View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the recommended dose for Non-Complexed Blotter taken Buccal for a medium +++ trip? (nothing too hardcore, nothing too weak) ?

So people speak up in the name of harm-reduction and you silence them. Really, I'm very disappointed. You may find such reckless dosing to be acceptable, but most people here do not. There was a time when Bluelight was about harm-reduction.

How is one post about the "possible dangers of the combo" (1g MDMA, 1g Etizolam, half gram MXE, and 2.5mg 25I) enough? I'm sorry, if you come to a harm-reduction forum of bright and compassionate individuals and declare the above combo, there is no way you are going to get off without rebuke. For people to not say anything would be utterly irresponsible and apathetic.

I don't want to overstep my bounds here but as a former PD mod and mods of other forums here I think Jesusgreen is handling this just as it should. Yes this forum is about harm reduction, but yes it is also a psychedelic forum and the nature of psychedelic drug use for many people is to push the limits. Many of us, if not most of us, have gone too far one or many times and learned our lessons. These drugs will not kill us (USUALLY)... but they might, and on occasion they do. But really, on quite *rare* occasion, they do.

So it is important to mention to people who post about using high doses or unseemly combinations that they should probably not do that, and tell them why.

But it is not necessary to keep nagging on it and harass the person who came on here to report the results of their adventure. In the end, they are going to do what they want to do. We can only say so much. And we're all drug users, here, aren't we?

Harm reduction, yes. But making people feel like assholes because they took a high dose of some psychedelic, lived, and told the story? No.

Yes, but one gram of MDMA is going to probably kill you or at the very least require a hospital visit for delirium and hyperthermia, probably with long-lasting brain damage. If telling someone not to do that isn't harm reduction, I don't know what is.

I know multiple people who have taken such a dose of MDMA throughout a night and while the comedown wasn't pleasant for them, they are certainly still alive.

I don't understand why people keep pushing that such a dose is deadly. I certainly wouldn't recommend it but I feel that all that needs to be said has been said.

Idk why there is no trip report section for the NBOMe chemicals yet. I posted a youtube video trip report on my experience overdosing on 25i-NBOMe. I also posted a trip report here on bluelight. Just google "vaporizing 25i" it should be the first result. My youtube video is a response to the Neurosoup video on the NBOMe series of Rcs. You guys should look 'em up.

LogicSD: yes, over a night, but all at once, probably a different story.

So now there's YOUTUBE VIDEOS of people smoking 25I?! Are you TRYING to get these valuable scientific tools scheduled as fast as possible? Do you even think about this at all?

Having a couple very positive buccal experiences at the 1-2mg range, I decided to try things out nasally this time, and admittedly started a bit too high. The combo wasn't dangerous at all but it was extremely, extremely strong and uncomfortable. 2mg nasal + 2 hits of strong LSD

The visuals were so outrageous I just couldn't see around me more than a few feet from all of the fractal OEVs flying everywhere, music was insane, it was mentally very confusing. Next time I'll try 1mg nasal by itself and see how that goes. I do plan to explore that dosage range again though, but more prepared.

anyone else get a gross chemical taste in their mouth 6+ hours after dosing this stuff? It's not that bad but certainly apparent. I do sublingual/buccal dosing with an alcohol solution.

I've only had one run using this chem that lasted 3 days, starting at .5mg and going up to 1.5 or so on the last dose keeping me decently tripping for 3 days. The come down sucked but it doesn't seem to me that tolerance is that big of an issue, if 500mcg is active then doubling up to a whole mg isn't a big deal.

the trip does kind of remind me of a 2c but without the body load and anxiety. I'll still get a bit sick but it's manageable. This is a fucking wonderful compound, the potency is impressive and dangerous to those ignorant to dosing so little.
Hopefully things stay quiet and not many people like this stuff; it can be intensely psychedelic so I'd think most people would avoid it. 25i replaces 2c-e for me; the trip is just much better. It ranks up there with 4-aco-dmt as one of the best psychedelics around.

just some thoughts...

I suppose that me making a youtube video trip report is a bit unsafe in terms of maintaining the legality of these prized substances, but I only posted it after I saw that there was a neurosoup vid about the NBOMe series. If you guys really think I should remove it I will. In the meantime, I will change the title of the vid from 'overdose' to 'unmeasured vape dose.' just to shift away from the negative connotation.

I suppose that me making a youtube video trip report is a bit unsafe in terms of maintaining the legality of these prized substances, but I only posted it after I saw that there was a neurosoup vid about the NBOMe series. If you guys really think I should remove it I will. In the meantime, I will change the title of the vid from 'overdose' to 'unmeasured vape dose.' just to shift away from the negative connotation.
I'm gonna say yes. People raising the knowledge of the public about rc's isn't good in anyway. The RC scene is already disturbingly above ground.

What is the recommended dose for Non-Complexed Blotter taken Buccal for a medium +++ trip? (nothing too hardcore, nothing too weak) ?
I suppose no one will be able to give you a good advice on that. This is not quite LSD or MDMA in this regard, unfortunately. If anyone will try, however, I advise you to take that with some doubt. There is a chance our advices won't fit your needs and/or sensitivity. Better do not try to get a "perfect" experience in an instant. Better check your sensitivity and overall reaction to this drug first, with a moderate dose. Then, if it suits you, proceed with the dose you need.

Delete it you idiot. You trying to get these chemicals banned? Youtube IS NOT the place ffs! Just take 5 mins to type out a trip report like a normal person would.

Any of you have any experience with this chemical and what the appropriate dosage would be in micrograms?

How about trying to read any of the 19 pages in the thread concerning dosages...

Start with 100ug. Work your way up. Most people are satisfied with 500ug.

I would say keep such things off of youtube. The audience there is largely one which I think could do without exposure to such information without seeking it out.

Last edited:
What kind of ROA are you talking about transform? Most people simply are not satisfied with 500ug buccaly. It's still good advice, but I'm guessing he'll end up having to go higher than that.

Either. Honestly, I figured if it's the kind of person who at least won't have a skip through the thread, then a conservative suggestion is probably best.

I would say keep such things off of youtube. The audience there is largely one which I think could do without exposure to such information without seeking it out.

That's why I posted it as a reply to the NBOMe neurosoup video. I already typed up my trip report and its here on bluelight. I can change the vid from being public and make it only accessable through a link that I would post to this thread if you want..

Substitute for Lucy???

Okay folks, must chime in here. Currently my cat is under the influence of 25i. To say this is a substitute for Lucy is laughable (to me). Some of you here seem to think that you have found some new high priest worthy RC. Here's my opinion. After many many years of researching both anecdotal reports and scientific literature, combined with my own experience I've come to the firm conclusion that only a very small portion of the population has actually experienced true and genuine L. It was being made in the 90's before the last operation was shut down in 2000. Even then if you didn't get the real thing, you got something else and in those days before the RC boom, some of that bathtub blotter was just hardcore brain twisting fun-house shit (probably DOx related). Having tasted the real thing I can say without a shadow of a doubt that a warped ride through fractal land is NOT the L experience. You can flame what I say all you want. But these are just words going up against words. Truth is I don't care about hurting anyone's feelings in here. I'm speaking from my own experience and you can take it for what it's worth even if it pisses you off. The reason I'm writing this is because once again I allowed my hopes to get up about this new RC based on experiences that others were having - so this is my rant in light of pure disappointment.

That said, these PEA's, these foul little beasts made in China are just what they are. There is no substitute for genuine Lucy and you will never know that until you've tasted her. My point is not to suggest that any of you reading this have not had genuine L. My point is to say that if you have had a date with the real Lucy, you would know, and you would never think the same way again about all these wanna-be psychedelic RC's. I'm not saying one can't trip out with these RC's. One most certainly can. But, what created the hippie movement in the 60's is no longer with us. It's locked away for now in uncle sam's safe.

There is no substitute for the real thing and let me explain why very simply. It matters not how close of a match that you find with receptor agonist profiles with whatever combination of chemicals that you can fit into your evening. The action of the molecules at the receptor sites is what makes all the difference! Many keys may fit the same locks, but it's what the key does that matters most. Think about it: does mescaline produce the same effect as serotonin at a 5ht2a receptor site? Obviously not. So why should anyone think that just because a molecule has the ability to bind to a receptor that it will produce the same effect as any other molecule that has the same binding affinity? That is silly. It is the specific structure of the molecule and exactly how it fits and influences the receptor that it binds to that counts.

Lucy is the perfect key that turns on inner harmony. It is electrical and vibrating harmonious love/energy that heals the mind and body. One cannot control the urge to literally fly on true L. It is the most ecstatic truly euphoric experience that one can have and the best crystal molly can't hold a candle to it. The healing lasts for a very long time many months indeed. I'm not talking about a cute little "afterglow" that lasts a few days to a week. I'm talking about a full blown reshaping of ones mental faculties into a state of crystal clarity that lasts for months on end. Tell me, has any blotter done that for you lately? What about your favorite RC? Hmm???

No RC has produced anything like real L for me. Some of them HAVE however felt eerily similar in nature to blotters that were sold to me as L. So, if you don't mind feeling speedy, tingly, twitchy, cold/hot, sweaty, achy, poisoned, and weird with jaws clenched just so that you can "see visions" then keep going with these RC's. My advice? At least stick with the natural versions mescaline, mushrooms, or ayahuasca. More than likely the naturals are less toxic because (probably) the body knows more about what to do with them metabolically.

Happy 2012 from an old hippie!

SOrry to rain on your parade, but I'm one of the many people who are intrigued by 25I trip reports. To suggest that LSD is somehow godly gifted while anything made in china is shite? You end you post by saying that we should stick to the "natural versions" of which LSD is most certainly not one!

Care to actually tell us what it is about 25I that makes you think it is just a foul little beast? Many people have reported that it is far cleaner feeling than any other PEA, rivaling LSD in its ability to guide a beautiful trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.