View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this in the 25c-NBOMe thread but I figured I might as well ask here too

I just received 100 mg of 25c-NBOMe as well as 100 mg of 25i-NBOMe. The 25c seems to take up about 3 times as much space volumetrically then the 25i. Is this normal? Is the 25c usually big and fluffy compared to the 25i or could my vendor have screwed up? I'm not touching either till my mg scale arrives but both vials seem to be labeled pretty accurately with one saying 102mg and the other says 103~104mg which makes me think that the vendor has measured them quite accurately but I've learned not to rely that much on vendors when it comes to such powerful chemicals.

Took 250mg of just mescaline hcl the other day (50mg doses x 5 each spaced apart by 30 minutes to fully eliminate any nausea) I had no nausea and just sat outside and felt the wind blowing on me the whole time and watched as patterns and faces formed in the tree's and on the cracks in the sidewalk, I was in so much awe, I could have sat out there the whole trip it was so beautiful. I felt totally at peace, it was incredible. Mescaline to me doesn't even feel like I'm on a drug at all, just that I'm a kid again.

The time that I had taken 250mg mescaline hcl with the 250ug of 25i-nbome, I felt as if I had actually reached a transcendental state, it was just mind-blowing and peaceful, emotional, spiritual, completely mind-manifesting, & euphoric for hours. Walking around was so much fun, it felt like I was floating on air. And some of the best CEV's and OEV's I had ever seen in my life, visuals and visions that were completely meaningful, archaic, and music sounded the best on this combination that I have ever experienced in my over two decades of taking psychedelics. It was far more visually powerful than acid at just about any dose, by far mescaline + 25i-nbome is my favorite psychedelic, it becomes so much like acid when combined that I would be unable to tell the hybrid combination apart from actual acid, as expected from the 5-HT/alpha receptor profile that is generated:

25i agonizes the following receptors [the lower the number, the greater the affinity]
5-HT2A (0.044), 5-HT2C (2), 5-HT6 (73), 5-HT2B (231), u opiate (82), kappa opiate [288]

Mescaline agonizes the following receptors [4.00 = maximum affinity, 0.00 = no affinity]:
Alpha2c (4.00), 5-HT2B (3.97), 5-HT1A (3.61) Imidazoline1 (3.44), 5-HT1E (3.16), alpha 2a (2.92) and very poorly agonizes 5-HT2A & 5-HT2C.

So in other words, 25i-nbome + mescaline looks like this as far as affinity agonism:

5-HT2A, Alpha2c, 5-HT2B, 5-HT2C, 5-HT1A, 5-HT1E, 5-HT6, u opiate, kappa opiate, Imidazoline1, alpha2a.

To compare with the affinity profile of LSD, view the wikipedia article of LSD, scroll down to the graph in the middle. For those that "can't find mescaline", it's very easy to extract, no need "to find it", it will find you if you simply extract. LSD also agonizes these additional 5-HT's: 5-HT1B, 5-HT1D, 5-HT5A, 5-HT5B, by the hybrid combination above not agonizing 5-HT5A & 5-HT5b, may actually be responsible for the zero to low anxiety, unlike LSD during the come-up at times. All of the "mystically popular" psychedelics like LSD, psilocybin, mescaline agonize the 5-HT1A receptor, and the hybrid combination of 25i-nbome + mescaline. 25i-nbome also agonizes the 5-HT6 receptor (just like LSD) which may be responsible for "psychedelic transcendence" just like the 5-HT7 receptor as they both stimulate cAMP pathways & the reward system. Although there is an abundance of 5-HT1E receptors all over the brain, it is still to this day poorly understood what they do, although it is theorized they are responsible for accessing and forming memories.

Last edited:
I just received 100 mg of 25c-NBOMe as well as 100 mg of 25i-NBOMe. The 25c seems to take up about 3 times as much space volumetrically then the 25i. Is this normal? Is the 25c usually big and fluffy compared to the 25i or could my vendor have screwed up? I'm not touching either till my mg scale arrives but both vials seem to be labeled pretty accurately with one saying 102mg and the other says 103~104mg which makes me think that the vendor has measured them quite accurately but I've learned not to rely that much on vendors when it comes to such powerful chemicals.
No experience with the NBOMes, but the 2C-I I've seen is much, much denser than 2C-C I've seen, probably about the 3x that you're talking about.

I'm not saying it isn't advisable to tell people to be careful with their doses and to stick around the 1mg range, but it's clearly pretty bullshit to tell people that 4mg is going to kill people.
Bluelight is so bluelight. :)

Let me remind you what was that statement based upon. There was a man who, after taking 4 mg of 2C-B-NBOMe (yes, not 2C-I-NBOMe) was taken to hospital by ambulance unconscious. While already at the hospital, he stopped breathing several times. It is only due to medical intervention that he still lives. That was three years ago.

30 mgs of that same 2C-B-NBOMe didn't kill me, but 4 mgs may kill you if you're unlucky to be as sensitive as that person.

But do not doubt your cause. Go forth, take more, perhaps you are immortal. Whatever is the outcome, your case will increase our knowledge.

Hmm. Very interesting reaction.
What do you think causes this/these substances to have such a differing therapeutic ratio from individual to individual? Was this person's sensitivity NBOMe specific or did he/she also have a sensitivity to other psychedelics?
Do you think something like this is comparable to how something like, say, 5-TOM has such a widely differing dose/response in different individuals, just having to do with metabolism?
Interested in your thoughts here. Either way, the advice still stands to tread carefully with these until one's specific reaction to them is established.

[snip]
But do not doubt your cause. Go forth, take more, perhaps you are immortal. Whatever is the outcome, your case will increase our knowledge.

Haha :) . /shared frustration :|

She took 200mg of mescaline hcl and 350ug of HPBCD complexed 25i-nbome under tongue for 20 minutes, and is having the time of her life, really enjoying it. I took the same, it feels like a 175ug acid trip to me, but alot more pleasurable, wild visuals as well, music sounds the best I've ever heard it.

This is the first time she hasn't gotten any nausea from mescaline hcl, she took it in 50mg doses, every 1/2 hour, she got zero nausea. same for me as well, no nausea at all, not even a hint.

She agrees that the combination 100% feels indistinguishable from acid. She said the trip "is fully mind-manifesting" with the combination of the two. Visuals are out of this world for me. She also said the visuals are just like those of acid visuals, she is having lots of visual activity, same here, the combination is the "cream de la creame" of the psychedelic world.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I kept a log of the time line for that night:

4:30pm both ate a meal of plain steak/potatoe(no toppings)/corn

6:00pm both of us took 50mg mescaline
6:30pm both of us took 50mg mescaline
7:00pm both of us took 50mg mescaline
7:30pm both of us took 50mg mescaline (200mg total)

7:30pm both of us placed 350ug (mics) of HPBCD complexed 25i-nbome under tongue, held there for 20 minutes, kept saliva/spit in for 10 minutes, then swallowed, but still kept filter paper blotter of 25i-nbome under tongue for full 20minutes, then disposed of paper.

Mescaline was felt coming on first, then the 25i-nbome was felt coming at about 1 hour after placing under tongue.

In the future we will take the 25i-nbome about halfway thru taking the mescaline hcl pills, that way both entheogens will end up coming on at about the same exact time. You can take 50mg mescaline pills (or even 75mg pills) every 1/2 hour, as there is little tolerance to the effects of mescaline, even 1 to 2 hours later, the doses of mescaline have 90% effectiveness of the 1st dose of mescaline you took, you can't do this with LSD or tryptamines.

We were feeling full effects from both substances at 9pm. The peak strong effects of the trip lasted until about 3am in the morning, we were both still lightly tripping till 6am in the morning, we could not sleep, so we both took 1 and 1/2 benadryl, which quickly knocked us both out, we slept a good 6 hours.

We woke up completely refreshed, no headache at all, we both felt a powerful afterglow and had energy to go about cleaning the place, working outside, etc. The normal way you feel after acid or mescaline. No hangover at all.

In short, when you combine both substances, the trip is about the same length as an acid or mescaline trip. We LOVE long trips, we want to enjoy and trip out for as long as possible all night long.

** She has taken 25i-nbome "on it's own" several times in the past, as have I, and we have noticed that it is lacking spiritually, the trip is too short (only lasting 6 hours max with only 4 hours of visuals.)During the trip she referred to 25i-nbome on it's own as "fake Japanese acid" cause it lacks the full mind-manifesting effects of real acid. I would have to agree with her statement.

** when both substances are combined the 5-HT1A, 5-HT1E and 5-HT2B activity of the mescaline "modulates" the powerful visual activity of 25i-nbome (highest ever discovered affinity for 5-HT2A and 5-HT2C, which is responsible for most visual activity and complex behaviors) so that the visuals & thoughts become "meaningful" like real LSD or mescaline visuals. That night, we saw actual archaic/Mayan/complex imagery all over the carpet and walls, even at 5am in the morning, when I closed me eyes, I was still seeing colorful grids and geometric images. The closed and OEV visuals are far more powerful than what you see on acid, and music sounds better than it even dose on acid alone

*** I watched as an actress on my monitor's screensaver morphed and changed into 4 completely different women over a minute's span, normally I would need to take 200ug of acid for this same visual effect.

...you have the exact same GREAT sense of humor as you do on acid, we watched several movies and laughed our butts off and even a scary movie which we were fully engrosed in. It was magnificient. Walking into other rooms, we would psychedelic film of all types of imagery that made sense form all over the place, it was absolutely beautiful, I had a hard time tearing myself away from music as it was the best I'd ever heard it. Believe it or not, but we love the combination even more than acid, it feels even more pleasurable, and colors can be seen we had never seen before on acid. She kept remarking how it would be impossible to tell the hybrid combination apart from acid, I said the same...it was so identical in every way. We said this several times throughout the night, there is really no way I'd be able to differentiate.

25i agonizes the following receptors [the lower the number, the greater the affinity]
5-HT2A (0.044), 5-HT2C (2), 5-HT6 (73), 5-HT2B (231), u opiate (82), kappa opiate [288]

mescaline agonizes the following receptors [4.00 = maximum affinity, 0.00 = no affinity]:
Alpha2c (4.00), 5-HT2B (3.97), 5-HT1A (3.61) Imidazoline1 (3.44), 5-HT1E (3.16), alpha 2a (2.92) and poorly agonizes 5-HT2A & 5-HT2C.

So in other words, 25i-nbome + mescaline looks like this as far as affinity agonism:

5-HT2A, Alpha2c, 5-HT2B, 5-HT2C, 5-HT1A, 5-HT1E, 5-HT6, u opiate, kappa opiate, Imidazoline1, alpha2a.

If you want you can go to wikipedia article on "LSD" and scroll down to the middle affinity bar graph, then compare LSD with the above hybrid combination, it is quite similar, and explains so much why the hybrid combination can not be differentiated from an acid trip by either of us.

Last edited:

Let me remind you what was that statement based upon. There was a man who, after taking 4 mg of 2C-B-NBOMe (yes, not 2C-I-NBOMe) was taken to hospital by ambulance unconscious. While already at the hospital, he stopped breathing several times. It is only due to medical intervention that he still lives. That was three years ago.

30 mgs of that same 2C-B-NBOMe didn't kill me, but 4 mgs may kill you if you're unlucky to be as sensitive as that person.

8)

Edit: Let me clarify. It is clear that you didn't actually read any of my posts. I certainly didn't claim to be immortal, nor did I recommend anyone take 4mg of this substance, let alone myself. Your condescension is amusing, though, and reeks of insecurity.

What do you think causes this/these substances to have such a differing therapeutic ratio from individual to individual?
I honestly do not want to make any assumptions. There was a high sensitivity in some cases of these overdoses, but I have no data and/or can't get it about all of them.

8)Edit: Let me clarify. It is clear that you didn't actually read any of my posts. I certainly didn't claim to be immortal, nor did I recommend anyone take 4mg of this substance, let alone myself.
No, you did not. It seems to me that you have never read mine. IamMe90, please, read this first. It doesn't matter how numerous are these people. It only matters that they do exist. Be it even one person per ten thousand (I believe there are actually more of them though), as soon as the number of users reaches statistically valid numbers, there will be accidents. It is not even about people, it is about numbers. Do you understand me?

Now it looks as if by writing here about people whom you know to take 4 or 30 mgs, and who didn't died then, as if it was totally safe, you wish to speed up that process. I perfectly understand there is not idea behind your actions though. Do not bother - they will be able to do it without your aid. And, as I have already said, if you are certain this is safe, you and your friends are most welcome to experiment with super-high dosages further. With some luck, this may finally provide us with valuable data.

Erny, I just wanted to say a huge "thank you" for your remarkable research on nbome's and past posts, if it weren't for reading several of your old posts, we would never have discovered the remarkable combination we now love dearly (25i-nbome + mescaline).

Here is my theory on agonism based on Kent's book and my own research:

5-HT2A = responsible for high visual activity & complex behaviors as well. (stimulating & raises blood pressure slightly)
5-HT2C = responsible for high visual activity & complex behaviors as well. (stimulating)
5-HT2B = responsible for entactogenic and sensual effects (stimulating)
5-HT1A = responsible for mystical & spiritual insights, calming & serene (inhibitory & modulates the visual activity of 5-HT2A & 5-HT2C to make it archaic and meaningful, also lowers blood pressure) key to the "antipodes" of the mind.
5-HT1E = responsible for forming memories and accessing deep memories
5-HT6 & 5-HT7 = responsible for psychedelic transcendence & enhanced cognitive abilities.
alpha 2C & 2A = effective at stimulating serotonin production, cardiovascular activity, and actue sensuality.
kappa opioid receptor = mediate tactile sensory pathways, mediate pain, gravity awareness, and orientation sensation.

All of the above receptors are hit when mescaline is combined with 25i-nbome creating an absolutely amazing trip indistinguishable from acid except for some added benefits: music sounds even better than it does on acid, more "colorful" than acid (hundreds of shades of color can be seen), far more visual than acid, less anxiety, and more pleasurable.

Last edited:
Alright so I have experimented with 25c and had great results. Can anyone highlight a rough comparison between these two chemicals as I have seen 25i grow in popularity lately.

kappa opioid receptor = mediate tactile sensory pathways, mediate pain, gravity awareness, and orientation sensation.

All of the above receptors are hit when mescaline is combined with 25i-nbome
which of the two compounds hits the kappa opioid receptor?

25i does, but it is only with a value of 288 which is about "barely perceptable".

Mescaline agonizes the following receptors [4.00 = maximum affinity, 0.00 = no affinity]:
Alpha2c (4.00), 5-HT2B (3.97), 5-HT1A (3.61) Imidazoline1 (3.44), 5-HT1E (3.16), alpha 2a (2.92) and poorly agonizes 5-HT2A & 5-HT2C, although I tend to disagree with this last part, as study might be flawed.

Alpha2c (4.00), 5-HT2B (3.97), 5-HT1A (3.61) Imidazoline1 (3.44), 5-HT1E (3.16), alpha 2a (2.92) and poorly agonizes 5-HT2A & 5-HT2C, although I tend to disagree with this last part, as study might be flawed.
I must assume you believe it to be flawed because you receive 5HT1a effects at least somewhat correct? I remember visuals having to be a large proponent which I fully agree with as my HCl high dose experiences where extremely visual. Rivaling LSD's visuals quite easily though obviously in a different manner.

Have a feeling the hybrid combination psychedelic will end up being just as profound, mystical and mind-manifesting as an acid trip.

Give me your thoughts in 25i-NBMD.
312i8hu.jpg

Now what happens when you expand the methylenedioxy group into forms that are more elaborate? Its supposed to be pretty potent.

I don't know if its possible, but I wonder what would happen if the n-benzyl bonding was moved by 2 positions into something a little more reminiscent of MDMA
25x-NBMDMA theoretically possible?

Last edited:
25I-NBMD has been already posted on one non-english blog. Claims it doesn't make up any of MDMA effects, but music feels very good.

I must assume you believe it to be flawed because you receive 5HT1a effects at least somewhat correct? I remember visuals having to be a large proponent which I fully agree with as my HCl high dose experiences where extremely visual. Rivaling LSD's visuals quite easily though obviously in a different manner.
I think he assumes it to be flawed because of a link provided earlier in this thread to an ADD discussion where the technical merits of Ray's (2010) paper are called into question (as such, all affinity information in that paper that isn't corroborated by established literature should likewise be held as suspect).

25I-NBMD is very similar to regular 25I, with testers commenting it was just as good as 25I, if not better.
Pharmacologically-wise, it is of almost identical affinity and efficacy at h5-HT2A and 2C, but significantly greater affinity at h5-HT1A, though probably still not at a level where it would be easily perceptible. Combination of it and a tryptamine (because they generally have a much higher 1A affinity) would very likely be spectacular. I'd wanna try it with say, 5-MeO-MiPT, or 4-AcO-DiPT. Or DPT ;) . (daring!)

25I-NBMD is very similar to regular 25I, with testers commenting it was just as good as 25I, if not better.
Pharmacologically-wise, it is of almost identical affinity and efficacy at h5-HT2A and 2C, but significantly greater affinity at h5-HT1A, though probably still not at a level where it would be easily perceptible. Combination of it and a tryptamine (because they generally have a much higher 1A affinity) would very likely be spectacular. I'd wanna try it with say, 5-MeO-MiPT, or 4-AcO-DiPT. Or DPT ;) . (daring!)
Yes, DPT is the combination I've been contemplating from the beginning of this discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.