View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know the dose but I'm sure it can be found in this B&D :)

Vodka should be okay (regarding chemistry) and keeps molds from growing in your stock solution.

Happy journey and keep safe :)

Thanks Sn !

Did you try 25I-NBOMe yet ? Anybody knows if I can put the 25I-NBOMe on a sugar cube like LSD and put the cube under my tongue ? Does it will work ?

Should be possible with a sugar cube but you would need to keep it all in your mouth for a while - significantly longer than LSD. With the sugar there is bound to be even more saliva than normally. I'd consider chopping off a chunk of the sugar cube you know to be able to hold a drop of solution. But remember that a drop is not a constant measure of volume. LSD has a fair therapeutic index but I would be more careful with this.

Maybe consider another route of administration.

okay so to try 25I-nbome i was thinking of dissolving 10mg of the powder in 10ml of distilled water and putting it in a nasal spray bottle which delivers 0.1ml per dose.

so if i were to take 5 doses of this it should be pretty safe right? from what i've read this seems to be the most reliable form of administration. i dont have access to hpbcd...

or is a nasal drop dispenser a better idea than nasal spray?

Yep it should be ok :) and to reply to Solipsis, I tried 500µg on a sugar and hold my saliva for 30 - 45 minutes and it worked :)

what do you guys think about the potential of vaporizing 25i-nbome?

i found these three reports that make it sound quite promising:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...-insanely-intense-peak-in-less-than-8-minutes

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=91562

another one from drugs-forum:
Dose: 4.5mg of 25I-NBOME (vaporized)
Weight: 97kg
When: sometime in September 2011

T+0:00 - I put 4.5mg of 25I-NBOME into a homemade foil pipe and vaporized it. The effects begin to build immediately and quickly.

T+0:10 - I am already immersed into the world of 25I-NBOME. The stucco walls are growing into vines and branches and dancing on the walls. Tracers are at a maximum (like with 18mg 2C-I); I am moving an empty water bottle around in my hand and I see several water bottles chasing and fading behind the actual bottle.

T+0:30 - Despite the fact that my environment literally appears to be alive, I feel extremely cognizant and I am able to converse with people with ease. I decide to go for a walk around my apartment complex. The outdoor visuals are not as interesting as the detailed visuals I was seeing from indoor textures, albeit they are still present and ++/+++.

T+2:00 - The first 2 hours seemed to be the peak of the 25I-NBOME experience. The trip is beginning to fall off. The walls are still dancing a considerable amount, and the tracers are still very good, but the experience is definitely on the come down.

T+4:00 - The trip seems to be completely over. I am a little spaced-out and worn-out, but otherwise there is little hangover.

I'd like to clarify the relative efficacy of various ROAs for 25I-NBOMe.

My understanding is that, for 25C-NBOMe, the ROAs tested thus far are ordered, from least to most potent:

* Sublingual / buccal (worst)
* Intranasal / rectal
* Intramuscular (depending on site of injection)
* Vaporized (best)

Does 25I pretty much behave the same way? Thanks for any info.

Someone vapourised 4.5 MILLIGRAMS of 25I!?!?!

Uhmm, I gotta say, their vapourisation method - thankfully - probably sucked, because 4.5mg would be pretty unbelievably strong vapourised. You might even die, if you were sensitive. I once vapourised 1 mg of 25C and that was way, way, way more than I wanted, and won't be doing this again.

so some friends experimented with vaporizing 25I-nbome in freebase form yesterday.

first they tried putting it in a pipe and vaporizing it by holding a lighter at a distance and just letting the heat hit it. because they didn't have scales they started with the smallest amount possible (a small speckle, smaller than a grain of salt), slowly increasing the dose after 20 minutes when no significant effect was felt.

the effects of this method weren't very strong so they improvised a small lightbulb vaporizer. this with a tiny dose catapulted everyone into a mellow trip with some having more of a body high and others having a full on visual experience. it was quite easy to dose because the effects come on pretty quickly after smoking and one can smoke a little more after waiting for about 10 minutes to increase the effects. the trip got stronger until about one hour after smoking for them. so it's good to be a little bit patient.

nevertheless it seems possible to gauge the strength of what's coming just a few minutes after exhaling.

the trip lasted about 5 hours, then descending and reaching a pretty relaxed baseline after about 8-10 hours. it was pleasant but not extremely insightful. maybe they will try and go further next time or possibly mix it with something more spiritual.

all in all it was a positive experience, a little bit strange for the group because they hadn't experienced any 2C's yet and didn't quite know what to relate it to. more experimentation will be in order.

*FACEPALM*

It was only a matter of time before the idiots got to this one. Thankfully I stocked up on 2c-e (such an amazing chemical) before people had to get it banned... now 25i will get banned in a matter of months too, I'm sure. Yes, it took years for 2c-x to get banned but 25-x are much more potent and people like above are vaporizing eyeballed amounts carelessly... Christ.

I agree that eyeballing with substances of this potency is not a good idea in general.

the group had was not unexperienced though and started with a quantity that was smaller and lighter than a speck of dust with a guaranteed weight of less than 100ug. since vaporizing gives almost immediate results it is possible to quite safely work your way up to a recommendable dose.

eyeballing a larger amount in order to consume it orally or by insufflation is definitely a bad idea.

none of the group members had a very strong experience. the first dose they tried did not have threshold effect so they did not start anywhere near an active or dangerous amount.

the mostly stupid thing was to not start out with a decent vaporization method.

Well you and your friends' assumptions might prove fatal! That you got positive experiences up until this point proves nothing, I had mild experiences the first times I tried vaporizing / smoking Salvia and DMT but at some point I got seriously overwhelmingly strong effects. I'm not sure how you were able to figure out you had 4.5 mg but similar amounts of some other NBOMe compounds can send you to the hospital. And eyeballing is even worse. Keep this stuff away from yourself and your friends because you are clearly not responsible enough to go near it.

The most stupid thing was NOT about vaporization methods, if anything you are lucky it was not decent. These compounds have to be titrated carefully from very low doses upwards and those very low doses have to be weighed with microgram scales or with liquid measurement techniques by people who both know what they are doing and foremost: Realize that there is no acceptable way other than to research proper procedures and asking yourself if you even understand them and if you have enough discipline to go through all of that before even thinking of ordering it.

It does not even work orally, clearly you are just randomly trying stuff based on some few details you picked up and your friends sound even more reckless.

Would you like to damage your body and mind? Would you like to die? Is it worth it, like 'oh cool we get to try a novel drug' then play Russian roulette and put your own well-being, the reputation of a community of psychedelic-enthousiasts that put Harm Reduction at Number 1 priority, cause hysteria in the media and horrible publicity upon the honest people in the scientific community who are doing research on receptor probing?

We are here to remind each other to be careful, things like boasting how hardcore you are are not tolerated (does not apply here, I mention this as an example) and neither is acceptance that it is okay to do things your own way if you jeopardize so much. We are open-minded to people making their own choices in life, fully knowing what they are doing and risking. It is obvious you do not know, you do not understand. Start learning to understand very quickly because you go against everything we stand for.

the group had was not unexperienced though and started with a quantity that was smaller and lighter than a speck of dust with a guaranteed weight of less than 100ug. since vaporizing gives almost immediate results it is possible to quite safely work your way up to a recommendable dose.

No. You are playing with fire. One pinch of powder or crystal can have a very different density than another pinch. You can't see that, you have to weigh it. And if you titrate upwards with bad vaping techniques and suddenly get a good hit of vaporized material it might be an overdose and you could end up in a 'Beth state' or with serious vasoconstriction or life-threatening conditions. The group perhaps has a history trying other things, they might have had experience. But that is not the same as being correct about what is safe or not. The fact that they are not dead yet does not mean that what they or you do is not dangerous. Assumptions about a false sense of security and confidence can be extremely dangerous.

I can put it very simply for you: either you use a technique that lets you know in 'significant numbers or decimals'* what dose you have exactly, then administer it using a route of administration that is not the most fickle one of all (vaping) but instead sublingual or nasal... either that or you dispose of the chemicals safely.

Significant numbers (if I translate this correctly) means that if your mg scale reads between 4 and 5 mg you do not KNOW that you have 4.5 mg. If your +/- 0.1 gram scale reads 0.4 g you do not have 400 mg. You have somewhere roughly in the neighborhood of that i.e. 0.4?? but you cannot know how much in 3 decimals. You weigh a larger quantity then dilute in a solvent so that you multiply the accuracy of your measurements. That is the basis of Liquid Measurement.

The fact that you go into what is more or less acceptable in your perspective and what is less acceptable tells me you do not see the point people make here. There is no margin to fuck around. If anything, your point amounts to that you or your friend would probably not die but at most seriously injured. And even that is a bold inference.

Are you getting me? What are you going to do? What will you tell your friends?

Last edited:
solipsis,

the 4.5mg was from an experience report from drugs-forum that i pasted here in another post. i seriously don't recommend trying anything more than 0.2mg when smoking 25I-Nbome. I would also never work with pinches of a powder of this potency and the group of friends never did.

sorry, i forgot to add that they started out with an amount of 5mg which they divided in two and then separated the remaining 2.5mg into various individual doses. i realize that it's not good to propagate the idea of eyeballing amounts of these compounds but since they started out with such a small total quantity they felt pretty safe.

if you feel that its dangerous or misleading i can delete the report about their vaporizing experience.

5mg isn't "such a small total quantity" when it comes to the NBOMe series.. You could easily have one of your friends ending up with just 0.4mg, or 4mg.. huge difference, the human eye can't estimate amounts that small. Also "feeling" pretty safe is no indicator of how safe you are.

It's always good to have reports but what your friends did was very reckless and dangerous, if you care about them I'd make sure they don't do something like that again.

if one has the 25I-nbome in freebase form is it possible to dissolve it in isopropyl alcohol and then consume it sublingually? or would it need to be converted to a salt before and dissolved in water?

I have 25I Hcl and I'm going to make a solution the same way I did with 25C-NBOMe. It worked great. 1 mg 25I dropped in a solution of gently heated distilled water and vodka with a ratio of 1:1. So 0,5 ml distilled water, 0,5 ml vodka and 1 mg 25I. That would be a solution with the strength of 1 ml = 1000ug. I have a syringe with 0,1 ml increment and I'll take a dose of 400ug. That's four 0,1 ml drops nasally, bigger doses go partly down the throat. Having the vodka is great because when you feel it burns in your nose you know it went where it should, if you feel a burn in the throat it's wasted.

what if one is working with the substance in freebase form? does it make sense to dissolve it in alcohol and consume it by insufflation or sublingually? i was under the impression that freebase is not absorbed as easily.

has anyone tried making a citrate by adding citric acid? what quantity of citric acid to distilled water would be needed? or is it better to turn it into hcl?

it seems to dissolve easily in isopropyl alcohol so i'm pretty confident it's freebase. putting the solution of isopropyl alcohol on blotters would be viable? in essence the same question as to whether the freebase would be absorbed by the mucous membranes or sublingually.

Status
Not open for further replies.