View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sublingually/buccally applied cyclodextrin complexed material at 550ug (held on upper inner lip for 20 minutes and under tongue for 5 minutes) was so strong it could have fooled me, thinking I had taken it nasally (even though I didn't)...the comeup was fast, the energy ride up was intense, visuals near the equivalency of 200ug of acid, only in it's own special visual way, like being in a club full of whirling and strobing colored lights even though there are no lights on as she described it, yet still as the trip develops, the visuals are not just overlays as with 25c, (as I read someone write once) but with 25i, are more a part of your surroundings, seeming very similar in many ways to ergoline/tryptamine acid visuals during the peak and stages after that when you stare at images on a monitor or posters on a wall, the actual image morphs and changes into other things, and this continues over and over, the whole while colored energy glitter shooting to and fro in front of what you are seeing. There is incredible beauty seen in all living and non-living things and everything appears full of energy. Even though the visual portion was intense, thinking was still for the most part quite lucid to me the entire time and not confusing at any point like it can be with acid or especially ayahuasca, so that is how the mental part differs. Throw in some mescaline and the trip could become quite spiritual and transcendent, the additional 5-ht1a and 5-ht1e agonism from the mescaline will also have modulation effects on the 5-ht2a and 5-ht2c agonism of the 25i, causing not only well being and satisfaction feelings and thinking spiritually and otherwise, but possible modulation of the visuals as well, increasing their activity even more so, prompting not just visuals but actual visions modulation. The increased 5-ht2b agonism (quite strong) from the mescaline would only further serve to enhance the allready empathogenic and sensual 25i.

In the future will in dreams combine with 200mg of tan crystalline mescaline and give a report. If for some reason I've made it appear as if 25i needs a spiritual push, I didn't mean to do so, as stated before, it was the morning after my 2nd trip that I made changes in many of my behaviors and even stopped a 6 month long addiction that nothing else cured me of, the material is quite therapeutic, only it does it in it's own special way, powerful yet gentle, it brought up issues to me during not only my 2nd trip, but also my 1st trip, each trip bringing up some things that I needed to work on to become a better person, it seems to go straight for the therapeutic element, more so than some substances do. Even though I had been taking approximately 175ug of acid every few weeks for a while, surprisingly, it wasn't until I had the 25i trips, that I made actual changes to my behaviors and stopped an addiction, so that saids alot about the potent 5-ht2A and 5-ht2C target agonism of 25i...it is special with its therapeutic powers, very special, powerful yet gentle in its approach, just what I needed to make life long changes. Your mind and body are inter-connected as one, so if you keep yourself in good physical strong healthy shape, your mind should feel good as well, nurture your mind with spiritual Biblical teachings and think on a higher plane, these are things that my 2nd trip brought to the forefront, not to mention the changes in behavior, and teaching myself that I didn't need the chemical stimulant addiction at night that I had been pursuring for half a year. Mysterious powerful substances these psychedelics are. No other substance, stimulant or what have you can match the transcendent like powerful euphoria and empathy imho that this substance shows you that is allready inside yourself for a few short hours...it is a powerful tool...and when used properly, allows your mind to open and piece together new thoughts, to love your neighbors as you do yourself, creative and artistic insights, and think on a higher level, viewing your life from a new perspective. I wish that I would have ventured out side like I had done on 1st trip, but didn't get the chance as it was too dark.

Tools needed for research complexation in dreams:

* magnetic stirrer
* stir bar
* 50 to 100ml tall volumetric cylinder
* 50ml of 95% etoh, vodka or similar, even water
* 900mg hydroxy-propyl-beta-cyclodextrin
* 100mg of 25i-nbome
* 1mg insulin syringe
* .001 accurate scale
* filter paper to cut a square or rectangular blotter piece from
* jar to store final solution in freezer
* electric fan heater or similar for quick drying of blotter piece after alcohol/drug/cyclodextrin solution applied, the above would give a concentration of 0.200ug of drug to x9 times cyclodextrin per each 0.1ml on the insulin syringe

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, Help?!?! Yes, I can´t really see any reason the NBOMe´s should be more stimulating than their 2C counterpart. Then again, pharmacology is supposed to be totally different so.....

Kind of off-topic, but it´s very interesting with the Baclofen. Do you get it prescribed from your doctor?
I guess you just use it as temporary relief, and not as something you take everyday, right?
I sometimes use Clonazepam against bruxism, but I actually hate being drowsy. And it´s not very convenient during the week, with work and stuff. It does work though.

It´s kind of strange that Baclofen has similar mechanism of action as GHB, which is known to cause nocturnal bruxism in it self. Actually my problems with nightly grinding really started seriously, after a combined GHB and amphetamine binge a couple of years back.

I really can´t recommend that combination, but of cause, everybodies MMW
I have prescribed Bal, but I also have extra(TMJ is a bitch and no one wants to hear you complain about it...even doctors/dentists for the most part). Defintely do NOT take everyday, as jaw tenison and another example would be sleep are progressive problems and the medicines that aid them will also cause rebound tenison/sleep issues. So IMO its best to only use them when your about to scream from jaw issues. As far as GHB versus Bal, Bal works strictly on GHB receptors(which I believe science has coined as GHB's sedating qualities/muscle spasm help come from)while GHB also has affinity for GABA b. Its great to use when doing say a combo of known bruxism killers, like MDA/MDMA and other phens or if you just had a bad run of luck and have jaw tension beforehand.

Tregar is your interest in Mescaline+NBOMe's due to your thoughts on HT agonism and visuals? Or do you just have an idea this would be a grand combo? Either way I will have the chance to try this sometime and most likely will if your sessions prove grand.

I have a feeling that, due to 25i's unanimously decided total lack of body load, it would make an excellent candidate for mixing with MDMA. Not that I'm recommending anyone guinea pig themselves for an untested combination where the pharmacology is little understood, it's just my gut instinct and I know that people will inevitably try this "flip" as time passes so I eagerly await reports of it. If it is benign as I hope it is, it should be amazing!

I've terminated my PEA research due to temporary vein problem that 9 mg of DOM caused for me, but I think that after long break from psychedelic drugs I will try this compound. It seems to have potential to became my favourite PEA. I think that it will be very intense experience and mixing it with serious ammount of thc at the peak will provide shocking effect.

Help?!?! asked:
Tregar is your interest in Mescaline+NBOMe's due to your thoughts on HT agonism and visuals? Or do you just have an idea this would be a grand combo? Either way I will have the chance to try this sometime and most likely will if your sessions prove grand.
Both I would say, due to mescaline overlapping the receptors that 25i does not http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/report.php?p=9915885hit, and due to 25i overlapping the receptors that mescaline very poorly hits. I have a feeling it would be one extraordinary combo, creating a very unique psychedelic with tremendous visual & spiritual power, mimicking acid even more-so....and perhaps even extending the trip to the length of an acid trip. Should be able to post a trip report in 4 weeks, as i will wait that long until trying the combination, if it works well, look forward to hearing your own trip report. Taking mescaline along with acid has been described by some as the "cadillac" of psychedelics, I've tried that twice with the trips being incredible, will mescaline with 25i prove nearly the same? only time and experiment will tell.

Concerning mdma: I used to love mdma for the longest time, then grew quite weary of the next day hangover and the length of time it would take to "get back to normal" and it's effects on sleep for a couple days, I literally can't stand the stuff anymore for it's fatigue and hangover properties that seem to linger for days on end. Taking fish oil daily has been shown to double the amount of serotonin in the frontal brain after 18 days in rabbits, I found the fish oil very effective for restoring serotonin & keeping your energy levels high, but the short period spent in an mdma state just wasn't worth the heavy toll it would extract on the body the next day and day after, while still taking 2 weeks until serotonin levels would rebound completely according to what I've read.

I found 25i to also have a very prominent empathogenic quality, very deep and transformative, having more meaning that the sort of shallow emotional bliss I feel on ecstasy. The feelings of ecstasy can be predictable while 25i allows me to explore different feelings & deep meaning, the sort of thing I experience on moderate doses of acid (around 175ug).

Last edited:
^While I certainly think the 25I/MDMA and 25I/mescaline combos are worth trying, there was some debate in Advanced Drug Discussion regarding Ray's paper (if that's what you're using to make your decisions) Link. For instance, one of the co-authors -- Brian Roth, director of the PDSP -- apparently refused to put his name on the paper because he thought there were problems with the methodology and didn't trust one of the techs doing a lot of the work. There are certainly many inconsistencies with past work (figures for MDMA and mescaline were among the contested ones), though I don't have the technical knowledge to go into in depth explanations. I wish there was some follow-up regarding the study, because it would be really useful to know which of the figures are reliable. As it stands, I'm not sure how useful it is for planning combos for mescaline or MDMA...

Very good link, thanks psood0nym.

As far as combining with mdma, I would be very cautious, I have twice taken only 50mg of mdma the day after my 25i trips, only to find the mdma had very little effect and instead feeling slightly dizzy for hours instead, however 50mg of mdma would work just fine the 2nd day after taking 25i. Besides, there is no reason to combine 25i with mdma as the 25i is way more complex and deep imho than mdma.

Mescaline and 25i will have to be experimented with in the future starting with a low dose of each, say 100mg of mescaline and 200ug of 25i to begin with.

Tregar, as you say I will prepare blotters with 5 mg HPBCD and 500 mcg 25i , but I mention that I got some ready blotters with 1 mg 25i and my question is following .
You said me that I should use 9 mg cyclodextrine to 1 mg but as you can imagine it will be probably impracticable because the biggest blotters has maximum any 6 mg capacity , so tell me what happen if I use only 5 mg HPBCD to 1 mg 25I , they will be still inactive ? Or maybe this quantity strengthen the potency of substance and power will be similar to blotters with 500 ug and 5 mg HPBCD?

You could still use only 5 to 6mg of cyclodextrin to 1mg of the stuff, but don't take a whole 1mg at once, that would be way too super intense, instead cut the 1mg blotter in half, only 500mg applied at one time for starters. There is no golden rule that it has to be 9x the cyclodextrin to drug, 4 to 5x will work ok too, 9x is just the standard quoted amount.

This is the closest mescaline + 2ci-nbome trip account I could find, although this trip report is with mescaline + 2ci instead.

unknown:
My favorite would have to be acid/cactus. The acid is taken at the same time as the mescaline. The visuals are greatly intensified. The ride up is much more enjoyable with acid, versus without. The mescaline smooths out the rough come-down that acid normally produces. I have great euphoria with this combo and little paranoia. These blend very well, at times I couldn't tell the effects of acid versus the effects of the mescaline; they blended so well.

My second favorite combination is 2c-i and mescaline/cactus. With impure mescaline, the 2c-i makes the first 2-3 hours a bit uncomfortable for the body. The ride up, is much better with pure/cleaned mescaline. This is an awe-inspiring combo for me. Everything looks beautiful. I feel very spiritual, confident, and euphoric; I feel something of a mystic on this combo. Thought can be anxious and quick, sometimes confusing; but overall, I feel "on top of the world" and in the moment. I am very amorous, wanting to cuddle with small animals, very honest, open, and social. This is all common effects on mescaline alone.

But if I take a small dose (less than 10mg), at the same time that I take the mescaline, then the experience becomes something overwhelming and very spiritual. I find great synergy with this combo; it takes it up a level. The CEVs and OEVS are greatly heightened. I should note, I've tried 2c-c and 2c-d with mescaline/cactus, but I definitely prefer the "i".
Bardo5:
I love this combo.

If you do end up attempting this I would recomend keeping the 2ci dose at around 10-15mg at the mescaline dose you provided. I find that a low-medium dose of 2ci compliments mescaline beautifully.

Last edited:
After studying all the different 5-HT receptor sites on wikipedia and at neruopharmacology sites, I discovered that 5-HT6 agonism (provided by 25i-nbome) also leads to activation of cAMP signalling pathways through adenylate cyclase stimulation, 5-HT6 agonism also stimulates pro-cognitive activities. This is similar to 5-HT7 stimulation provided by the mystically popular DMT, 5-MEO-DMT, and LSD. 5-HT7 receptor affinity stimulates cAMP activity and the reward system, seeming to be implicated in overall transcendent psychedelic action. The mystically popular Mescaline, psilocin & DMT have significant affinity for 5-HT1A receptors.

I'm almost ready to combine mescaline and 25i-nbome together, will be a couple weeks, just have to wait for my 4g fully cleaned mescaline in water pyrex dish to finish evaporating under fan. This way, I'll get the following hybrid trip affinity:

25i agonizes the following receptors [the lower the number, the greater the affinity]
5-HT2A (0.044), 5-HT2C (2), 5-HT6 (73), 5-HT2B (231), u opiate (82), kappa opiate [288]

Mescaline agonizes the following receptors [4.00 = maximum affinity, 0.00 = no affinity]:
Alpha2c (4.00), 5-HT2B (3.97), 5-HT1A (3.61) Imidazoline1 (3.44), 5-HT1E (3.16), alpha 2a (2.92) and very poorly agonizes 5-HT2A & 5-HT2C.

So in other words, 25i-nbome + mescaline looks like this as far as affinity agonism:

5-HT2A, Alpha2c, 5-HT2B, 5-HT2C, 5-HT1A, 5-HT1E, 5-HT6, u opiate, kappa opiate, Imidazoline1, alpha2a.

Have a feeling the hybrid combination psychedelic will end up being just as profound, mystical and mind-manifesting as an acid trip.

Last edited:
^Mescaline and 2c-I is an old favorite combo of mine. Visual candy mixed with mescaline's ultimate empathy was a pretty large win. I don't know why I never thought of that(honestly probably because no one has even made a comparison of 25I to 2c-i)combo before for comparison. I also don't know when i'll have a chance to try 25I and mescaline, probably within the coming months, but I am now more excited than ever.

Yes, now I recall reading a post of yours from the past with 2ci and mescaline, one of only 3 I could find, thanks for the glowing report Help?!?!.

Erny is the only one so far who has done a comparison of 2ci to 25i-nbome:

Erny:
Question "Did you find this substance to be similar to 2C-I qualitatively?"

Somewhat. But more so to DOI in regard its CEV/OEV and LSD - in mindset.

NBOMe-2C-I was the first of them I have tried myself and the first one to appear on an illicit market here under the brand name "Solaris", late summer 2007. Currently this name refers to any NBOMe on a glycine tablet (a common cheap innocuous medicine for sublingual administration).

David's NBOMe-2C-I is a true gem. Basically it resembles PEAs, but is much like acid in some of it's effects, especially in the emotional area. It is full with the deep glowing LSD-like empathy that is uncommon within phenylethylamines.

The activity of bomamines in humans are sometimes inverted: NBOMe-2C-I requires 500-1000 mkg for a trip. When insufflated or injected i/m, they need a full hour to come up, even 1,5 hours in the case of NBOMe-2C-I.

NBOMe-2C-I seem a little like DOI and a little like LSD, NBOMe-2C-C seem a little like DOC and a little like DOI, NBOMe-2C-B - a little like DOB, NBOMe-2C-N seem a little like DON and a little like DMT if you wish to know that.

I do not get what is 2C-I and DOI nastiness you are talking about, I see those two as a remarkable visual experience and something that is easy on the mind (not paranoid, not frightening etc), but little else than that. One may also find there some good humour and an an opened, euphoric state of mind good for social tripping, reminiscent of empathogens or acid. This effect is barely noticeable in these two however, and not really reproducible, but is the one that shines to its full extent in NBOMe-2C-I and makes it very special.

NBOMe-2C-I is amasingly positive and is a clear empathogen in an LSD manner, i. e. somewhat deeper and feeling more natural than things like MDMA. An overflowing, exuberant joy, yet not as jittery as MDMA is. This state of mind is uncommon in PIHKAL phenylethylamines and is much closer to a good LSD trip.

Ha I would like to read that post considering it must have been from a couple years ago. Its odd how I forgot 2c-I+Mescaline was such a gem, actually I remember its because I tried it in place of E which I thought would make a better combo with mescaline. Turned out the combo was rather grand and I ended up repeating it a few times. Interesting to read Erny's comparison, to bad psychedelics are usually fairly variable compounds in people, though major outliers are obvious between reports(many people continue to keep comparing this to LSD, though everyone also compares DOC to LSD, maybe not as thoroughly though).

Help?!?!, I know this isn't much of a test run, but here it is anyways:

approximately 80 - 120 mg of purified light tan mescaline (threshold, not sure exactly how much was taken as it was the dried part that was scraped from the dish) taken at 7:00, at 1.5 hour later felt the empathy, increased brightness of surroundings, the "beautiful" nature of everything was heightened, feeling good & energetic....After-images stick around for about 5 seconds. then at 8:30, a 200ug threshold amount of HPBCD-complexed 25i-nbome applied to a 3/4" x 3/4" filter paper blotter square under tongue, held there for exactly 20 minutes.....so far at 10:00 the combination had absolutely zero adverse affects as expected...I find the combination phenomenal, mind-manifesting, highly empathetic & euphoric & mystical/spiritual. I'm really enjoying music at the moment and feel just incredible. It feels even better than acid, hard to explain. Higher dose to be tried weeks from now of each in dreams. This combination allready feels quite profound to me. I get goosebumps up and down my arms from the sheer power of the combination, it feels so orgasmic and mind-manifesting at the same time, words can not even begin to describe.I feel like a child walking on the beach for the first time.

Last edited:
I will be trying 500ug 25i + 150mg MDMA combo in the next two weeks. I will let you all know how it goes :)

Trip report with 250mg of mescaline + 250ug of HPBCD complexed 25i-nbome.

Later in the night, (after the effects of a "test-dosage" of 80mg mescaline + 200ug of HPBCD complexed 25i-nbome had completely worn off some 6 hours later)....then boosted the mescaline dose to 250mg and added 250ug of HPBCD complexed 25i-nbome under tongue again for 20 minutes at 1am in the morning. ++++ experience, with this combined dosage lasting a full 8 hours, took 2 ben*dryls to finally fall asleep at 9 in the morning, eyes closed even this late in the morning, seeing Chinese dragons, complex machinery, just went on and on, one image after another.

The visuals unlike with 25i-nbome alone, made perfect sense when combined with mescaline, way more visually powerful than acid, with eyes closed saw brightly lit landscapes of un-imaginable beauty Japanese in origin, geometrics spinning in neon green, purple, blue, I felt like Shulgin had said in his mescaline entry in PIHKAL, nothing seemed more important than getting closer to God. Feel immense Love & peace and Joy and the visuals are second to none, indescribable beauty and complexity, mind space of acid + mescaline combined. No other psychedelics ever needed, this is the ultimate combination imho. I can't even begin to describe the open-eyed visuals, looking at just a rock caused me to see an ocean of things inside it. Heaphones on the whole time, music another world entirely. At one point, in my peripheral vision, the tv screen went from dull to bright and it was so dramatic it seemed as if another portal to a new dimension was opened. So much open-eyed "meaningful" visual activity going on I can't even begin to describe, so very very powerful. Layers of the self exposed like peeling an onion, deep memories recalled. Absolutely no side effects, no nausea, no GI upset, no nothing, no rapid heart, in fact felt better than 25i-nbome alone. I felt a tiny hint of very faint nausea when the mescaline kicked in for a short while (10 to 15 minutes), that was it.

In my opinion, this is the only way to take 25i-nbome, along with mescaline, the experience being even more visual than 550ug of 25i-nbome alone...not only that but a guide becomes apparent for the trip, becomes just as "mind-manifesting" as acid with deep meaning and complexity, highly spiritual. It's the only way I will do it in the future.

Last edited:
I have found 25c-NBOMe to feel pretty benign, I find myself in the occasional moment of thinking that my heart is beating faster only to check my pulse and realize that its not going at any rate to cause alarm. We have taken it past 1.5mg over the course of several hours.

Anyone care to give any source for this data that 4mg of 25i-nbome would kill a person?

I thought the C was a gem of a compound, honestly one of my all time favorites.

Hey, I will be trying 25I with that dextrine soon. That'll be 1mg/5mg ratio for one blotter. Anyone had any sort, and can tell if I can divide it safely and get 0,5/2,5mg from half a blotter? What can I epxect? never tried nbomes before. How does dextrine affect 25I? Does it affect other nbomes too?

I have found 25c-NBOMe to feel pretty benign, I find myself in the occasional moment of thinking that my heart is beating faster only to check my pulse and realize that its not going at any rate to cause alarm. We have taken it past 1.5mg over the course of several hours.

Anyone care to give any source for this data that 4mg of 25i-nbome would kill a person?

I've read that tolerance builds up quickly.

Was the following doses as potent as the 1. ?

Who said that crock? I know people personally who have taken 4mg. I know someone who has taken 30mg of 25c... I HIGHLY doubt 4mg is going to kill ANYONE, let alone most people.

Status
Not open for further replies.