View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you don't have to let the vinegar evaporate first, there'll only be about 3.6uL of left over vinegar in 0.05mL of the final solution.

polish 88.9% vodka 1 drop 500ug did the job got 5 200 drop bottles! I personally take 2-3 1 isnt visual or varily noticeable,

HCL in Lubricant?

Here's a thought. Since the HCL is water soluble, could you add some to a water based anal lubricant? Would it properly dissolve? Would the other chemicals in a water based lubricant (I have no idea what they are) interfere in any way? Would it be stable for long?

I really like the idea of a little bottle filled with magical, potent, and efficient butt trips. Imagine, put on a glove, little dab on the finger, and away you go. Or, I suppose, you could even have sex with it...?

First, I want to know if it's possible. Then I'll figure out if it's a good idea or a horrible one.

You made an awful lot of assumptions about me there. You don't even know my gender. Maybe I want my boyfriend to fuck me in the butt with it? I don't think the portion of my post you quoted really justifies jumping to the conclusions you did.

Back to your question, I would assume the HCl form should dissolve in water-based lubricant. Should be active vaginally or rectally, who knows exact efficiency though. Whether it's a good idea or not, remember that sometimes you just want more lube, not more drug. So be sure to keep the non-dosed lube nearby and well-labeled!

So now fucking people in the ass with drugs stuck to the end of your dick or strap-on is the preferred method of taking psychedelic drugs?

All that anti-drug propaganda from the 50's and 60's is starting to make sense now...

I really like the idea of a little bottle filled with magical, potent, and efficient butt trips. Imagine, put on a glove, little dab on the finger, and away you go. Or, I suppose, you could even have sex with it...?

Hahahahaha! I like the idea, if it would work. I always use some lube when I administer psychedelics rectally, it helps the syringe go in easier. It doesn't interfere with the absorption of the compound, although the compound is usually in a ml or so of solution.

One way to find out if it dissolves would be to apply one dose, already dissolved in solution, to an amount of the lube. This will allow you to test it out in one application without having to dissolve a lot of 25i.

By the way, let me welcome you to Bluelight! :D

I had a really great trip on this drug today, as did a friend of mine.

I tested out some blotters I just made. I intended to use 50 mg for 50 blotters but ended up making 50 mg for 42 blotters so they're a little more potent then I planned. I put it up inside my upper gum after washing my mouth out thoroughly with listerine and whatnot. I kept it there for about an hour.

The come up was only a tiny bit uncomfortable with slight jitters and discomfort but barely notable. It came on at first like a big old dose of MDMA and I felt like I was rolling balls. At a certain point I decided I was tripping hard enough and I wanted to go play some guitar in my room.

I played some really fucking epic shit. This was probably the best experience I have had playing guitar on a psychedelic. I started off just a little rocky then I decided to close my eyes and try and meditate with my guitar playing. I saw some sensational blue fractal closed eye visuals and had a feeling that I can only accurately describe as blasting off into space hahaha. It put me into a really highly emotional state on the guitar like I was just pouring my soul out with each chord it was incredible I got really really loud in my dorm room and actually for a slight moment got a little paranoid that my RA would knock on the door and tell me to turn it down haha.

I later smoked some weed with some friends and it kicked it in quite a bit more. I really gotta say this compound just goes GREAT with weed, and the smoke didn't taste bad at all like it sometimes does for me on psychedelics. I also got some arizona iced tea grapeade flavor and it was delicious.

The clearheadedness that everyone speaks about was present. I was still tripping hard after I stopped playing guitar but was suprisingly really in control and even overly confident in myself hahaha. I noticed that after the peak the after effects seemed to like to linger as long as possible. especially if one keeps consuming marijuana over and over again! =D

I plan to continue my research with this chemical!

I only have one question, is there a cross tolerance between 25-I-NBOMe and 25-C-NBOMe? like if I took 25i today can I take 25c tomorrow? Does anyone think this chem would have a cross tolerance with something else like LSD? please let me know.

There is a cross tolerance between all 5ht2a agonists, and given the close relation of 25c and 25i, there will most definitely be a marked cross tolerance. Wait a full week or experience diminished effects.

And yes, this compound is certainly quite magical :)

Yes, it would dissolve fine in a water based lube, everything else checks out too, but "a dab" is not a properly measured dose, and as such I advise against this very strongly.

Tolerance seems to build quickly and last for around a month with these, there is a quick discussion elsewhere in the thread.

do you think the chances of it having a cross tolerance with LSD are slim?

do you think the chances of it having a cross tolerance with LSD are slim?

Did you read my post? lol

All 5ht2a agonists have marked cross tolerance. Almost every major psychedelic mediates most of its effects through 5ht2a (though clearly 25i and LSD both hit a range of receptors). It is not slim but entirely certain that they will produce significant cross tolerance, and you shouldn't be dosing these chemcials more than once a week anyway.

I'm not sure I buy the "month" tolerance thing, these claims seem to have been somewhat exaggerated in the early days of this chemical, I myself and a lot of others have applied the once a week rule to them without any problems. It's possible that the buildup of tolerance varies from person to person though.

Can anybody say that if because it is super-potent at certain receptors, there will be more tolerance buildup?

I have some 25i in liquid solution and I was wondering what my best option is as far as dosing items for portable use. I really don't like taking a vial of 50mg 25i in my pocket to shows and clubs. Can I just drop this onto some normal paper? A mint? If anyone has done this I'd love to know how it went.

maybe you could just dilute a drop (or whatever dose you want) into alcohol and then put that into a vial, so you only have a mg or whatever on you when you're out. Or just dose before you leave home. (sorry I have no experience with 25i but i thought I would give you my 2 cents)

Last edited:
Beta-Cyclodextrin?

Can Beta-Cyclodextrin be used as a complexing agent? I've located this but am unable to find HPBCD in anything but kg. amounts. Peace!

If you are having any trouble at all, you would be better off simply neutralising to a salt with vinegar or HCl.

Crossing The Mucosa

The problem with making the salt of 25I-NBOMe is that it is terra incognito. Many phenethylamines simply don't form hydrochlorides as easily as outlined in this thread. I see the amazing potential in this compound and want to do a uniform ROA. Has anyone complexed it with just beta-cyclodextrin? Complexing is not my forte but it seem that the hydroxy may be the part of the "nanotube" condom (how cool is that!?) that allows it to be polar. The B-cyclodextrin is available in affordable quantities.
Has anyone actually tested the bioavailability of the salt sublingually? What about any other complexing agents? What a wonderous age we live in!

Status
Not open for further replies.