

Well then the best high out of all of them would be subutex. I recommend you take out the price's that's not allowed.

i just hope he knows what hes getting into

It's always good to have a sitter. But it all comes down to what he/she decides to do. And knowing what he/she is getting into? I would of never thought 5 yrs ago when i 1st tried opiates that I'd be addicted to them now.