View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work out how much fluid a sheet of blotter holds. You want your solution to have that volume and contain 500ug x the number of individual blotters on the sheet. Then absorb it into the sheet of blotter. I've never laid blotter, though, and I'm sure there's more to it than that. For one, I don't know how you avoid the doses at the edges of the sheet ending up more potent than those in the middle. Please, everyone, be careful, if you're not 100% confident that you know what you're doing then don't do it.

Thanks for the info. Would love to hear from somebody who's actually laid blotter with this stuff though. As I said, I want to be as safe as possible. Obviously I don't want to harm myself, so I'm taking every cautionary step possible. If someone could chime in and help me out a bit more, that'd be great.

There's a vendor ,on a forum that shall not be named here, who is about to sell 25i-nbome hydro-citrate/acetate dropper bottles. 100 drops pr. bottle.
Anyways, he claims that it's in the hydrocitrate form, which supposedly should increase oral activity by 70%. Could some body with a little chemistry knowledge explain what hydrocitrate/acetate is? And could this possibly have anything to it?

Here's what the vendor says:
"if one was to use a hydrocitrate/acetate solution on a oral test on a labrat (not legal to do in the u.s. due to FDA restrictions on animal testing mind you, so not recomended) then one would find that 25i in hydro-citrate/acetate form is about 70% orally available rather then buccal or sublingual as even the best complexed freebases are. "

Work out how much fluid a sheet of blotter holds. You want your solution to have that volume and contain 500ug x the number of individual blotters on the sheet. Then absorb it into the sheet of blotter. I've never laid blotter, though, and I'm sure there's more to it than that. For one, I don't know how you avoid the doses at the edges of the sheet ending up more potent than those in the middle. Please, everyone, be careful, if you're not 100% confident that you know what you're doing then don't do it.
As you point out yourself, using that teknique to lay blotters will cause them to be unevenly laid. Some of them are going to be a lot stronger than others.

I'd say the only way to get them completely evenly laid is too use a uL micropipetor. Unless you make the blotters really big, like 5 cm X 5 cm, then I guess you could use a syringe and lay 1 ml on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.