View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried 25I-NBOMe yesterday morning, kind of a let down but still very interesting. Bodyload was fucking amazing, my favorite out of all psychedelics. Visuals, was expecting more but maybe il just have to dose higher. It also lasted a little longer then expected with me still tripping a few hours after it should have come down. Very sparkly and great purple visuals. Felt very extraterestrial and alien, reminded me of acid while also reminding me of all the new RC psych's. Will wait a while before trying again and try a better set + setting but its a very interesting substance, good experiance overall. May write up a trip report if I get the time.

does this mean that there was NO bodyload? Im not understanding?

also is 25i-nbome considered mescaline? what is mescaline if this isnt it?

is this what johnny depp ate supposedly in fear and loathing to see all the lizards etc? lol

also is 25i-nbome considered mescaline? what is mescaline if this isnt it?

is this what johnny depp ate supposedly in fear and loathing to see all the lizards etc? lol
Johnny Depp's character was on LSD at that part.

And no, 25i-nbome is NOT mescaline.

about the body load? is there any? or is it free of body load? and ive read the dangers invovled with 25i im thinking 25c is much much safer and shorter lasting as well

Have not tried 25c but I want to.... As far as the body load- I find it different for everyone. I've heard of no body load, but I've also heard of terrible body loads that made part of the trip almost intolerable. Personally, it was never much for me.

mescaline is 3,4,5-Trimethoxyphenethylamine. just keep looking at different chemical structures and it'll start coming together :)

rocknroll, have you never taken a psychedelic?

Some people get a terrible "body load" from certain psychedelics--- they may feel like the "LSD myths" about brain bleeding or spinal poisoning are physically manifesting, "I can feel a tumor in my stomach" or "i'm dying". Of course, most of these fears are completely unfounded and turn out to be a trapped pocket of gas in the lower intestine ;) Many people will tell you that these types of body issues are often psychosomatic, which means that if you are in a negative mindset you will feel negativity in your body as well. The mind creates the pain.

On the other hand, "amazing bodyload" to me sounds like the tingly, skin-multiplying physical hallucination that I've gotten from 2C-E and similar drugs. One time I took 2C-E fairly late in the evening, and tried to go to bed while still tripping. I could feel each of my skin cells touching the blanket in a million different places, and there was a beautiful synaesthetic visual like the strumming of a harp each time I moved my body. I spent the rest of the night writhing around on the bed reveling in the sensations that my body could produce from simple movements.

A different time on 2C-T-7, I tried laying down and closing my eyes because the peak was coming on strong. I visualized my spine as a series of interconnected laser beams swirling around each other. As I focused on slowing my breathing, I saw the laser beams all begin to merge into a single bright line. The slower my breath got, the brighter this visual became. I couldn't maintain it for long as I burst out laughing at the incredible sensations of noise and silence that pulsed through my veins. With the laughter, my visual and physical hallucinations burst into a cacophany of light and noise, until I slowed my breathing again and centered everything.

A psychedelic that has zero effect on physical or tactile sensations would be IMO pointless.

I don't have a ton of experience with psychedelics, but I've noticed that my ideal dosage is closer to 1-1.5mg. My friend, however, did 2mg once and flipped the fuck out, whereas when I did that amount it was a bit too strong but not insane.

can somebody please tell me an exact tek or procedure to make a vial using 25-i nbome and 25c-nbome i have syringes for cc's and ml's. i have my milligram scale. i just dont wanna f!ck up my product. any info is appreciated

If you dont already know, than you really SHOULD NOT be fucking with this stuff

just saying...

can somebody please tell me an exact tek or procedure to make a vial using 25-i nbome and 25c-nbome i have syringes for cc's and ml's. i have my milligram scale. i just dont wanna f!ck up my product. any info is appreciated

To make a vial? You dump in a solvent, then you dump in your 25I. I cry that someone who doesn't even know how to do this has obtained some 25I. I personally urge you to dump it all down the drain before you kill yourself, a friend, or bring more attention to 25I. I'm fucking serious too, the math you are talking about needing to make a solution is called fractions, if you can't even do this, please for gods sake, throw these drugs away.

ok, obviously you "dump in a solvent". what solvent. anybody want to give a not so holier than thou answer to my question.

Come on guys, the guy has a mg scale, CC syringes and clearly knows how to make a solution, he just wants info on what specifically to use as the solvent. No reason to be dicks here... that's more than I can say for a lot of people I know who use 25i.

ok, obviously you "dump in a solvent". what solvent. anybody want to give a not so holier than thou answer to my question.

This depends on what form of the 25i you have, do you have the freebase or HCl? If you have the freebase it's going to be a little more complicated because of the low solubility and inability to absorb efficiently through membrane. You'd have to either convert it to a salt (I think most people use acetic or muratic acid? Never had to do this myself because I have HCl) or complex it with cyclodextrin to increase solubility.

If you have the HCl, any kind of bacteriostatic solution will work - personally I use 80 proof vodka, which allows me to concentrate the solution quite a bit (I use a 15mg/ml solution) and prevents bacterial growth. However, I would not suggest concentrating the solution quite so much unless you have precise measuring tools. I have 1cc insulin syringes which allow me to measure by the .01mL, so I can titrate out increments of 150ug. I've also used volumetric dosing a number of times, so even if you have access to such syringes, I would still concentrate the solution less to allow for error in measurement if you're new to this.

I recently shared an eighth of Mushrooms with a friend an hour after taking 2 tabs of 25I-NBOME. Wasn't anything mind blowing for me, I took two tabs 8 days before which definitely gave me some tolerence which was expected. Friend had a good time, first experience with Mushrooms and tripping at a beatiful place.

i think you can redose this stuff in about 2-3 days. I'm pretty sure I redosed succesfully after only a couple days. But yes it really sucks that you cannot
Redose everday.. Anybody know why that is?? this stuff is good though,. pretty much the only rc that is any good right now except for mxe but that is a different story..

i think you can redose this stuff in about 2-3 days. I'm pretty sure I redosed succesfully after only a couple days. But yes it really sucks that you cannot
Redose everday.. Anybody know why that is?? this stuff is good though,. pretty much the only rc that is any good right now except for mxe but that is a different story..

Uh... no psychedelic aside from DMT can be redosed every day. This stuff certainly cannot be dosed every 2-3 days without elevating the dose. It should be abundantly clear why you can't redose this stuff every day 8)

^ Yeah. Even people that get into daily DMT blastoffs tend to ultimately ruin their relationship with DMT, claiming that it's an evil or dangerous substance. You don't want to overdo psychedelics, in general.

Although, on a somewhat related note, last time I did 25C-NBOMe, I took my first dose in the morning, and sustained the high all day by continuously redosing. My last dose was at about 4:30 P.M., I think, and it was probably a good 70-80% as strong as the first dose. So, all in all, tolerance developed over a day of tripping wasn't too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.