View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've met people that don't believe real LSD is around. They are wrong of course. Some of them happen to be "old hippies" actually. While the average street blotter isn't going to contain 300 mcg of clean, amazing LSD, there is still some decent strength blotter floating around and while there are DOx compounds, it is best to find trustworthy individuals. My psychedelic use has definitely given me this ability to sense vibes from people-I'm not saying I'm psychic but I can generally tell fairly quickly if someone is likeminded about psychedelics and if they seem able to get quality product.

People have quite legitimate psychedelic experiences on the 2c-x compounds. I think some take them lightly due to their low cost and high availability however.

I'm interested in 25i, I should be able to report back within a few days on what I think of it seeing as while I haven't tried it yet, I should have an order in when I get back to where I'm currently living.

I just feel like some people are too jaded/cynical to enjoy some things anymore. Psychedelics are still quite magical and enlightening to me and I have tripped quite often in the last two years. One of my resolutions is to cut down to make my experiences more special at the same time pushing doses higher.

Psychedelics are still quite magical and enlightening to me and I have tripped quite often in the last two years. One of my resolutions is to cut down to make my experiences more special at the same time pushing doses higher.

I do agree that it is quite possible to trip far too often. But, I have a suspicion that a lot of the purported "loss of magic" due to increased frequency of tripping is probably just due to the fact that, between trips, you don't have as much time for the cognitive spiderwebs to start creeping in, and for sobriety to carefully rebuild its cultural cage around your intellectual and creative freedom, before the next psychedelic trip knocks it all back down again. In other words, the "magic" that comes from waiting months and months between trips is analogous to the beauty and joy of being freed from an imprisonment that you imposed upon yourself: ultimately, you're getting nowhere.

Just a little bit of food for thought. I'm not trying to preach anything.

I wouldn't worry about tripping too much; for me it was a phase. Now I have psychedelics around all the time once or twice a month is the mos that i'll do and that's after years of heavy use and binging.

no 25i is not like LSD - but there are some similarities just in the dosage range and feelings during the trip. 25i gives those classic mescaline like floating, waving visual alterations and has a very magical feeling sometimes. I've had LSD enough to know the trip well compared to PEA type trips and yeah there are differences, they don't replace each other but who cares. I'd like LSD and 25-i and every other psychedelic in my arsenal because there are different occasions i would use each for.

i'm going to buccal dose today at 1mg hopefully it goes well.
I just dosed and it's difficult to keep a few drops somewhere in your cheek and gums, oh well it went under the tongue and all over my gums.

^ agree with the above 3 posters.

@rogueone: This isn't some 'chinese' fuck up of a psychedelic, whatever you were implying it sounds racist. lol the Chinese have been making quality chems for years and if they were allowed to synth lsd over there it'd be top notch.

Last edited:
I have to agree with your earlier post robotripipng: this replaces 2c-e for me as well. Of course, I'll still use 2c-e from time to time because I find it to be a somewhat deeper experience (albeit in a very negative way) and it does outshine 25i visually for me, but 25i is better in every other respect. It is a magical, almost perfect chemical for me.

The visuals are not top notch but are certainly good enough. To me, they are like what I imagined LSD to be like - TONS of fractals, and I mean ton. Like, my CEVs on 1mg + nasally are literally just fractals crammed into my visual space. It can get a bit redundant but it's still cool.

the visuals I get on LSD are just of a different nature. It's like taking two substances to the same destination but taking two different routes. You end up at the same place but the ride there is quite different. I don't get fractals unless it's CEV but the waving, distorting, letters moving all over the place when i try to read, patterns spinning, walls breathing, those are the typical visuals for PEA's for me (and colors are SO bright), they just differ slightly between each other. Visuals from LSD or even mushrooms/4-aco-dmt are different, like seeing falling sand, huge distortions, less brightness on the colors (i'm leaving out lots here).

The tripping headspace isn't that much different though IMO and that's where I see 25i compare to LSD in power. Sure 2c-e is more profound but with terrible body load. 2c-p tops 2c-e but lasts forever. Now I've just got to try 25e,f,p and i'm betting i'll find a true contender for LSD aside from just good old mescaline :) .

No drug should be meant to replace any other drug. LSD will never be replaced, it is nearly perfect. But it is not perfect, and no drug I've ever tried is. In my opinion Psilocin is slightly closer to what I would consider a perfect psychedelic, but still LSD is preferable in some ways (mostly being that it is more fun). To suggest that nobody has got real LSD since the year 2000 is laughable and a stereotypical "old hippie" comment based on nostalgic ignorance.

I haven't tried 25i-nbome but I probably will soon. I don't expect it to replace any other psychedelic or even resemble any other psychedelic. But I do expect it to be a relatively clean, nicely visual psychedelic with a positive mindspace... at least that is what I have heard.

SOrry to rain on your parade, but I'm one of the many people who are intrigued by 25I trip reports. To suggest that LSD is somehow godly gifted while anything made in china is shite? You end you post by saying that we should stick to the "natural versions" of which LSD is most certainly not one!

Care to actually tell us what it is about 25I that makes you think it is just a foul little beast? Many people have reported that it is far cleaner feeling than any other PEA, rivaling LSD in its ability to guide a beautiful trip.

LOL Greenmeanies, you didn't rain on my parade man! But I want you to know that you are questioning a practical library of information regarding this subject. So, I feel obliged to clarify. Of course LSD is not a naturally occurring psychedelic. Neither are synthetically derived versions of mescaline, psilocin/psilocybin, DMT, muscimol, etc. Any naturally occurring psychedelic can be made by synthetic means. But whether man isolates them from a natural source or makes them synthetically should make no difference in toxicity levels. With the exception of course being cases of contamination in the final product due to poor quality control, which is unusual, probably even in China. The point I was trying to make is that toxicity levels of naturally occurring psychedelic alkaloids have been well studied in humans prior to when the drug scheduling system came about. The metabolic pathways for research chemicals are not being studied in humans because the FDA wouldn't approve such research. So, we are guinea pigs, plain and simple.

LSD is NOT totally synthetic anyway. It can be, just like the naturally occurring psychedelic alkaloids as mentioned above. However, economically speaking it was deemed by Sandoz to be more feasible to use a semi-synthetic route. By cleaving the amides through hydrolysis of the various lysergic acid amides of the ergot fungus one is left with pure lysergic acid. This is a chemical process performed on a "natural" occurring fungus material. In most cases ergotamine tartrate is the starting material for LSD synthesis. If pure d-lysergic acid hydrate is the starting material, then amide cleaving is a skipped step. In the case of ergotamine tartrate however, after amide cleaving, then, through a peptide coupling reaction with a catalyst such as POCL3, diethylamine is bonded to the lysergic acid to form d-lysergic acid diethylamide. Then, after chromatography and re-crystallization an acid (usually tartaric acid) is added to form a salt, which can be stored as is or better yet in distilled H2O away from light/heat/air.

Some of the procedure that i just mentioned was extraneous and beside the point. The point is that for the sake of clarification, LSD is generally not totally synthetic. But that matters not. What does matter is that human toxicological data exists, albeit old data, but nevertheless it's available. Real, genuine, pure LSD is known to be extremely tolerable to the human body and practically non-toxic (although nothing is completely non-toxic, one can die from drinking excess water). On the other hand - real, genuine, street blotter - LMFAO contains?????? Who knows what it is? I believe in most cases that what is sold as LSD on the streets are the infamous hallucinogenic substituted amphetamine molecules (AKA DOx).

I tasted that shit many many times back in the 90's and some in the 00's until I finally gave up on street acid. Only once out of 60+ attempts, back in 1997, did the real thing fall in my lap. Real Lucy didn't come on some thick blotter tab which one could fit as much of a milligram or more of some substance on. No indeed, it came on an eighth by sixteenth inch piece of plain white paper that was as thin as grade school notebook paper. Truly, that small of an amount of paper could only hold no more than 200 mics of any substance. After years of researching the literature I believe it was around 75 to 100 mics. The paper made my taste buds "vibrate" with a buzz similar in nature to touching my tongue to a weak 9v battery. There was no flavor, just a buzzing feeling.

Because of your experience, most of you would think tongue buzzing blotter is something totally different than Lucy. You might think it sounds more like battery acid. When it first went in my mouth I thought EXACTLY the same thing. I soon found out that I was wrong and had been wrong about all the prior weird half-assed fun-house trips. Real Lucy didn't just make me trip. If you went sky diving while on pure MDMA you might get close to the feeling. Combine that with a strong surge of electrical vibrating energy flowing through the body. I don't mean some woo woo new age - feel the energy emitted by quartz crystals, subjective, placebo, half-assed mostly in the mind effect. And contrary to what Stanislav Grof would have you think, the vibration does not feel the same as with holotropic breathing, because I've tried that too. I'm talking full-blown surges of euphoric ecstasy in the form of electric feeling vibrating energy moving from the tips of your toes, through your body, and out through the top of your head - while seeing the energy flow in and out of you.

I realize, that on these PEA's, some of these effects could seem to be subjectively duplicated. But, although visually crazy and at times amazing, these research chemicals and even the naturals in most cases, don't feel in my body ANYTHING as amazing as the real true Lucy. If you believe that you've had real L and it didn't feel - in your body - like the most amazing, beautiful, euphoric ecstasy - better than any opiate or MDMA - then (most likely) you had something else.

If you say I'm full of shit, don't know what I'm talking about, etc. I don't care! I've researched the subject to death, read many books, papers, and anecdotal experiences online, and have my own experience of over 15 years. For me, it's really all about the one experience I had with it that gives me all the confidence I have. One date with true Lucy is enough to change one's mind permanently about the subject of LSD. And please don't bother me with the set and setting argument, I will chew that argument to pieces and spit it back at anyone.

Regarding 25i-nbome. If people are having pleasant feelings it may be that they aren't having bad physical reactions to iodine containing compounds. I'm not sure if that was the case with me, but I'm aware of allergic reactions to iodine in some people. Being that it is in the microgram range it seems unlikely to me, but hey, all I know is that I felt very speedy as with most PEA's along with cold/hot, sweaty, achy, twitcy and overall feeling poisoned. But that's how I reacted to it. Everyone is different, obviously.

No drug should be meant to replace any other drug. LSD will never be replaced, it is nearly perfect. But it is not perfect, and no drug I've ever tried is. In my opinion Psilocin is slightly closer to what I would consider a perfect psychedelic, but still LSD is preferable in some ways (mostly being that it is more fun). To suggest that nobody has got real LSD since the year 2000 is laughable and a stereotypical "old hippie" comment based on nostalgic ignorance.

I haven't tried 25i-nbome but I probably will soon. I don't expect it to replace any other psychedelic or even resemble any other psychedelic. But I do expect it to be a relatively clean, nicely visual psychedelic with a positive mindspace... at least that is what I have heard.

Laughable, stereotypical "old hippie" nostalgic ignorance aye? I'm not really that old of a hippie at 35 years of age but I'm probably older than most of the new generation of entheogen users on this forum. If you want to debate me on the subject of LSD Mr. Dolphin, I'd be glad to unpack the many layers of knowledge and experience that I have on the subject. All I ask is that you pay close attention to what I say before opening your mouth against me with your intense underestimation of my knowledge. You don't know me or what I know well enough to make such an assumption.

Why would I say that true L is practically non-existent on the streets today? First of all, there is the law, which implies that there is no source from a legitimate pharmaceutical chemical supplier except for strictly regulated research. Precursor chemicals are HEAVILY watched. Synthesis is highly advanced and delicate. It requires much knowledge of organic chemistry, lab practice, and a full and expensive setup, more so than your average meth cook. In light of these complications, it is much easier to slap some other potent hallucinogen on paper and sell it as LSD. Then someone takes the blotter, never having had real LSD, and says "oh, shit, I tripped out man, that was cool". How would that person know the difference? Therefore, you simply get what you get from street sources. If you believe that your street sources are reliable, that is YOUR choice.

So, how the hell do you know what you are consuming when you put a piece of paper on your tongue? You don't. The best you CAN do is piece together every physiological and subjective mental aspect of your experience: set, setting, onset time, duration, peak, exactly how it feels in the body, and the nature of your perceptual disturbances (visual and otherwise). You can then take that data and compare it to the results of clinical experiments with known identification of the compound in question. In the case of LSD that information comes from the 1950's and 60's. If your experience is undoubtedly reflective of the clinical data, then you should research trip reports on various forums to see if anyone else had that type of experience with a street version of the drug that you had.

I've read thousands of posts and many of the books on the subject including Hofmann's Problem child. That's how diligent I am before making statements such as the ones I make here. An excerpt from Hofmann's book that defines my experience almost identically is this one: "(0.150 mg LSD on 15 April 1961, 9:15 hours) The environment of the room transforms itself into phosphorescent waves, running hither from the feet even through my body. The skin—and above all the toes—is as electrically charged; a still constantly growing excitement hinders all clear thoughts...."

When you feel these "waves" as quoted above from Hofmann's book running through your body, it makes you feel like you are about to lift off the ground as though gravity is working in reverse. You start to truly believe that you can fly. Electricity is the best analogy but it doesn't hurt you as if you're being shocked. It's a wave-like vibration (very strong and distinct) that overtakes you and it creates a pleasure/euphoric sensation in the body that I've not found in any other drug ever. I've done mescaline and a few other PEA's, mushrooms, DMT, salvia, 4-aco-dmt, a few other tryptamine RC's, DOx, cocaine, meth, MDMA, Methylone, many blotters sold as Lucy (that truly was not) and nothing else compares to genuine Lucy. I've taken shit that was called family fluff, drops of "silver" out of a Visine bottle, a blotter labeled as "needlepoint" which actually was mailed from Switzerland and was supposedly cooked up in a Swiss lab, and many blotters with different artworks. I've been sold el es dee many many times. But in actuality after 15 years of research I KNOW (for myself - not you), that I, I, I only had the real thing ONCE out of 60+ attempts!

If you think you're getting it and aren't having the most pleasurable feeling (like 10 orgasms simultaneously) in your body, then I'm sorry to say that you're being lied to. If you think I'm putting you on, then I have one question for you: since I don't sell LSD, what damned reason do I have to lie????

The simple fact is this: if someone intentionally or unintentionally has been selling you German chocolate cake mis-labeled as Boston cream pie, then you would obviously think that German chocolate cake tastes like Boston cream pie. This would be the case for you 1000 times or more until some kind soul shows you the difference. Unfortunately, my words cannot do that.

Again, I make no accusations that anyone here has not had the real thing. Only that after more than 60 attempts with street acid, only once was it real for me. And that was in the 90's prior to the last major distribution network being shut down. If you believe you're getting the real thing nowadays, well, nice for you, but the intensity of my doubt is equally potent to your disbelief in what I have said. Words against words amounts to shit as usual right?

Once LSD was experimented with by Leary, Huxley, Ginsberg, etc. They all made the switch. Were they promoting synthetic or natural psilocybin or mescaline after they used LSD? Nope. Did Huxley order his wife to administer to him mescaline on his death bed, even after having written the doors of perception? Nope. Huxley ordered LSD to ride out on that beautiful wave. We all should know that he had the real thing. He died with a big smile on his face, so said his wife. Huxley was a brilliant literary and social paradigm genius, so I trust his judgment. That said, I guarant-fucking-tee you I would absolutely NOT take street blotter on my death bed.

In conclusion, if anyone here tells me that LSD was/is the most amazing experience of their life - right alongside the birth of their child or some equally earth shattering amazing magical experience, and better than any other psychedelic drug ever tried, then I will agree that most likely it was the real thing. Otherwise, kiddies, enjoy the "fractal land" funhouse shit that is available to you on the streets because unfortunately for now that is all you can get...

And if anyone else decides to come back at me claiming that I'm ignorant, you'd better be prepared with a wealth of knowledge on the subject, because if not, my ego will bitch slap your ego in the face. Got it? :)

Otherwise, I'd absolutely love it if once, just once somebody had the balls to step up and say "damn, maybe that dude's got a point and knows something I don't" - no expectations here...

Last edited:
Many of us here have had lab confirmed LSD - there are services in The Netherlands and elsewhere that will provide chemical analyses of street drugs free of charge. People think you're full of shit because of your big-headed accusation that none of us have had "real" LSD when many of us indeed have.

LSD is not a miracle drug, it is a psychedelic like other psychedelics, and like other psychedelics some people will have miraculous reactions to it, others dismal, others average. If you were so knowledgeable about this subject, I would think you would know better than to fallaciously assume that we have not consumed real LSD because we favor some drugs over it.

I have had real LSD, and in quite large doses (~600 mics). I like it, especially as an adjunct to other psychedelic drugs, but I find that there are better drugs out there, and 25i-nbome is one of them. It is in no way your business to tell me my preferences.

Many of us here have had lab confirmed LSD - there are services in The Netherlands and elsewhere that will provide chemical analyses of street drugs free of charge. People think you're full of shit because of your big-headed accusation that none of us have had "real" LSD when many of us indeed have.

LSD is not a miracle drug, it is a psychedelic like other psychedelics, and like other psychedelics some people will have miraculous reactions to it, others dismal, others average. If you were so knowledgeable about this subject, I would think you would know better than to fallaciously assume that we have not consumed real LSD because we favor some drugs over it.

I have had real LSD, and in quite large doses (~600 mics). I like it, especially as an adjunct to other psychedelic drugs, but I find that there are better drugs out there, and 25i-nbome is one of them. It is in no way your business to tell me my preferences.

I knew that was coming next. The lab in the Netherlands. Yes yes, read about that. Why don't you present to me your GC/MS analysis data on this forum? And who the hell does that in here anyway? Better question: how would anyone here know that your analysis data from the Netherlands was really yours? It would be words against words again. I cannot possibly directly convey experience to anyone. As a species we are not that advanced obviously. All I'm saying is that I've done street acid many many times, and only once do I believe it to have been genuine LSD. If you (IamMe90) believe that you've had the real thing and in large doses, fine, kick ass awesome, and congratulations to you!!!

My experience and research (many years worth) tells me one thing sir. That if you don't believe that true pure LSD is the number one superior (feeling in the body) psychedelic (not most visual necessarily), then I cannot possibly believe that you have had the real thing. That is my opinion and I won't be convinced otherwise. Call me naive. Damn man, does any of the history of LSD mean anything to you? I'm not suggesting that the hippie movement is completely dead but do you think it was started on anything besides LSD? I ask that question because you seem to have no more preference over LSD vs. any other psychedelic. How well did you read my post? Have you had a body orgasmic situation of strong electric like vibrations that made you feel like you were being lifted up off the ground and could fly on your LSD? Remember reports about people jumping through windows in the 60's because they thought they could fly? You probably think that's all conspiracy bullshit right? Government propaganda geared to make LSD look bad right?

I'm telling you that such sensations are very real and true on LSD. Here are some links for you to read if you have time: http://www.lsdexperience.com/PDF/vibration.pdf
His whole book is here: http://www.lsdexperience.com

If you don't think that real LSD is powerfully mind/life transformative, then argue with this guy, Leary, and everyone else who, back in the day, took the real thing and claimed that it is.

...if anyone else decides to come back at me claiming that I'm ignorant...

Being knowledgeable and well read doesn't equate to having made a good analysis of the data. Your tone is that of a fervent fundamentalist preacher, and I understand that you will defend your view despite compelling argument to the contrary.

I can admire your the earnest nature of your argument, but still disagree with your conclusions. This one mystical experience that you point to was not contained within the blotter. Do you honestly believe that everyone who takes pure LSD-25 has a euphoric or mystical experience?

It seems that your view is a mix of both scientific objectivism and experiential subjectivism, that has somehow muddled the truths that might have been revealed by either.

But in actuality after 15 years of research I KNOW (for myself - not you), that I, I, I only had the real thing ONCE out of 60+ attempts!

If you think you're getting it and aren't having the most pleasurable feeling (like 10 orgasms simultaneously) in your body, then I'm sorry to say that you're being lied to.

That's a pretty extreme number, 1/60 tries to get LSD on the street will be successful? Also to claim that anyone who takes LSD is going to experience this 'most pleasurable feeling' is a bit of a ridiculous statement considering the wide variety of reactions people can have to ANY psychedelic.

I knew that was coming next. The lab in the Netherlands. Yes yes, read about that. Why don't you present to me your GC/MS analysis data on this forum? And who the hell does that in here anyway? Better question: how would anyone here know that your analysis data from the Netherlands was really yours? It would be words against words again. I cannot possibly directly convey experience to anyone. As a species we are not that advanced obviously. All I'm saying is that I've done street acid many many times, and only once do I believe it to have been genuine LSD. If you (IamMe90) believe that you've had the real thing and in large doses, fine, kick ass awesome, and congratulations to you!!!

My experience and research (many years worth) tells me one thing sir. That if you don't believe that true pure LSD is the number one superior (feeling in the body) psychedelic (not most visual necessarily), then I cannot possibly believe that you have had the real thing. That is my opinion and I won't be convinced otherwise. Call me naive. Damn man, does any of the history of LSD mean anything to you? I'm not suggesting that the hippie movement is completely dead but do you think it was started on anything besides LSD? I ask that question because you seem to have no more preference over LSD vs. any other psychedelic. How well did you read my post? Have you had a body orgasmic situation of strong electric like vibrations that made you feel like you were being lifted up off the ground and could fly on your LSD? Remember reports about people jumping through windows in the 60's because they thought they could fly? You probably think that's all conspiracy bullshit right? Government propaganda geared to make LSD look bad right?

I'm telling you that such sensations are very real and true on LSD. Here are some links for you to read if you have time: http://www.lsdexperience.com/PDF/vibration.pdf
His whole book is here: http://www.lsdexperience.com

If you don't think that real LSD is powerfully mind/life transformative, then argue with this guy, Leary, and everyone else who, back in the day, took the real thing and claimed that it is.

You are not only an enormous douchebag but an idiot, as well. Realize what the fuck you're saying, holy SHIT.

That if you don't believe that true pure LSD is the number one superior (feeling in the body) psychedelic (not most visual necessarily), then I cannot possibly believe that you have had the real thing.

If you truly believe this, you understand nothing about the psychedelic experience. You're a deluded egocentric idiot. It is a basic fact that anyone can react differently to any drug due to a plethora of complicated factors. Guess what, my parents were alive during the 60s, and they took real LSD! One of them didn't enjoy it? So they didn't take real LSD? I'm supposed to believe you over people alive during the 60s? Do you think everyone has the same mentality and cellular build as you?

You're spouting bullshit of the highest caliber. Your years worth of research mean nothing if your rational faculties are so riddled with inherent contradictions and logical fallacies that you reach the most idiotic conclusions I've seen in a long time. Go away, you're not going to get any support for your convoluted arguments on this board.

Being knowledgeable and well read doesn't equate to having made a good analysis of the data. Your tone is that of a fervent fundamentalist preacher, and I understand that you will defend your view despite compelling argument to the contrary.

I can admire your the earnest nature of your argument, but still disagree with your conclusions. This one mystical experience that you point to was not contained within the blotter. Do you honestly believe that everyone who takes pure LSD-25 has a euphoric or mystical experience?

It seems that your view is a mix of both scientific objectivism and experiential subjectivism, that has somehow muddled the truths that might have been revealed by either.

This is well stated. Very well stated. My fervency is the result of 15 years of experience and research weighing variable after variable. The truth would ever so easily have escaped me however, if, all I had was the research. I could very easily say that LSD is a subjective experience based on set and setting and not an issue of chemical identification or purity, if the research was all I had. The main thing here okay, is this: the physiological differences between what I consider to be even the cleanest street acid and what I believe is pure LSD were EXTREME for me. My set and setting was no more special than any other time. Same old friends, same old places. No special diet or fasting. Just the same old kind of night for me as any other trip night. The quality of the chemical made the difference. One could say that physiologically I had a fluke of a reaction to LSD that night. What I can't deny is the fact that my other two companions on that trip experienced the same physiological effects as me (I don't believe by suggestion). The paper tab was incredibly small and thin and it made our tongues buzz. None of us, before or since have had any street acid that has produced these effects. I kept saying over and over that I was God and that we are flying and they kept saying similar things without speaking. We confirmed a telepathic experience later that night. The onset was 30 to 45 minutes. The duration was 4 to 5 hours, not like 8 to 12 as some research suggests. Hofmann's first accidental trip, which was obviously above threshold only lasted about 2 to 4 hours. This taste bud buzzing effect cannot be confirmed by clinical data from the 50's/60's simply because they didn't use blotter paper for administration. They used either sugar cubes or a glass of water.

About your question as to whether I believe that everyone who has taken pure LSD-25 had a mystical euphoric experience. Well in light of my own research, no. Even in the early research there were some negative reactions. But, I suggest that most (not all) of the negative reactions were due to the psychedelic instead of psycholitic approach. In other words high dose vs. moderate dose. Hofmann himself flipped out on his second and intentional trip at 250 mics. Which is why I believe that I had a moderate dose of pure LSD in the 75 to 100 mic range and simply felt marvelous. Nothing, I know this now, I mean nothing that could have occurred that night except some truly life threatening situation could have caused me to have had a bad trip because I just felt fantastic. If my dose would have been much higher, yes, I think could have had a scary experience and perhaps thought differently about the whole subject.

That experience revealed to me the true nature, purpose, and potential of LSD and what it can do for humanity. I was changed for MONTHS. Not days, not a couple of weeks, I felt like a new man, walking on air for months with crystal clarity of vision, thoughts, and a happiness that I've not felt since my next street acid trip which put me back into a fog six months later. Shit man, everybody is skeptical, especially people that are generally skeptical of an ego rant to begin with right? lol...

rogueone...

While you clearly demonstrate what I can only assume and appears to be an accurate knowledge of LSD synthesis, it's historical origins, and a true admiration for the chemical...

... what amazes me the most is that out of 60 attempts over many years you believe you have only had LSD-25 one time?

I can tell you that I've "attempted" LSD several hundreds of times and out of these attempts roughly 75% were LSD-25, another 20% were blank paper or too weak to really tell, and another 5% were what I suspect to be related ergolines.

I have also "attempted" DOC about a dozen times, of which all of them were successful. "Attempted" DOI only once. "Attempted" DOM yet another couple of times.

LSD and any DOx chemical are so vastly different that if you had one or the other, there should be no doubt or confusion regarding what you have taken. And if you have really been sold DOx fifty-nine out of sixty times you tried to take LSD, then LOL dude, you might just take the award for #1 custie on the planet.

There are so many people on this forum that have taken real LSD-25, and seen grams of crystal, and have in depth and real-life knowledge of the workings of the scene that I am really wondering what you are trying to prove. It's kind of like if I came on here and said Cubensis Mushrooms are the ultimate and only legit psychedelic experience, and guess what, I happened to eat the only Psilocybin-containing mushroom on one occasion 10 years ago, and I can assure you there are no further specimens in existence.

You are not only an enormous douchebag but an idiot, as well. Realize what the fuck you're saying, holy SHIT.

If you truly believe this, you understand nothing about the psychedelic experience. You're a deluded egocentric idiot. It is a basic fact that anyone can react differently to any drug due to a plethora of complicated factors. Guess what, my parents were alive during the 60s, and they took real LSD! One of them didn't enjoy it? So they didn't take real LSD? I'm supposed to believe you over people alive during the 60s? Do you think everyone has the same mentality and cellular build as you?

You're spouting bullshit of the highest caliber. Your years worth of research mean nothing if your rational faculties are so riddled with inherent contradictions and logical fallacies that you reach the most idiotic conclusions I've seen in a long time. Go away, you're not going to get any support for your convoluted arguments on this board.

It is a basic fact that anyone can react differently to any drug due to a plethora of complicated factors.[END QUOTE]

No shit Sherlock Holmes. Didn’t suggest that I’m unaware of this fact anywhere in my posts. If you distilled such an interpretation from my suggestions then I must say you didn’t read carefully enough. I don’t deem your quote unintelligible or stupid, just an unnecessary and incorrect implication. I WOULD be an idiot if I thought that everyone reacted the same way to any substance. I do however, believe that there is a consistency in some general and even some specific physiological and psychological effects produced by various psychoactive compounds. Can you understand the previous sentence or do I need to break it down for you further?

Do you think everyone has the same mentality and cellular build as you?[END QUOTE]
Uh, I don’t know George, which way did he go, huh? Yeah man, I’m so dense that I think that. Shit… I guess I’m black, white, Chinese, Indian, Mayan, cause yeah man, ya kno, deep inside we’re all like the same right? Of course, I’m being sarcastic. You should ask more well formulated questions.

Your years worth of research mean nothing if your rational faculties are so riddled with inherent contradictions and logical fallacies that you reach the most idiotic conclusions I've seen in a long time. [END QUOTE]

A nicely done statement. But it seems quite presumptuous and vague. What the hell are referring to specifically??? What you stated above? Because those statements and questions were very trifling and indicative that you are just pissed off and unaware of exactly what kind of person you’re dealing with.

Now, how can you say that I have no understanding of the psychedelic experience? After tons of trips and research, I know nothing? Hmm… I didn’t accuse you or anyone here of that did I? No. I only said that LSD was/is (for me) a superior experience to every other psychedelic compound that I’ve tried to date including countless unidentified blotters. And I believe (no matter how much it steps on egos) that once one has experienced real LSD in pure form, they won’t think the same way about LSD again. Didn’t say I’m right did I? This is just what I believe, you don’t have to.

I “believe” wholeheartedly (not “know”) that I’ve had pure LSD once and that it’s extremely rare, unlike what most people think. And because of that you think I’m just full of myself, an egocentric bastard that knows nothing of the subject. I’m so smug right now, chuckling :)

Your confidence may be high in your parents. I can’t say the same for a simple reason. Firstly, I don’t know them. Secondly, underground acid came out not long at all after Sandoz Delysid hit the streets. I believe that Owsley came out with some pure stuff with his white lightening, Monterey purple, and sunshine. It wasn't long however that Sandoz refused to supply Delysid and LSD precursors became watched and so on and so forth. STP (DOM) was an easy alternative to put on paper and many acid dealers started cranking that out instead, which is a hallucinogenic substituted amphetamine.

But, I don't necessarily suggest that your parents took anything in the 60's other than real LSD. Probably if there was a bad reaction, it was due to the fact that, at least in the case of Owsley's acid (who I've personally spoken with via email before his death), he thought 250 mics was the appropriate dose based on Hofmann's second trip. He admitted later that it was probably too much. So, yeah, if someone is in a less than ideal set and setting, I would agree totally that a high dose of LSD might scare the shit out of someone. It certainly did Hofmann. I wouldn't say that it would be impossible to have a bad reaction to a moderate dose either, but unlikely in most circumstances.

Labeling me a deluded douchebag idiot (chuckling to myself) sounds forthcoming for an emotionally 2-year old ego throwing a temper tantrum. I didn't call you such a thing did I? We both can apparently weave a nice confabulated tapestry of impressive vocabulary. Yet obviously, our maturity levels differ somewhat?

Truth is, regardless of opinions, you are no more RIGHT than I and you have failed to see the merit to what I've said. Due to your immature flaming I’ll just write you off as a twitching sputtering orb of geometric transmogrification such as those I’ve seen in hyperspace trying to convey the whole meaning of life to me in a few seconds. Just, not… getting through…

Well, you wouldn't have had such a negative response if you hadn't tried to demean and trivialize the experience of everyone in this thread that adores this chemical. I have experienced real LSD however, in various doses, including the 150 range (I don't have GC/MS on hand, it was supplied to me by someone with GC/MS from said testing company) and I think am entitled to my own preferences. You made a very bad first impression coming in here and telling everyone that they were wrong for like 25i or anything else better than LSD. Even if LSD produces the wonderful effects you speak of objectively, you also have to understand that someone's subjective preference for a variety of effects differ. I love 2c-e, and the effects are anything but "wonderful" - but I don't always prefer wonderful experiences. There are so many reasons why LSD could potentially not be someone's favorite psychedelic drug. It just feels insulting for someone to come in here and castigate all of us for enjoying our own drugs. If you feel LSD is the best psychedelic drug out there, fantastic. But don't boil down a lack of consensus on the matter to the fact that we haven't taken LSD, or in the right setting, or in the right dose, etc - generally we aren't inexperienced dolts who haven't taken measures to see that these factors have been satisfied. Some people just like different drugs. I don't understand the appeal of crack cocaine but certainly people love it. Have I never taken real crack cocaine? Just apply your line of reasoning to quite a few analogous scenarios such as that and I doubt you'll be as fervent about them.

By the way, you might want to go to the "LSD has its flaws?" thread and tell them about how they are all wrong because they've never had real LSD. ;)

rogueone...

While you clearly demonstrate what I can only assume and appears to be an accurate knowledge of LSD synthesis, it's historical origins, and a true admiration for the chemical...

... what amazes me the most is that out of 60 attempts over many years you believe you have only had LSD-25 one time?

I can tell you that I've "attempted" LSD several hundreds of times and out of these attempts roughly 75% were LSD-25, another 20% were blank paper or too weak to really tell, and another 5% were what I suspect to be related ergolines.

I have also "attempted" DOC about a dozen times, of which all of them were successful. "Attempted" DOI only once. "Attempted" DOM yet another couple of times.

LSD and any DOx chemical are so vastly different that if you had one or the other, there should be no doubt or confusion regarding what you have taken. And if you have really been sold DOx fifty-nine out of sixty times you tried to take LSD, then LOL dude, you might just take the award for #1 custie on the planet.

There are so many people on this forum that have taken real LSD-25, and seen grams of crystal, and have in depth and real-life knowledge of the workings of the scene that I am really wondering what you are trying to prove. It's kind of like if I came on here and said Cubensis Mushrooms are the ultimate and only legit psychedelic experience, and guess what, I happened to eat the only Psilocybin-containing mushroom on one occasion 10 years ago, and I can assure you there are no further specimens in existence.

LOL, great point! I know what you're saying man. I agree with you, really. LOL, I probably am the only guy who would say such a thing and I may be a great candidate for the most unfortunate acid customer in the world! And maybe some folks in here including yourself have had the real deal many times. I have suspected the same thing about the other ergolines as well back in the 90's before the RC boom. Actually, I remember one trip where my entire visual field maintained a continuous pulse. Okay, I could visually see the blood pumping through my veins all over the place with open eyes. Networks of veins pumping with every heartbeat on the walls and floors. Physiologically that trip felt extremely vasoconstrictive in nature which led me to think that someone had attempted to make LSD, perhaps with seeds instead of ergotamine tartrate, I don't know, and basically screwed up the procedure, or just ended up with, like you said, other ergolines contaminating the batch. Dead Diver over at mycotopia said this and I'm quoting from that thread:

"The majority of good acid I have eaten had a slightly bitter taste that is hard to describe and if I set the blotter on taste buds on the tip of my tongue I would feel something similar to the tingle from a week 9V battery. If the blotter was strong I would also get a shiver down my spine at the same time I got the battery tingle. I have also found that not all good acid has a taste to it. I have had blotter that was tasteless and I thought it was bunk until it kicked in and I have had windowpane that had no tast and was extremely good and strong. But overall 99.9% of the good acid I have eaten has had some kind of salty/bitter/metalic/9V battery/spine shivering taste to it. But that's me, I have a friend that I have tripped with many times over the years with that has never been able to tast anything. He would often request my taste testing abilities back in the day when he was trying to score quantities. I would guess that about half of the people can taste it and about half can't. "

99.9% of the time, so this guy says, that the "good" acid that he did produced a battery like tingle on his tongue. Not everyone can taste it he says. Well, apparently I can taste it. And I only felt that battery tingle once with one tiny blotter back in 97. That was the ONLY trip that ever lived up to the infamous mystical, amazing, status that I'd heard about from the good acid of the 60's. It turned my opinion about LSD completely upside down. I could see how it could get alcoholics off booze and help a ton of other conditions of the mind.

Don't get me wrong though. I've had some amazing trips on mushrooms and mescaline. I've been left in a more spiritual frame of mind, somewhat, after most trips. But none of it compares to how that one trip left me feeling mentally cleansed and uplifted for months afterward. My other two companions on that trip said the same thing happened for them as well. Shit, I don't know, maybe it was just extremely pure LSD and most other trips were not DOx but just impure batches of LSD. I mean, thus far, street knowledge alone has not proven or dis-proven the purity debate that Bruce Eisner started in the 70's with High Times. I actually own that issue, lol.

All this stuff is subject to endless speculation of course. I just can't deny my own experience and wanted to share. And also to say that most of the RC's i've tried, while I do trip, get intense visuals, and become introspective as all hell - it is an experience that is very hard on the body and physically feels like shit to me. Mushroom tea seems to have the least adverse physical effects for me. The good acid I had, had zero adverse physical affects and was quite the opposite making me feel - well I've already explained it in my other posts above...

I can't help believing what I believe and feeling how I feel about the subject based on my experience. So, did you ever have an acid experience like what I described in my other posts, I mean on par with that level of feel-goodness?

Well, you wouldn't have had such a negative response if you hadn't tried to demean and trivialize the experience of everyone in this thread that adores this chemical. I have experienced real LSD however, in various doses, including the 150 range (I don't have GC/MS on hand, it was supplied to me by someone with GC/MS from said testing company) and I think am entitled to my own preferences. You made a very bad first impression coming in here and telling everyone that they were wrong for like 25i or anything else better than LSD. Even if LSD produces the wonderful effects you speak of objectively, you also have to understand that someone's subjective preference for a variety of effects differ. I love 2c-e, and the effects are anything but "wonderful" - but I don't always prefer wonderful experiences. There are so many reasons why LSD could potentially not be someone's favorite psychedelic drug. It just feels insulting for someone to come in here and castigate all of us for enjoying our own drugs. If you feel LSD is the best psychedelic drug out there, fantastic. But don't boil down a lack of consensus on the matter to the fact that we haven't taken LSD, or in the right setting, or in the right dose, etc - generally we aren't inexperienced dolts who haven't taken measures to see that these factors have been satisfied. Some people just like different drugs. I don't understand the appeal of crack cocaine but certainly people love it. Have I never taken real crack cocaine? Just apply your line of reasoning to quite a few analogous scenarios such as that and I doubt you'll be as fervent about them.

By the way, you might want to go to the "LSD has its flaws?" thread and tell them about how they are all wrong because they've never had real LSD. ;)

I'll check out that thread. I get what you're saying and thanks for piping down on the hardcore insults. It's not easy, necessarily for me to express such a bold idea to this crowd. Well writing it is easy I suppose. Knowing what kind of responses that I will get in return is not so much though. It's a feeling I guess like Potter felt in "The Order Of The Phoenix" when nobody believed him that the dark lord had returned. In his experience, he had seen the dark lord and watched him kill Cedric. No one else at the school or the ministry of magic had witnessed that event and Potter was on his own to convince everyone. Lol, I'm a nerd. LSD is infinitely more debatable, complex, and I'm going up against way more opinions. As I said, if I could only directly convey experience, you could experience what I did first hand. But words, oh such lame ass words, no matter how eloquently ordered, are all I have.

I do understand why most disagree with me on this matter. I would be in exactly the same position of disagreement too. If you personally prefer the heavy hardcore trip with ego obliteration and such, more power to you. I used to be into that, but not so much anymore, feels like I'm gonna shit out my kidneys lol...

A self proclaimed old hippie who relates to Harry Potter then calls himself a nerd.
I've heard weirder, and better, instigators. Anyone who has ever tried any drug and called it life changing will not care so much about the substance, but the experience. It's always been about the experience.

Small question though. What are the ROAs for the NBOMEs, And what are the best? I also need a fairly simple explanation of liquid insufflation, not so much the prep, but the actual administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.