• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

SO Weather thread - what's it like at your place now?

Bloody cold today here in Sydney, and the whole of south-eastern Australia actually!!
Top temp of 15C in the suburbs today, right now (8:30pm) it is about 8C.
But this is what it looked like this morning in the Blue Mountains, about 2 hours' drive from my house:
snow_lithgow.jpg

lithgow_snow.jpg

snow_orange.jpg

I'm not sure if any non-Aussies would appreciate how bizarre this weather is for mid-May!! It's not even officially winter yet, not for another 2 weeks. I would expect this kind of cold-snap to occur in mid-JUNE, but not this early.
Very awesome :)

Cincinnati's relatively nearby. :p

Beautiful out today--Around 80°F (27°C). :D

Actually got a mild burn yesterday, lol. Oh well--Will just have to put on sunscreen before the walk today.

Rain, lightning & thunder...Need it to put out these fires we've got.

^^ You've got fires?! I hadn't heard about that mate! Strange at this time of year...isn't it?

The lovely cold weather continues here in Sydney <3

Yea, we had 2 separate fires burning yesterday not far from our place. Driving to work this morning at 4am was crazy because you couldn't see where you going thanks to the smoke :\

Awesome pics btw :)

n3o I can't get over those photos! It's so beautiful. Would you believe i've never been in proper snow? I seriously can't wait to run amok in it one day :D I'll have a crack at snowboarding, but i think i'm going to love riding downhill in an inner tube =D (and making a snow angel if i can)

its basically winter again. :|

animal cookie i cannot agree more. cant wait to move in august.

it is fucking 12C here right now.

12C IN THE AMERICAN SOUTH.

Pander and I are freezing.

i think it was about 73 today. perfect.

the skies were blues and they went on forever and they when I we lived in Arizona and the skies always had little fluffy clouds and err.. they were long and clear and there were lots of stars, at night.

and errr when it raind it would all turn, it, they were beautiful, the most beautiful skies as a matter of fact, errr the sunsets were the sunsets were purple and red and yellow and on fire and the clouds would catch the colors everywhere, thats, its neat because I used to look at them all the time when i was little. You don't see that.