View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot comment on the rest of the safety, I think a number of people have tried MDMA with some NBOMe compounds. But there is very little known about these NBOMe drugs so watch yourself!!
It is the same as in the case of simple PIHKAL phenylethylamines or LSD. It feels like they have a synergy. An entactogen (MDMA) at least doubles the potency of a psychedelic when they are taken together. In result, it feels more like a psychedelic part of the mix than like an entactogen part, although entactogen is also felt at the background.

When combining an 1/2 dose of 2C-X with an 1/2 dose of MDXX (or other entactogen) the resulting effects are quite strong. When combining full doses the effects may be overwhelming. That is best not to be done. If the phenylethylamine part of the mix is something like DOB it may end in flipping out. NBOMe-PEAs mostly resemble DOX here, like in some others of their properties. I recommend to take one half of the normal NBOMe-PEA dose together with a half of the normal MDMA dose. If someone choses to take full doses of each of the compounds or even doses higher than normal, such person may get into an experience he or she didn't wanted to have, and may regret it.

So, 15 mgs of 2C-B plus 80 mgs of MDMA is strong, but ok. 30 or more mgs of 2C-B plus 100 or more mgs of MDMA is an unpleasant overdose.

When I put 100 mgs of MDMA on a comedown from a powerful DOB dose (5 mgs) I had a blackout. When I woke up I was told I've been lying still for three hours. What I remember to be happening during that period resembled salvia most of all, though I do not remember much. The rest part of the trip was more like a huge dose of DOI and it lasted somewhat longer than it should have.

It is all the same with NBOMe-PEAs and they will act like DOX here, not like 2C-X. An overdose will be more than just an unpleasant experience, it might be dangerous.

kingme said:
speaking of tolerance, i have a question regarding this and cross tolerance. i see from reports there is a really steep tolerance developed in the days following the trip on 25x nbome. i know it is best to spread out trips for weeks apart. but was just wondering what the cross tolerance was between these compounds and the rest of the psychedelics? can you effectively trip at your usual dose the following week after a nbome trip? what about a nbome trip the week after a normal dose lsd trip? any thoughts?
I think I've been talking about that high tolerance ever since I've appeared on this board. Cross-tolerance is also present, which isn't surprising at all. All of the psychedelics have cross-tolerance to each other, and all of them even have cross-tolerance with MD(M)A. In some cases like that one with entactogens it may be somewhat reduced however.

Cross-tolerance of NBOMe-PEAs with simple PEAs is also reduced a bit. This doesn't change much in the overall picture, however. So, a NBOMe-PEA taken the next day after a 2C-B experience would work, though would be somewhat less powerful. 2C-B taken on the next day after a NBOMe-PEA experience would be weak. A NBOMe after that same or some othe NBOMe is absolutely useless. Now I feel like I'm helping you to find a way to take drugs more often.

Last edited:
I can attest that a full dose 2C-C (50 mg) combined with a full dose of MDMA (100 mg) was not a very nice experience and probably one of the most reckless things I have done. My friend and I managed though, through a combination of controlled breathing, cold showers and hydration.

Erny, I'm intrigued about the way you describe a doubling of potency in the psychedelic when you add an entactogen. Does this hold for full or half doses of the entactogens?

i.e.:

half dose 2C-X + half dose entactogen -> experiential equivalent of full dose 2C-X + half dose entactogen?

If yes, do you think this is true for LSD and tryptamines as well?

half dose 2C-X + half dose entactogen -> experiential equivalent of full dose 2C-X + half dose entactogen?
Yes.

If yes, do you think this is true for LSD and tryptamines as well?
No. It is true for LSD, at least for some people. I prefer not to mix LSD and tryptamines into one family. LSD is an indole-based psychedelic, yes, but it is an ergoloid, not tryptamine.

Now, tryptamines all act differently when combined either with MDMA or PIHKAL PEAs. Some tryptamines also display something like synergy, others do not. Those that do not, just add up theirs effects to the effects of the other part of the mix. Like DET, that is the best tryptamine additive to just about any PEA IMHO. It just adds the warmth of a tryptamine into the PEA experience making it more friendly and calm or even meditative, without making it stronger. 5-methoxy-tryptamines seem more synergistic, both with psychedelics and entactogens. 4-hydroxy-tryptamines seem to be not very synergistic though I didn't explored them enough to be certain.

Now I feel like I'm helping you to find a way to take drugs more often.

you dont have to worry about that, at least in my case. i just find it interesting what people experience in regards to tolerance from these psychedelics...

however i do think it is a bit dangerous to think of a combo with an entactogen with nbomes, if what you say about PEAs is true. they are very potent enough, and according to some accounts, have the potential to give black outs (or blank?) on their own.

I can't believe the people claiming to have done research prior to trying the compound and still proceeding in a reckless manner. When I began experimenting with this one there was only a partial page of info on it, and yet I still managed to proceed in a safe and careful manner. That half page of info was enough to glean such info as sub-milligram dose, ineffective ROAs, and the fact that tolerance builds quickly with NBOMes to the point of dosing on consecutive days having close to no results. I dosed 650mcg and had a wonderful +++, starting out with more than 1mg is what I might call a bad idea, there is NO reason to jump in that high. But some people won't learn until they experience a train wreck, apparently.
No one should be eyeballing "lines" of this. Use liquid measurement. There is no reason to not have a scale, you can get a reliable one for less than $30 with shipping. Buy the damn scale before you get more compound. Don't distribute eyeballed amounts to psychedelic-naive individuals who will then eyeball it themselves. This is not cool behavior. I really hate to come across as the wet blanket here and I am really not trying to flame anyone, but please, a tiny bit of common sense goes a long way.

I can't believe the people claiming to have done research prior to trying the compound and still proceeding in a reckless manner. When I began experimenting with this one there was only a partial page of info on it, and yet I still managed to proceed in a safe and careful manner. That half page of info was enough to glean such info as sub-milligram dose, ineffective ROAs, and the fact that tolerance builds quickly with NBOMes to the point of dosing on consecutive days having close to no results. I dosed 650mcg and had a wonderful +++, starting out with more than 1mg is what I might call a bad idea, there is NO reason to jump in that high. But some people won't learn until they experience a train wreck, apparently.
No one should be eyeballing "lines" of this. Use liquid measurement. There is no reason to not have a scale, you can get a reliable one for less than $30 with shipping. Buy the damn scale before you get more compound. Don't distribute eyeballed amounts to psychedelic-naive individuals who will then eyeball it themselves. This is not cool behavior. I really hate to come across as the wet blanket here and I am really not trying to flame anyone, but please, a tiny bit of common sense goes a long way.

Excellent post. Reading this thread and hearing about people being reckless with the NBOMe's gives me the shivers. My friends and I learned some hard lessons when 2C-T-7 was available, and I hate to see others repeat the fatal mistakes of the RC scene back then...

has anyone tried plugging this chemical? it seems like that could be a viable route of administration

You should not be using a scale to directly dose this. What happened to being a responsible drug user? Measure by volum in a solvent

You should not be using a scale to directly dose this. What happened to being a responsible drug user? Measure by volum in a solvent

^ Unless of course your scale is capable of measuring in the microgram range. Though with such small amounts of material, liquid measurement is more appropriate, since you'll likely lose some on the scale.

has anyone tried plugging this chemical? it seems like that could be a viable route of administration

Considering that your mouth has to be pretty clean from biofilm to get the most out of sublingual/buccal absorption I would be suprised if rectal is as effective as that. I tried 375ug 25C rectally for my first time using it and I felt barely threshold effects. Whereas 750ug 25C blew me away with intensely vivid 360° geometric visuals. I know it's not 25I, but it seems that the NBOMEs all share a similar bioavailability across the mucous membranes. Of course please feel free to try, and then update us with your findings!

Has anyone tried dropping or squirting a little bit of the solution in their nose?

I think this is how I would like to try it but I'm not sure how good alcohol would feel, and I'm wondering how long the chem would last in water.

That's entirely do-able, but 100% alcohol up your nose will NOT be pleasant.

It will evaporate quickly though, so you could put it on a dish, evaporate, then add 0.5mls water and insufflate that.

Stored frozen in solution 25I will outlive you.

Would there be any point to soaking my 500ug blotters and hitting them IV? I don't have a fetish I just like my drugs to hit me hard and fast, and with most effect. Any inputs or experiences welcome to share...

Would there be any point to soaking my 500ug blotters and hitting them IV? I don't have a fetish I just like my drugs to hit me hard and fast, and with most effect. Any inputs or experiences welcome to share...

Source a pure powder form, weigh out 10-50mg, dissolve in sterile saline solution, and IV/IM. You can soak paper, but, incredibly inaccurate.

25i-nbome and clubbing

hi,
i´m very experienced with psychedelics and i also was clubbing on 25c-nbome wich was great fun, but it was very hard to talk with people who didn´t know that i´m tripping.
could this be easier with 25i-nbome ?
is 25i-nbome less deep than 25c and more euphoric ?

peace

*snip*

Quite sorry to edit your first post, captain... but as JG says we do not allow this. Instead please read our thread on both compounds and you might draw your own conclusions, as I'm sure other bluelighters do as well. Also read the experience reports on Erowid, and generally all threads we have on NBOMe compounds... you can learn a few extra things as you go along!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cpt Alphabet, we do not allow you to ask "What should I take?" questions. This goes for the OP too but he is asking a specific question - if it's less deep and more euphoric, so I'm leaving this thread open unless it does go down the "What should I take?" route.

Last edited:

No. There wouldn't be any point to injecting this IV. The other routes of administration are plenty effective, and using needles to a get a psychedelic rush will only lead you in to a world of hurt in the long run. I'm speaking from experience, so please heed my advice. Stick with intranasal or sublingual - you can find the correct dose that works for you by titration.

Anyone know what is a treshold dose for 25I-NBOMe ? Going to try it using sublingual :)

Also I will use liquid measurement, is Vodka 37,5% OK to be mixed with 25I-NBOMe ? It's the only solvant I had. I will hold the Vodka in my mouth (buccal) or sublingual :)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.