• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pain medication used recreationally

Tramadol is Great for some. I like the effects way more than codeine (codeine at any dose 90-450mg, with GF juice and antihistamine like diphenhydramine).
I wish I could get hydro/oxy :/

isnt suboxone a little too strong for someone inexperienced to opiates?

Not really, if he sticks to the right dose. I put opiates in the following rankings:

High Class (not recommended for beginners)
Oxycodone, Methadone, Hydromorphone, Oxymorphone, Fentanyl, Morphine
Mid Class
Buprenorphine, Meperidine, Hydrocodone
Lower Class
Codeine, Tramadol, Propoxyphene

and what you should never do; heroin.

I would put buprenorphine in the "high class", meperidine and hydrocodone fit nicely in the middle class.

I started out with hydrocodone and then moved on from there when I started using opiates. I feel like if I had started with buprenorphine then I would have gone to heavier stuff much sooner.

Not really, if he sticks to the right dose. I put opiates in the following rankings:

High Class (not recommended for beginners)
Oxycodone, Methadone, Hydromorphone, Oxymorphone, Fentanyl, Morphine
Mid Class
Buprenorphine, Meperidine, Hydrocodone
Lower Class
Codeine, Tramadol, Propoxyphene

and what you should never do; heroin.

u really think oxycodone would be in high class? I think i'd put it in between high and mid

u really think oxycodone would be in high class? I think i'd put it in between high and mid

Well, I dunno. Maybe. I was thinking the same but it is a powerful opiate, especially Roxicodone and OxyContin. In APAP formulations maybe it would be mid and non APAP formulations and high without APAP

Sorry, yes, I meant 2mg.... I was looking at the price ($200)!

This may sound weird, but I don't mind the itching associated with opiates... hell I don't mind anything when I'm high! Though perhaps it can become a pain when you're more experienced.

Hmmmm... I'm getting mixed messages here. Codeine or Subutex? Here's the 'menu':

Buprenorphine 0.2 mg.
Better known under the name Temgesic
Generic Buprenorphine 50 blistered tablets $ 100

Generic Subutex 2 mg
Buprenorphine 2 mg 60 tablets $200

Codeine 60 mg ( Pure )
Guaranteed no paracetamol, 80 tablets pure codeine 60 mg $100

80 tablets of 60 mg of pure codeine for $100 is a really good deal, I would go with this. Was in Mexico & got Lertus CD, 50mg of pure codeine pills, they were awesome!

I would like to add that if 150mg of tramadol gave you a buzz. You dont want to do more then .5mg of subutex. I would not recommend subutex at all start out with codeine.

Thanks a lot to everyone for your advice. I've settled on the codeine and subutex 50/50. Just need to order them now! :)

Oh, nearly forgot to ask, does anyone know if the effects of opiates are altered if you're on an SSRI?

Buprenorphine is very potent...with no tolerance start off with .5mg. As with a lot of opiates, some love it...some hate it. Personally if i dose it right i feel fantastic all day...but i over did it once and it was a terrible, terrible day

don't only start with .5 mgs, thats just all you should do, maybe if you really want take 1 mgs. but you get higher when you take LESS buprenorphine because it leaves some of your opiates receptors free to bind to the NORbuprenorphine which is a full agonist and more potent which gets you higher.

Well, I've finally ordered:

40 x 60mg pure Codeine
30 x 2mg Subutex
20 x 100mg Tramadol

I've also decided to stop taking the paroxitine. I have previous experience with this SSRI and personally don't mind the withdrawal effects... I'm either tough or brain-dead! ;) I don't even need to taper off it. I just "suffer" the zaps for a week then it's over. Then I'll be able to enjoy the Tramadol a bit more!

So, am I right in thinking?:
Tramadol + Subutex = OK
Tramadol + Codeine = OK
Subutex + Codeine = NOT OK (or rather, pointless, as Subutex will stop the effects of Codeine)

And, if I'm going to enjoy these relatively mild opiates without the certainty of addiction (accepting that there is always a chance) can anyone give me some advice about frequency/amounts of ingestion?

By the way, I finally found a source of oxycontin (OP though, doesn't have OC) that I would take a chance on, but it's $45 per tab!!!!!!!!! Bloody hell, think I'll leave it for now!!!!!

Well, I've finally ordered:

40 x 60mg pure Codeine
30 x 2mg Subutex
20 x 100mg Tramadol

I've also decided to stop taking the paroxitine. I have previous experience with this SSRI and personally don't mind the withdrawal effects... I'm either tough or brain-dead! ;) I don't even need to taper off it. I just "suffer" the zaps for a week then it's over. Then I'll be able to enjoy the Tramadol a bit more!

So, am I right in thinking?:
Tramadol + Subutex = OK
Tramadol + Codeine = OK
Subutex + Codeine = NOT OK (or rather, pointless, as Subutex will stop the effects of Codeine)

And, if I'm going to enjoy these relatively mild opiates without the certainty of addiction (accepting that there is always a chance) can anyone give me some advice about frequency/amounts of ingestion?

With such amount you'll have hard time keeping yourself away from using them too often :p
Once I made thread about how to avoid opioids addiction, people gave informative responses, but can't find it now. Probably deleted.

Don't do them daily! Keeping breaks also doesn't allow tolerance to go through the roof.
It's good idea to take 1 DXM pill (~~30mg) before opiate; it's said to slow down tolerance build-up and makes high warmer.
If you bought Tramadol in instant release tables (opposed to Retard - prolonged relese) take half a pill/one pill before ingesting the rest of the amount you planned - it allows Tramadol to be fully efficient.

pzdr

Let's hope that my message is allowed in this forum then... I've gotta get used to the weird censorship occurring on a website that seems anti-establishment in essence... does it seem a little ironic to anyone else other than me? Ah well, it comes with being a newbie I guess.

Anyway, being fairly inexperienced when it comes to all opiate-related substances, I need the experience and wisdom of the members. It seems that Oxycontin is as rare as rocking-horse shit in these parts of the world, so I'm looking for other opiate-related pharms to try. I can get the following, but which will give me the best buzz in your opinion:

Ultram (tramadol) 100mg
Codeine 60mg
Pentazocine 25mg
Subutex (buprenorphine) 2mg
Honestly I can say pharms are the worse thing you can get caught up in. They are potent and very expensive. If I were you, I would buy a little bit of heroin and do a tiny bump up the nose. Its very relaxing and has less side effects than that garbage. I should know. I was spending 400 dollars a month on lortabs. Now I am down to spending 40 dollars a month on heroin. And I feel fine.

Honestly I can say pharms are the worse thing you can get caught up in. They are potent and very expensive. If I were you, I would buy a little bit of heroin and do a tiny bump up the nose. Its very relaxing and has less side effects than that garbage. I should know. I was spending 400 dollars a month on lortabs. Now I am down to spending 40 dollars a month on heroin. And I feel fine.

Wow bro really? Your telling him to skip the whole ladder! Fuck the codeine, hydro, oxy, just go for the H! And $400 a month? Thats nothing.. Just acouple months ago I was spending on the upwards of 400 a day for hydrocodone habit. I think your way out of line telling him to go straight to the H.

I've already smoked heroin about 10 times in the last 5 years, so he's not out of line. I'm aware of it's effects, especially after I was injected with pharmaceutically pure heroin following an operation 20 years ago. I'd just like to try pharmaceutically pure opioids as buying heroin, when you don't have a dealer, is very hit and miss.