View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you wrote it was 3,75 mg here. Where did that number (2,5) came from then? You still need to examine your own sensitivity with more attention before doing anything like this again. And it should be done without any developed tolerances from other psychedelics or entactogens. 1 mg may not differ much from 750 mcg you took before. If you'll find this to be true, then you may probably have a sensitivity as low as mine is. I need 2 mgs for a strong trip and 3 mgs for a heavy one. If, however, you will find 1 mg to be notably more intense than 750 mcg, then you rather have a sensitivity closer to normal. In this case, 1,5 or 2 mgs would be able to bring you to that same territory as these 3,75 mgs did.

But do not expect it to always be friendly to you there. The outcome depends on you emotional state. Just like with any other powerful psychedelic, like mushrooms or others classics. Bad set may result in a bad trip. Well, I suppose you know this all yourself.

^ I didn't explain properly. I simply referenced the erowid report to show I had taken this substance before, several times and in higher doses. This time the dose was only 2.5mg (the time when I combined it with everything) so I was pretty sure I'd be safe.

And thanks Jesus. I was having flashbacks to pandorasbox lol...fucking internets.

so I was pretty sure I'd be safe.
That's a bad idea in general when handling NBOMe's. Even if you are as insensitive as I am, which seems to be true, there is always a small chance of a mistake. Be it with the dose or with some combos.

And yes, the bright compassionate crowd didn't even understood whom they're trying to attack. :D

I suppose I did not.

There where there is "mordor" written now was "Moscow" some time ago. Which is actually not true, for it is not Moscow, just not too far from it, and the actual name won't tell anything to anyone.

Ah I assumed you were a crazed Lord of the Rings fanatic. Bad assumption is bad :D

Lets stay on topic. All Hobbit talk belongs in: The Big & Dandy Shire Thread

Okay to try and "re"-rail the thread, subjectively how does 25I-NBOMe compare to it's 2C counterpart 2C-I for you guys? I don't hear as much about stimulations, seems more of a full blown psychedelic than a party drug to me - but it'd be interesting to hear comparisons :)

To finish our conversation

When you post some descriptions of your adventures you should always explain the thing about your sensitivity to this drug. For this not to look as an advertisement for fools. For the reason I've already told you - some people might think that this is what they need, while they actually do not. And for the blessed knights of light not to attack you in such foolish manner.

subjectively how does 25I-NBOMe compare to it's 2C counterpart 2C-I for you guys? I don't hear as much about stimulations, seems more of a full blown psychedelic than a party drug to me - but it'd be interesting to hear comparisons :)
I think I've explained this already a half dosen of times here. There isn't much of 2C* here. Rather much of DO*. Actually neither of those but a thing on it's own.

so my friends have 120mg of 25I-nbome freebase dissolved in 30ml of isopropyl alcohol.

they are now wondering what best to do with this.

they have a dropper which drops consistently pure isopropyl alcohol at 40 drops per ml.

since 1 ml of the solution contains 4mg of 25I-nbome, one drop should contain 100 micrograms of 25I-nbome. so 5 drops should be a reasonable 500 ug dose.

the question is how best to administer this.

1) 5 drops on an individual paper blotter letting the alcohol evaporate and then using the blotter sublingually
they are not sure though if the uncomplexed freebase is absorbed sublingually in any reasonable amount. has anyone tried that

they don't have access to hpbcd. they could get hold of glycerine which they have heard can help with absorption but are not sure at all about that.

2) dropping 5 drops straight into the nose. is pure isopropyl alcohol possible to administer that way or does it need to be diluted with water? (the total quantity would be a bit more than 0.1ml)

3) converting it to a salt first in a method roughly explained in the 2C-C-nbome thread
add about .1ml of white vinegar per 5mg freebase and it should dissolve, then add water up to the until you have the the volume you want. So for 10mg freebase, added the 25c into a 10ml amber glass vial, add 0.2ml of vinegar and wait overnight or heat slightly until dissolved, add 6.5ml of water to make a solution of 150ug/0.1ml and its all set

then dropping it on blotter or insuflating the apropriate amount of solution

4) evaporate 5 drops of the isopropyl alcohol with the freebase in a pipe and then vaporize (they would prefer using a different route of administration though, evaporation worked for them but was a bit too fast to hit. they would like a method with a more gradual onset)

5) someone else mentioned dissolving in vodka because its possible to insufflate a reasonably small amount of vodka. but there's still the doubt whether uncomplexed freebase will be absorbed at all

Survived Abortion said:
...harm reduction forum of bright and compassionate individuals

That particular phrase made me laugh aloud. Are these people serious? Someone need to troll this harm reduction crowd of bright and compassionate individuals. I only see a crowd of youth typing useless posts. This is not an offense, I'm just writing what I really think.

Of course, Your Worthiness Upon High.

uhh please do tell: which one lasts longer 25C or 25I :) ?

please state how long (estimation) THANK YOU

so my friends have 120mg of 25I-nbome freebase dissolved in 30ml of isopropyl alcohol.

they are now wondering what best to do with this.

they have a dropper which drops consistently pure isopropyl alcohol at 40 drops per ml.

since 1 ml of the solution contains 4mg of 25I-nbome, one drop should contain 100 micrograms of 25I-nbome. so 5 drops should be a reasonable 500 ug dose.

the question is how best to administer this.

1) 5 drops on an individual paper blotter letting the alcohol evaporate and then using the blotter sublingually
they are not sure though if the uncomplexed freebase is absorbed sublingually in any reasonable amount. has anyone tried that

they don't have access to hpbcd. they could get hold of glycerine which they have heard can help with absorption but are not sure at all about that.

2) dropping 5 drops straight into the nose. is pure isopropyl alcohol possible to administer that way or does it need to be diluted with water? (the total quantity would be a bit more than 0.1ml)

3) converting it to a salt first in a method roughly explained in the 2C-C-nbome thread
add about .1ml of white vinegar per 5mg freebase and it should dissolve, then add water up to the until you have the the volume you want. So for 10mg freebase, added the 25c into a 10ml amber glass vial, add 0.2ml of vinegar and wait overnight or heat slightly until dissolved, add 6.5ml of water to make a solution of 150ug/0.1ml and its all set

then dropping it on blotter or insuflating the apropriate amount of solution

4) evaporate 5 drops of the isopropyl alcohol with the freebase in a pipe and then vaporize (they would prefer using a different route of administration though, evaporation worked for them but was a bit too fast to hit. they would like a method with a more gradual onset)

5) someone else mentioned dissolving in vodka because its possible to insufflate a reasonably small amount of vodka. but there's still the doubt whether uncomplexed freebase will be absorbed at all

I'm curious about this also, especially number 3.

Isopropyl alcohol is a bad choice for a solvent if you wanted to directly dose that solution. It's an irritant and not particularly healthy. Since these bomamines work best when you avoid oral and sublingual it comes to the more sensitive areas of the body. Moreover you can't dilute such a solution of the freebase with water because the substance will crash out and it's impossible to dose that.
These explanations are just to line out briefly why another route of preparing a solution should be considered.

0) Getting a micropipette (expensive) or a 1 ml syringe (very cheap, recommended) is way better than counting drops. The drop size is highly variable depending for example on temperature, solvent, dropper material and geometry. With a syringe you can measure volumes to 0.1 ml very conveniently and reasonably accurate. A micropipette would still be preferred but a 1 ml syringe is close enough.

1) Since you would evaporate the alcohol it looks like a possible approach. Just search in this thread for the reports, it's likely been tried already. Try to find out how well the freebase works sublingually. My guess is not that great.

2) As explained above, an isopropyl alcohol solution shouldn't be insufflated or diluted with water.

3) This is the way to go. Pour the isopropyl alcohol solution in a glass vial and evaporate the solvent (no open flames! Above a radiator would be optimal). When all of the alcohol is gone you should end up with 120 mg 25I-NBOMe (if the solvent is reasonably pure; if not you have solvent residues mixed in, bad). Then you can follow the recipe you quoted. Better use 20% ethyl alcohol in water (about half the strength of vodka) instead of plain water because your stock solution should likely keep a few months at least and mold would grow if you used plain water. Aiming for a concentration with which you have one dose in about 0.1 ml is recommended so that the solution doesn't dribble out of your nose if you go for insufflating.

4) Vaporized is even more dose sensitive. Don't do that with drops. And check for the right (i.e. safe) vaped dose beforehand.

5) I'd guess it will be absorbed but since you would have to get rid of the isopropanol anyway you could just turn it into the salt too.

Hope that helped.

I think it's worth noting insufflating is supposed to be more speedy & less psychedelic, similar to snorting 2c's.

I thought this was interesting quote on 25i-nbome from Nichols:

http://www.heffter.org/docs/hrireview/01/chapter5.pdf

http://www.heffter.org/docs/hrireview/02/chap5.pdf

See top of page 45 for quote from the following top paper:

Nichols, Medicinal chemistry of phenethylamines:
Recently, for example, we have "stumbled" upon a simple phenethylamine molecule that has affinity for the 5-HT2A receptor nearly 100-fold higher than any other compound discovered to date, including LSD itself!
5-HT2A is believed to be the "power on" switch which requires agonism in order to experience the Psychedelic State (and especially the "visual psychedelic state"), with 5-meo-dmt being the lone exception while not being particularly visual, does not require 5-HT2A agonism.

Whereas acid hits the 5-HT2A receptor at 3.0, 25i-nbome is able to hit it at 0.03, with never before seen potency. Channel this incredible visual power with mescaline (or some other 5-HT1 agonist) which links up all the 5-HT1 receptors located all over the brain, and you can see why the visual quality to the combined mescaline + 25i trips we have experienced is outstanding, never mind the audial component which is just as mind-blowing, and the complete mind-manifestation. Acid has met it's match.

with 5-meo-dmt being the lone exception while not being particularly visual, does not require 5-HT2A agonism.

Are you basing that on the Ray paper? I'd bet if someone took 5-MeO-DMT after ketanserin or MDL not much would happen.

Cryptix, unless cactus is banned where you live mescaline shouldn't be too hard to get hold of.

^ Not everyone wants to chomp down a ton of cactus though. I'm personally holding out for some Mescaline suphate/HCl myself, though I'll probably give in and go the cactus route soon enough - I feel if I did go with cactus I'd have to grow it myself to really enjoy it. :)

Man 25I-NBOMe sounds more interesting by the day.. If only I hadn't just racked up some huge debts I'd go get my hands on some. Oh well, soon enough! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.