View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
most people report tolerance to nbome's lasting more like 2 weeks from a single experience, might want to wait a little bit longer.

When complexing with HPBCD is it really necessary to stir for 12 hours? after about two i think this shit is mixed. It looks cloudy, Butt nothing is settling on the bottom. Am I good to go?.

most people report tolerance to nbome's lasting more like 2 weeks from a single experience, might want to wait a little bit longer.

I mean... I'm okay with having some tolerance lingering on my next trial... I'm not trying to make money off of the stash I have or anything, so I'm really not too worried if some goes to waste due to having a tolerance.

I've found that even waiting 2 days, my tolerance decreases dramatically and I can get a good experience again with only a slightly higher dosage. This is just me personally though, obviously I can't speak for other people.

I mean... I'm okay with having some tolerance lingering on my next trial... I'm not trying to make money off of the stash I have or anything, so I'm really not too worried if some goes to waste due to having a tolerance.

I've found that even waiting 2 days, my tolerance decreases dramatically and I can get a good experience again with only a slightly higher dosage. This is just me personally though, obviously I can't speak for other people.

Oh and something I never really understood about tolerance duration...

how does someone know the tolerance lasted for 2 weeks if they didn't dose again in that time frame? and then after 2 weeks a third dose would still have tolerance to it... if you understand what i'm saying.

if you take something. wait 2 weeks and take it again with good effects, how can you say exactly when the tolerance to it was gone? all you really know is that it was 2 weeks since the last time you did it.

ntat, check out this Tolerance FAQ: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...mp-Shroom-Tolerance-FAQ-and-Discussion-Thread

It's about mushroom & LSD tolerance mainly but more or less true for other compounds like 2C-E as well for example. But it is said by 'early pioneers' of NBOMe compounds that the graph would be stretched to double that time.

In short: when people say it takes about 2 weeks for tolerance to go away they mean to draw an arbitrary line that feels like that is enough time, not that it goes away entirely. Tolerance goes away gradually, not instantly or otherwise.
When you look at the graph in the FAQ you see that after about a week you only need a little more to trip and after 14 days it should be back to normal, but I don't think it fully goes back to normal, only to an extent that is immediately noticeable. But the more often you trip the more I think you will notice there is such a thing as chronic tolerance and it works in more subtle ways.

I'm wondering if I might have screwed up my 25i-nbome project. I had a gram of freebase, and I wanted to put it all on blotter and make 500ug doses. So I had to convert it to HCl. At first I dissolved it in 70% Isopropyl alcohol (100ml?) and then dumped in Muriatic Acid (HCl mixed with water). This allowed the 25i-nbome to become perfectly soluable.

And plus I figured it was either by now or very soon to be 25i-nbome HCl so I could apply to blotter. My reasons for doing this are ease of dose and I prefer the buccal method.

Did I use way too much Muriatic Acid? If I did, could I have destroyed the 25i-nbome?

I am hoping this works because I did not go by molar values or whatever, and I figured more is probably better than less.

And yes I ended up with a huge amount of dissolved 25i-nbome HCl , Muriatic Acid, and 70% Isopropyl alcohol. So I lay the paper down in a similar sized tray and now it's been about 18 hours and it's juuuuust about dry. Since I oversaturated the blotter paper, it doesn't exactly look like the prettiest lay job of all time ;)

But it will not be sold as LSD and I will make sure each hit is roughly 500ug. Once the paper dries and I can get out the old pencil and ruler!

There have been reports of 25i taken with LSD or mescaline, and both people said they enjoyed it immensely. I can't speak for mushrooms, but the combo of L and 25i was beautiful.

The dosages sound right, but try 25i on it's own to know your reaction to it first, and keep a sitter around.

Happy trails.

Gave 25i-NBOMe and LSD combined a trial run yesterday; dear lord it was one of the strongest psychedelic experiences I had. Dosed 300ug of 25i and a large amount (too much, ~200ug) LSD. The only problem throughout the trip was vasoconstriction, which anxiety was amplified since this was the first time I had combined them. Looking back, there was never a real problem; the worst it got was the tips of my fingers were a bit purple and a tiny bit numbed, but never at any moment did any part of my body go fully numb (just tingling), and I was also in a pretty cold environment the entire time.

Other then the fact that it took me about 3 hours to shake the anxiety of coming up hard on both substances, it was an absolutely beautiful trip. I meditated on the thought of an orange for a good long time heheee, and the CEV were absolutely wonderful.

Next time I'll go for 300ug 25i and 100ug, or 150ug of LSD. This combination has potential, but I think mescaline and 25i would still be better. Woke up today after 9 hours of sleep feeling great, better then I do at all after tripping, especially after a challenging trip.

I literally can't wait until I can try this combination next.

I hAve experienced both 25b as well as 25i, both of which are extreme hallucinogens, I HIGHLY recommend beginners or those who are mentally unstable, emotionally, chemically inbalanced, w/e to avoid high doses, and never take it alone. 25b is a very intense, extreme trip, extreme visuals!! 25i is 5x that of 25b And I would only even suggest, but never recommend, to a seasoned tripper who is capable of handing extreme and suddenly changes. It can be very unpredictable so don't expect anything, just let yourself discover what will happen, like a movie you haven't seen before! Both are made of rocks, minerals, salts, completely natural, an cant be tested! :) take it via the nose, it'll hit hard and fast, 5 mins or less, the entire trip will last anywhere between 8-12 hours, the come down is LONG, and you'll be ready for it to end. It's almost impossible to sleep, I suggest eating oranges, clementines, anything with vitamin c, it makes the trip more intense, if nothing else, it may help cover the AWEFUL drip! Be open minded, don't get freaked, this stuff is truly all in your mind, makes you think on deeper levels, could cause extreme emotional changes, but let the trip take you away, don't try to control anything, it won't happen. Have fun, if ur just starting, usually .04-.06 is a good start with 25b, first time with 25i, is stay with .03-.05. Feel and be comfortable in the trip before you push the limits! If u got questions, ask! It's legal And I've been experimenting with them for a little while, amazing substance for those who can handle it!

Racetams and 25I-NBOMe

The subject had a full 25I-NBOMe experience. Short time after that the subject started taking pramiracetam at 600 mg with alpha GPC at 200mg daily. Since then the subject took 25I twice with more then two weeks between sessions. The 25I was from the same batch of blotters as the first time. On both consecutive occasions the subject experienced none of the effects that he experienced before he started to take pramiracetam. There have been no other modifications to the subject's daily supplement diet. Has anyone experienced similar effect of racetams?

This has probably been asked ad nauseum, but can 25i cause psychoactive effects when absorbed through the skin? Because I think that's what's happening to me right now...crazy visuals, random waves of nausea/anxiety...I didn't take anything, but may have somehow ingested NBOMe after handling the blotters. Ugh. Please disregard if this post sounds excessively crazy, annoying, n00bish...just looking for info.

I think it's unlikely, but I can't say for sure. Let us know how long it lasts, and I hope it doesn't get too intense :)

Guys I have a "problem".

I don't know if you will be able to help me but let me explain.

My friend acquired some 2C-I-NBOMe (25I), he obtained 100mg of it. He offers me a blotter that he made himself. He made the blotter in front of me but I feel quite nervous about what he did !

My friend use a quite dangerous method to dose it. He doesn't know the dosage per blotters because he actually;

1 - Dissolve his 100mg in 10 ml so I can assume it's 10mg/ml and a drop should be between 500µg- 1mg right ?

2 - He put the blotter on his desk with aluminium foil and let it dry. Then I took his blotters and I went home.

I was shocked ! He took a "virgin" blotters (Blotters that he buy on the internet) then he took the blotter (only 1 hit) and throw it into the vial 8o 8o Guys that's so crazy and dangerous ! He just put one blotter in the whole vial (10 ml) which contains 100 mg of 25I-NBOMe !

I told him : Well "G" how could you know the dose with this ? It's so dangerous. He replied telling that : Maybe I don't know the dose but at least it's effective and working ! He planned to dose like this until the vial is empty !

So Bluelight...

How many µg - mg my blotter have ?? I'm looking at it with some "fears". I think it should be between 1 µg and 5mg no ?

I could actually see a small fine trace of powder (due to the evaporation, it's still quite fresh).

I think I should cut the blotter in 2, even in 4 !

People like this should not play with these chems ...

EDIT : I also should tell that the guy was doing the same with DOI... He was mixing 1 gram of DOI with a little as 10 - 15 ml (Or 50 ml don't even recall but anyway..) ! And he was dosing single blotter by throwing the blotter in the vial and taking it out with tweezers. Oh boys It was powerful !! :?

Last edited:
Thank you very much!

This might not be quite true, I left some 25C in overacidified HCl sln for too long trying to evaporate it slowly for nice crystals, and it turned purple. Translucent purple, mind, nothing too extreme, and it still works, with almost unnoticeable drop in potency, indicating that either the product itself is just as potent as the parent compound (I highly doubt this), or the small amount of unintended product is very strongly coloured. I do not know what the product might be. The best I could come up with is some cyclisation product by O-demethylation and bonding with the amine nitrogen. Either the N-2,3-dihydrobenzo[d]isoxazole (the PEA part is the same) or the 7-chloro-6-methoxy-2-(2-methoxybenzyl)-3,4-dihydro-2H-benzo[e][1,2]oxazine. If you can't visualise those structures (or have a program to help), just imagine these: the former one is where the 2-methoxy from the N-benzyl loses the methyl off the oxygen, then joins with the amine. The latter one is where the 2-methoxyl from the PEA side does the same thing.

Oh, how long did that take? I'd guess some kind of quinone from demethylation then oxidation. Phenols can discolour pretty quickly in air.

Guys I have a "problem".

I don't know if you will be able to help me but let me explain.

My friend acquired some 2C-I-NBOMe (25I), he obtained 100mg of it. He offers me a blotter that he made himself. He made the blotter in front of me but I feel quite nervous about what he did !

My friend use a quite dangerous method to dose it. He doesn't know the dosage per blotters because he actually;

1 - Dissolve his 100mg in 10 ml so I can assume it's 10mg/ml and a drop should be between 500µg- 1mg right ?

2 - He put the blotter on his desk with aluminium foil and let it dry. Then I took his blotters and I went home.

I was shocked ! He took a "virgin" blotters (Blotters that he buy on the internet) then he took the blotter (only 1 hit) and throw it into the vial 8o 8o Guys that's so crazy and dangerous ! He just put one blotter in the whole vial (10 ml) which contains 100 mg of 25I-NBOMe !

I told him : Well "G" how could you know the dose with this ? It's so dangerous. He replied telling that : Maybe I don't know the dose but at least it's effective and working ! He planned to dose like this until the vial is empty !

So Bluelight...

How many µg - mg my blotter have ?? I'm looking at it with some "fears". I think it should be between 1 µg and 5mg no ?

I could actually see a small fine trace of powder (due to the evaporation, it's still quite fresh).

I think I should cut the blotter in 2, even in 4 !

People like this should not play with these chems ...

EDIT : I also should tell that the guy was doing the same with DOI... He was mixing 1 gram of DOI with a little as 10 - 15 ml (Or 50 ml don't even recall but anyway..) ! And he was dosing single blotter by throwing the blotter in the vial and taking it out with tweezers. Oh boys It was powerful !! :?

Well blotters can hold a maximum of ~5mg, but with a chemical like this that's playing with serious fire. Tell him the only safe way is to get a syringe, micropipette or something of the likes to measure out something per mL and only put 1mL or .5mL on each blotter so there is either 1mg or 500ug on each one.

And Lady Codone,

25i-NBOMe HCL alone is not active transdermally, but dissolved in ethanol it may be.

Yeah that's quite dangerous... My blotter can have between 100µg and 5 mg :\ I can see the particles of the crystal on my blotter...

Status
Not open for further replies.