View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Er, no, because the HCl is the hydrochloride, and vinegar is not hydrochloric acid. Doing that will make the acetate (vinegar = 5% w/w acetic acid, roughly).

Okay thanks, I had read that somewhere else and was surprised if it was true.

Is 25I-nbome acetate more readily absorbable, or is there any reason at all to convert freebase to acetate?

Salts are more soluble in water (saliva), and therefore more readily absorbed sublingually.

i really think the claims about tolerance are a bit over the top. You can dose 25i successfully two nights in a row but after that tolerance does become a major issue where you just won't trip. This lasts for about a week. After that I am fine to trip again, I've been using 25i 4x monthly without tolerance issues, sometimes redosing to trip for 2 days. Yes that still makes it a bastard for tolerance but not quite as bad as mentioned, of course these are just my observations.

so i got 50mg to 100 drops of polish 88% vodka and it had no problem dissolving, my friend added 500ug to a sugar cube and he said no visuals but giggly feeling, i take it taking it as a drop would have better result?

it seems the sublingual method is really iffy. I think that you really need to wash you're mouth out and put it on the upper part of your gum directly either in blotter or I guess liquid form. most things i've read about under the tongue were hit or miss.

I gave a friend of mine a small dose of 25i on a piece of gum which he then stuck on the bottom of his gums like he was packing a lip and held it there for 30 mins but reported no effects. It was HCl and it was just the pure powder, they didn't wash their mouth out or anything either so that might have been a factor as well.

How well would non complexed blotter on the upper lip work? I'm curious because I have some of the HCl salt but no HPBCD right now.

i find sublingual with liquid dosing to be quite effective. As soon as it hits my mouth it makes me salivate for some reason and it goes all over the place but it still works for me, even if i swallow a couple minutes later.

i find sublingual with liquid dosing to be quite effective. As soon as it hits my mouth it makes me salivate for some reason and it goes all over the place but it still works for me, even if i swallow a couple minutes later.

what dosage are you putting in your mouth? and do you think it's nearly as effective as snorting it or vaping it or plugging it or whatever ROA you can possibly think of. I wonder if you can put this chem in your eyes? ears? lol I'd like to know. unfortunately there's really no research like that happening.

Most likely the sugar caused excessive saliva production which lead to dilution and swallowing.

I'll highlight this as it appears to have been repeatedly overlooked.

You do not need to use anything to complex your 25I if you have a salt.

The idea of complexing is to make the freebase soluble enough to be absorbed sublingually. The salts are already soluble enough.

I'm preparing some blotters right now. I mixed the 25i salt with alcohol and dropped it onto watercolor paper, how effective will this be for dosing sublingually?

I'm preparing some blotters right now. I mixed the 25i salt with alcohol and dropped it onto watercolor paper, how effective will this be for dosing sublingually?
What kind of paper did you use? I tried a test with a regular watercolor paper but an 1 in square piece could hold more than 1mL, I think I got the wrong paper...

idk I just got some cheap "watercolor paper" from micheals. I have yet to test the efficiency of it but I shall be getting back to you in one or two days.

what dosage are you putting in your mouth? and do you think it's nearly as effective as snorting it or vaping it or plugging it or whatever ROA you can possibly think of. I wonder if you can put this chem in your eyes? ears? lol I'd like to know. unfortunately there's really no research like that happening.

i dose 1-2mg but i like to trip pretty hard and more often than not I do but i haven't tried snorting the liquid and i'm doubting i can squirt 1ml of liquid 25i up my butt without losing some in the process lol. i've tried 500mcg but it just wasn't enough for me but i could still feel it.

i think putting it in your eye may work but it'd probably burn, I'd experiment with other ROA but sublingual/buccal works effectively enough for my purposes.

I just want to be getting the most out of each hit, It seems like if this stuff is dosed effectively as possible 500 ug could give a solid +++

35mg MXE and 300mcg 25I was breathtaking. I dosed low just to test the waters, but was incredibly surprised. I cannot wait to take 25I on it's own higher. I IM'd, duration was about three hours, then I felt tired and the visuals were lacking, and just went to bed, could have tripped longer but work in the morning. I'll write a TR soon.

Where should I put a 25I solution/powder to keep it safe, is a dark, not too hot, not too cold place enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.