Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about you read the thread?
tl;dr: put solution of known conc in syringe, squirt up nose.

Does anyone have a guide to making a solution of 25i-NBOMe?

I have 250mg of the freebase btw.

Place in solvent. Shake.

Ok seriously though, this is an incredibly easy procedure.

You may wish to convert to a salt first, I suppose you'll need the simplest method possible, so I would suggest as follows.

Use a 10ml syringe to measure out 250mls of clear white vinegar.
Add your 25I to the vinegar.
Shake until dissolved.
Use a 1ml syringe to measure out your doses. 1ml = 1mg

a whole 250ml of white vinegar is probably unnecessary, and will lead to excess of acetic acid in the final solution (and associated smells). I would do the stoichiometric math for you, but I'm feeling lazy. Correct way to do it is find the molar mass of your drug freebase, divide to find the number of moles of drug you have, make it equimolar with your acid, and multiply by the density/concentration to discover how much solution you must add to fully protonate your freebase.

a whole 250ml of white vinegar is probably unnecessary, and will lead to excess of acetic acid in the final solution (and associated smells). I would do the stoichiometric math for you, but I'm feeling lazy. Correct way to do it is find the molar mass of your drug freebase, divide to find the number of moles of drug you have, make it equimolar with your acid, and multiply by the density/concentration to discover how much solution you must add to fully protonate your freebase.

You think someone who wouldn't search to find how to make a solution is going to be able to manage this?

for 250mg of 25I you need 0.035g of acetic acid, which is about 1ml of table vinegar.

Of course, using 250mls of vinegar does have the advantage of reducing the risk of accidental ingestion.

true about accidental ingestion, but when the administration is going to be intranasal or buccal i would worry about the palatability.

Perhaps a good method would be to use a crystalline fruit acid (like citric or malic or ascorbic) that will not add undue odor to the solution.

You can always label the vial "SUPER RAT POISON 1mg/ml" and put a drop of red food coloring in it for safety.

I've read that frequent use of 25I-NBOMe causes rapid tolerance development. Shulgin mentioned that MDxx substances should be enjoyed no more than four times a year, while 5-MEO-MIPT apparently could be used every 5 days without the need to up the dosage. How frequently can 25I-NBOMe be used to avoid down-regulation? What about other NBOMEs? Is there a cross-tolerance between different NBOMes (I/C/D)? Is there a cross-tolerance with other PEAs such as 5/6-APB? Is there cross-tolerance with tryptamines? Has anyone noticed growing more spaced-out/less centered with subsequent use? Has anyone experienced powerful negative life-changing thoughts/realizations during a trip? Thank you.

When I got to page 10 I decided to pop up this question. :) But given how new these RCs are, it is reassuring to know that that all these questions have been already answered.

Still untried, although I've had it for a few months. Longer trips just require at least a few days of rest for me and my job unfortunately doesn't give me that opportunity (apart from annual leave of course, but that's not until summer).

Anyway, how does 25I compare to 25C regarding bodyload and physical stimulation?

I've read that frequent use of 25I-NBOMe causes rapid tolerance development. Shulgin mentioned that MDxx substances should be enjoyed no more than four times a year, while 5-MEO-MIPT apparently could be used every 5 days without the need to up the dosage. How frequently can 25I-NBOMe be used to avoid down-regulation? What about other NBOMEs? Is there a cross-tolerance between different NBOMes (I/C/D)? Is there a cross-tolerance with other PEAs such as 5/6-APB? Is there cross-tolerance with tryptamines? Has anyone noticed growing more spaced-out/less centered with subsequent use? Has anyone experienced powerful negative life-changing thoughts/realizations during a trip? Thank you.

Let's try to gather some of these answers in one place:

NBOMes develop a very strong tolerance, the strongest I've ever seen. They require two weeks for you to be able to feel it at the same intensity, and 1-2 months are needed for full psychological reload. (thanks Erny)

Downregulation is basically tolerance, I presume you are thinking about the other neurotoxic effects of MDMA?
25I and other psychedelics produce minimal damage like MDMA because they are not serotonin releasing agents, they do not leave much deficit to be filled with dopamine for oxidative damage to occur. Again, once or twice a month as a maximum and you'll be fine.

Yes, there will definitely be cross tolerance between NBOMes, and to a lesser extent with those which have different mechanisms. Largely, where the effects cross over, there will be tolerance built to these effects.

Last edited:
Anyway, how does 25I compare to 25C regarding bodyload and physical stimulation?
You may want to read the link from my post above.

I imagine the NBOMes are similar to the other PEAs: They build tolerance reasonably slowly, but it stays for a while. Keep it to once or twice a month.
That's an incorrect answer. NBOMes develop a very strong tolerance, the strongest I've ever seen. They require two weeks for you to be able to feel it at the same intensity, and 1-2 months are needed for full psychological reload.

When I got to page 10 I decided to pop up this question. :) But given how new these RCs are, it is reassuring to know that that all these questions have been already answered.
They are mostly at the pages 11-20

I was able to dose 25i two days after a previous 25i trip and while the required dose was larger (but not terribly larger) I was able to achieve full peak effects easily.

Has anyone tried these plugged? It seems like such an obvious ROA what with the challenges of insufflating solutions and getting everything dissolved sublingually.

Last night my little bro vaped my new sample of 25i HCl and said the onset took longer than when freebase was vaped. It's not instantaneous like the freebase is and it takes like almost 30 minutes.

Has anyone tried these plugged? It seems like such an obvious ROA what with the challenges of insufflating solutions and getting everything dissolved sublingually.

My boyfriend plugged 25i first time we did it and it was very intense for him.

I was able to dose 25i two days after a previous 25i trip and while the required dose was larger (but not terribly larger) I was able to achieve full peak effects easily.
That's weird, but I don't have any reasons not to believe you. It might be due to a long break with drugs, or psychedelics in particular, you might have had. Such "psychedelic chastity" often allows one to do tricks like the one you've described.

Transform, Erny,
Thank you for answering my questions. To look at this from the positive perspective this means that NBOMes have a built-in anti-abuse profile - less of a chance they will be regulated.

IamMe90,
If you don't mind answering, what was the were the initial and sequential doses?

I'm sorry if this has been obliquely covered elsewhere in the thread, but I'm in the process of complexing some 25i-nbome and need to know whether it's necessary to convert the 25i from the freebase to the salt before adding it to the solution containing the cyclodextrin, or whether the freebase should complex just as readily?

HCl does not need to be complexed, only the freebase needs to be complexed, so either convert it or complex it.

My first dose was 2mg nasally, my second dose was 2.5mg nasally. This brought me to a peak strength of about 1.5mg buccal. The initial 2mg 25i experience was much stronger than desired.

So let me get this straight.

If I have 1 gram of 25i-nbome freebase, and I want to convert it to HCl, all I have to do is put it in a dish, add some quantity greater than 4ml of white vinegar, make sure it mixes thoroughly , and then let that evaporate?

Status
Not open for further replies.